Banned

Default Ex Asheron Call Players:

say your name and server and see if we know each other

Darktide: Batman

Verdantine: Golden Glove

Select Few Guild Leader

Here dude...

http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=67621

This has been discussed a lot. That thread alone will give you a good idea of who all is here and lurking about.
    Self conquest is the greatest of all victories. - Plato
    SF, we bring the fucking pain.
    Ron Jeremy speaks out about SF:
    http://www.wyrmlair.com/images/doycepic.jpg
    SF Website: www.TheSelectFew.org
    The real skinny on DF clans: Murdering One Another

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_KIll View Post
    Here dude...

This has been discussed a lot. That thread alone will give you a good idea of who all is here and lurking about.
    not really the same thing but thanks for the useless link i guess

Normal User Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by mebraingot View Post
    Actually, it is your thread that is pretty useless..since Thrill and useless cannot be used in a sentence together - use the search button, there have been countless threads about this, but regardless.

Server: DT
    Name: Oleg
    Oleg - Retired from: AC1, WoW, AoC
    www.cityofadeptus.com

Normal User

Darktide is all that matters

Select Few Guild Leader

That thread is full of random AC'ers. If you took the time to read instead of trying to be cool, you'd see that.

I was just trying to be nice, but you want to fuck with me instead? Fine, let's fuck.

1) What kind of stupid ass carebear shit names their character Batman?

2) Verdantine? That must be some new carebear server, cause I never heard of it. Got tired of getting your ass owned on DT, Batman?

3) You say you're looking for "ex AC'ers", and list a DT name. I reply:

Quote Originally Posted by Thrill Kill
    Here dude...

You reply?

Quote Originally Posted by mebraingot
    L2fuckingread

Why didn't you just make a thread with the title "Carebear fuck looking for other carebear fucks", than make a small line at the bottom "but I played Batman on DT, so dont' make fun of my carebear ass"

So, since it's obvious no one can try to help you....

Take your carebear, dueltide, pink PK, newbie fucking ass and use the fucking search button next time. Now go kill yourself with a spoon, and repeat while doing it, "I will not bother the adults again. I will not bother the adults again."

Quote Originally Posted by thrill_kill View Post
    that thread is full of random ac'ers. If you took the time to read instead of trying to be cool, you'd see that.

I was just trying to be nice, but you want to fuck with me instead? Fine, let's fuck.

1) what kind of stupid ass carebear shit names their character batman?

2) verdantine? That must be some new carebear server, cause i never heard of it. Got tired of getting your ass owned on dt, batman?

3) you say you're looking for "ex ac'ers", and list a dt name. I reply:

You reply?

L2fuckingread

why didn't you just make a thread with the title "carebear fuck looking for other carebear fucks", than make a small line at the bottom "but i played batman on dt, so dont' make fun of my carebear ass"

so, since it's obvious no one can try to help you....

Take your carebear, dueltide, pink pk, newbie fucking ass and use the fucking search button next time. Now go kill yourself with a spoon, and repeat while doing it, "i will not bother the adults again. I will not bother the adults again."
    Somebody got OWNED.
    www.cityofadeptus.com

Banned

That thread is full of random AC'ers. If you took the time to read instead of trying to be cool, you'd see that.

1) What kind of stupid ass carebear shit names their character Batman?

2) Verdantine? That must be some new carebear server, cause I never heard of it. Got tired of getting your ass owned on DT, Batman?

3) You say you're looking for "ex AC'ers", and list a DT name. I reply:

You reply?

L2fuckingread

Why didn't you just make a thread with the title "Carebear fuck looking for other carebear fucks", than make a small line at the bottom "but I played Batman on DT, so dont' make fun of my carebear ass"

So, since it's obvious no one can try to help you....

Take your carebear, dueltide, pink PK, newbie fucking ass and use the fucking search button next time. Now go kill yourself with a spoon, and repeat while doing it, "I will not bother the adults again. I will not bother the adults again."
    first off that thread was talking about darktide only i wanted to get everyone from every server involed

and 2nd it was back in 02 when i made batman (i was 12 at the time (19 now) and i thought it was a pretty fucking badass name) and darktide was the main server i played on and i got to 126 pre exp and 212 after and then quit

i only played verdantine with a few of my real life friends who started later and yes verdantine was a new server and thats what they chose because they are carebears

so i didnt "just make a small line at the bottom"

next time you try to act all badass because you only played the darktide server think about what your getting all worked up (I ONLY PLAYED A PVP ONLY SERVER IM FUCKING HARD YOUR JUST A CAREBEAR) yeah shut the fuck up keep getting worked up over something over the internet you fucking nerd

edit: changed it for you oleg because you clearly had no idea what i was talking about
    Last edited by mebraingot; 01-01-2009 at 17:47.

first off that thread was talking about darktide only i wanted to get everyone from every server involed

and 2nd it was back in 02 when i made batman (i was 12 at the time (19 now) and i thought it was a pretty fucking badass name) and darkfall was the main server i played on and i got to 126 pre exp and 212 after and then quit

i only played verdantine with a few of my real life friends who started later and yes verdantine was a new server and thats what they chose because they are carebears
    Darkfall is a good server.
    www.cityofadeptus.com

Normal User

Darktide is the only server that matters for Darkfall. Other servers will just bring carebear whiners who will want the devs to make the game no consequences (pink pvp anyone?).

