Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Sig rules

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,115

    Default Sig rules

    Am I allowed to have a sig of a carebear with a wow logo on it's stomach getting its head ripped off by a mahirim and having the mahirim sh!t down its open neck. The entire scene will be a hilarious, bloody, shitty mess. This is a serious question, If it is not answered I will make and use the described sig. It will be an icon for darkfall.

  2. #2
    1000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,647

    Default

    do it and see what happens
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=136558&date  line=1225382029

  3. #3
    2000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    2,472

    Default

    I think you should make it regardless.

  4. #4
    5000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Not there.
    Posts
    5,690

    Default

    Yes, go for it.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fr0g View Post
    Am I allowed to have a sig of a carebear with a wow logo on it's stomach getting its head ripped off by a mahirim and having the mahirim sh!t down its open neck. The entire scene will be a hilarious, bloody, shitty mess. This is a serious question, If it is not answered I will make and use the described sig. It will be an icon for darkfall.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0g View Post
    its head ripped off by a mahirim and having the mahirim sh!t down its open neck. The entire scene will be a hilarious, bloody, shitty mess. This is a serious question,
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0g View Post
    i having the mahirim sh!t down its open neck. The entire scene will be a hilarious, bloody, shitty mess.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0g View Post
    mahirim sh!t
    Quote Originally Posted by fr0g View Post
    sh!t
    gtfo

    Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    now, try to get over the hellacious ass reaming i delivered previously...it's ok, it will heal up eventually after i remove that buick surgically
    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    I would take wertyn's ass virginity

  6. #6

    Default

    Why wouldn't you be allowed to do that?

  7. #7

    Default

    mine had a bit of blood in it and it got removed :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

  8. #8

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    what was yours again ?
    i don't have it anymore

    It was pretty girl shooting herself in the mouth with "it tastes like happy" next to it.

    Brannoc asked me not to use this one aswell...
    http://e.imagehost.org/0467/metal.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

  10. #10
    3000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    teh crackhouse
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    i don't have it anymore

    It was pretty girl shooting herself in the mouth with "it tastes like happy" next to it.

    Brannoc asked me not to use this one aswell...
    http://e.imagehost.org/0467/metal.jpg
    ahh yes, I remember that one.

    another one of my faves was one of matriel's older sigs. In it there was a silhouette of a captive person, bound, and a man was firing a rifle into their mouth.

    I think the caption was something like "guns 'n darkfall".

    Spoiler
    Spoiler

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    i don't have it anymore

    It was pretty girl shooting herself in the mouth with "it tastes like happy" next to it.

    Brannoc asked me not to use this one aswell...
    http://e.imagehost.org/0467/metal.jpg
    You should show me the pretty girl one, I don't recall seeing it. Pm?

    And Brannoc is just an asshat sometimes.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    You should show me the pretty girl one, I don't recall seeing it. Pm?

    And Brannoc is just an asshat sometimes.
    I don't have it on my PC anymore, thats lost in the ether like my first boob sig.

    Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    And Brannoc is just an asshat sometimes.
    Don't be too hard on him, i think he suffers from dry sore nipples that chafe alot, he just did not want to be reminded of it every time he sees me post.
    Last edited by Spinewire; 01-05-2009 at 03:41.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

  13. #13

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    SoCal...Hemet
    Posts
    722

    Default

    what was the question? *looks around*
    "There are no safe zones in Darkfall. The only protection you can count on is your friends watching your back." <-Another feature you forgot...

  15. #15
    3000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On a High Horse
    Posts
    3,394

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    i don't have it anymore

    It was pretty girl shooting herself in the mouth with "it tastes like happy" next to it.

    Brannoc asked me not to use this one aswell...
    http://e.imagehost.org/0467/metal.jpg
    I remember that sig, it was extraordinarily violent.

    It was also epic.

    Shame some people just cant handle that much awesome in high resolution.
    The Original Guybrush Threepwood
    EU 1
    Jump quitting and ctrlaltdelendprocessing since 97.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •