Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What's up with people being unable to properly apply cologne/perfume?

It's usually an individual of South American persuasion, that has such an overdose of cologne on that it will hit you like a veritable wave of stench. Now I am dying to know, what the fuck are they thinking? Do they think their fragrance purchase is so fucking amazing that people 5 blocks away from them should smell it?

And then there are the ladies, you know the ones... Smell like they just got out of a wrestling match with a gang of strippers. Sometimes I get trapped on an elevator with one of these painted up land yeti's and it's all I can do to not gag. Nostrils burning, eyes tearing up... I mean fuck - how much fucking perfume do you have to wear?

Wife and I just got back from dinner, as we were about half way through a table of about 15 South American's sat down. Well technically their fragrance preceded them, sat down and ordered an appetizer for them, then they physically occupied the seats. It was seriously over the fucking top. I have a cold, can barely smell anything, and yet I could still smell whatever $5 dollar gas store Old Spice / Scope mixture they were wearing plain as day.

So what gives? Why the fuck do people wear so much 'X'? Are they just ignorant fucktards?

14,000+

I actually hate women who use perfume. Usually old people that shouldn't try to attract anything alive, anyways. Cologne is for gayz.

Normal User

Some of those old folk that use it make me thankful though. If it was not for that, all you would smell is their leaky adult diapers.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Brezick View Post
    Some of those old folk that use it make me thankful though. If it was not for that, all you would smell is their leaky adult diapers.
    ok, I guess you made a good point.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    Do they think their fragrance purchase is so fucking amazing that people 5 blocks away from them should smell it?

This ^^ and for many I think they just dont realize how potient they are. Personaly I like very subtile scented women. I also do not like makeup on a woman. I prefer a all natural woman.

You should ask them what kind of rank smells they're trying to cover up.

14,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    This ^^ and for many I think they just dont realize how potient they are. Personaly I like very subtile scented women. I also do not like makeup on a woman. I prefer a all natural woman.
    Yah, makeup and lipstick makes you a cheap whore in my book.

I bathe in Old Spice and go and sit next to people of a sensitive persuasion, it's basicly irl trolling, only via your nose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

4000+ EU1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    Cologne is for gayz.
    Shut up, I live in cologne.

Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I actually hate women who use perfume. Usually old people that shouldn't try to attract anything alive, anyways.
    But yea, on that part, I agree.
    Last edited by Blixa; 01-05-2009 at 01:12.
    Deflation may be inevitable.
    Money disappears rather quickly once you start burning it for heat.

4000+

I spray Axe on my nuts.

Normal User

It covers up the fact that they haven't showered for over a year.
    "I can't help it if people run the blockade, I'm just here to chase them across the border and bludgeon them into finely ground particles of manflesh."

-Sargon

4000+

Bleh, in my experience almost any chick who uses perfume overuses it. It's even worse if you visit their house, it's like walking into a leather tanning factory it's so bad sometimes. Worst of all? The chicks who do this invariably choose horrible cheap scents.

I've noticed that on the rare occasion you encounter one using scent properly, it's usually also a lot more tastefully chosen and probably hideously expensive. Now that I don't mind, it's kinda interesting actually. Adds to the experience.

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    It's usually an individual of South American persuasion, that has such an overdose of cologne on that it will hit you like a veritable wave of stench. Now I am dying to know, what the fuck are they thinking? Do they think their fragrance purchase is so fucking amazing that people 5 blocks away from them should smell it?

And then there are the ladies, you know the ones... Smell like they just got out of a wrestling match with a gang of strippers. Sometimes I get trapped on an elevator with one of these painted up land yeti's and it's all I can do to not gag. Nostrils burning, eyes tearing up... I mean fuck - how much fucking perfume do you have to wear?

Wife and I just got back from dinner, as we were about half way through a table of about 15 South American's sat down. Well technically their fragrance preceded them, sat down and ordered an appetizer for them, then they physically occupied the seats. It was seriously over the fucking top. I have a cold, can barely smell anything, and yet I could still smell whatever $5 dollar gas store Old Spice / Scope mixture they were wearing plain as day.

So what gives? Why the fuck do people wear so much 'X'? Are they just ignorant fucktards?
    When cleaning your body is a strange and annoying routine, excessive cologne is a perfect substitute.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I spray Axe on my nuts.
    Mmmmm tingly
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

14,000+

Oh ya, and people who use Axe are gays in training.