Seriously don't act like a big shot DT'er and then cry because there was no thread for your gay carebear buddies.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DougDread View Post
    Darktide is the only server that matters for Darkfall. Other servers will just bring carebear whiners who will want the devs to make the game no consequences (pink pvp anyone?).

Seriously don't act like a big shot DT'er and then cry because there was no thread for your gay carebear buddies.
    regardless there are still going to be players from ac who didnt play darktide and want do play this game

but im willing to bet they will be joining the pussy guilds who cant kill without reason or what ever will justify a guild as carebear in the future

and no i probably wont be joining one of them for your future flame

Select Few Guild Leader

And had you read the fucking thread, you would have seen people from a few different servers on there, just like you were asking for. Also, there is another thread talking about this buried in one fo the Darkfall discussion forums. Use search dumb fuck.

and 2nd it was back in 02 when i made batman (i was 12 at the time (19 now) and i thought it was a pretty fucking badass name) and darktide was the main server i played on and i got to 126 pre exp and 212 after and then quit
    Holy shit, you chained up to 126. Leveling must be all you did, because I never heard of you in my life, and I was involved in pretty much every major war the server had.

But with your high level characters and experience on DT, you could have got them leveled up easy. Dont' make excuses for you being a carebear. It's carebearish.

so i didnt "just make a small line at the bottom"
    ROFL

In other words, you got PK'ed, and joined Blood to stop getting PK'ed by them, and got in their chain. Good job. You're a carebear and have no balls. You're acting like you were someone on DT, but you are an unknown idiot. Keep going!

next time you try to act all badass because you only played the darktide server think about what your getting all worked up (I ONLY PLAYED A PVP ONLY SERVER IM FUCKING HARD YOUR JUST A CAREBEAR) yeah shut the fuck up keep getting worked up over something over the internet you fucking nerd
    Wow. Last time I checked this thread, I was trying to be helpful before someone flamed with you the obvious "use search", and it was you who wanted to be a smart ass. I'm sorry, but anyone who played carebear servers, and had a character named Batman doesn't get to call anyone a nerd.

But I've obviously tapped a carebear nerve, haven't I? ROFL.....please tell me I'm a nerd though man. Last I checked, we're all game geeks here.

Now, this is the part where you tell me how awesome you are in real life, get all kinds of hot pussy, and make a million dollars a year, and I must be some 12 year old fat pimply kid.

Banned

But with your high level characters and experience on DT, you could have got them leveled up easy. Dont' make excuses for you being a carebear. It's carebearish.
    i never claimed i had all these high level characters your talking about just throwing random shit in my mouth

and they wanted me to start over with them and they didnt want to roll darktide so we didnt

Holy shit, you chained up to 126. Leveling must be all you did, because I never heard of you in my life, and I was involved in pretty much every major war the server had.

mr big ol darktide stud who was so badass and was in pretty much every single major battle and remembers every single person he has ever fought with in darktide

Select Few Guild Leader

i never claimed i had all these high level characters your talking about just throwing random shit in my mouth

ummm...

Quote Originally Posted by mebraingot
    and darktide was the main server i played on and i got to 126 pre exp and 212 after and then quit

You're the one who felt the need to start throwing levels around there, champ.

mr big ol darktide stud who was so badass and was in pretty much every single major battle and remembers every single person he has ever fought with in darktide
    How does me being involved with lots of political wars and around them make me "mr big ol darktide stud" exactly? I never said I was involved in every battle either, talk about putting words into someone's mouth. I said I was involved with every major WAR. And I do remember everyone involved with shit, since the population of DT at PEAK was only 1200 at the most. All former DT'ers know each other. Which makes it even more strange that no one knows you, nor you them.

It's not my fault you were nobody on DT, and just listed that name trying to cover up the fact you were looking for your fellow carebears.

gb2ff?

Everything Thrill_KIll said...

lol. you are like a dog who just had his hydrant pissed on by somebody else...

Relax man. I know AC was a territorial game... We all played it... But let this dude stroke his 126th level ego then gank him in game sir.

That is how ACers deal with idiots. Ganking then looting.
    Not everybody has to be a complete d-bag on these forums you know...