Thread: New TV

4000+

Default New TV

So I want to buy a new TV. I have been looking at the Sony's. They seem to have the best picture. Where is the best place to buy em from and is Sony a good choice?

Thanks in advance you demented ass-clowns,

Sky

4000+

I own a Sony Bravia, it's an outstanding TV. I got mine at Best Buy for the long warranty. There are only two brands I'd go with for TVs, Sony and Samsung.

2000+

prob newegg or tigerdirect. also circuit city having big sales right now because they are in bankruptcy.

i'm waiting for super bowl week though, thats usually best time to get the best sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    As soon as the OP reads this he should press the <Alt+F4> combo to restore windows to their proper setting.

4000+

Problem is I need a new one before New Year's day. Have some College ball to watch...anyone know of any deals going on?

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Feyrband View Post
    prob newegg or tigerdirect. also circuit city having big sales right now because they are in bankruptcy.

i'm waiting for super bowl week though, thats usually best time to get the best sales.
    Yea, if you have a Circuit City around then definitely go there. I got a high-end Blu-Ray/HD-DVD player (not that HD-DVD is still around, but whatever) for $275.

If not, I'd say CostCo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mippoose View Post
    My kid pasted stuffed animal fur all over himself and ate the next door neighbors dog.

I think Mahirim should be cut from the release version of Darkfall.

Normal User Long term follower

check your local craigslist.
    hear no evil see no evil speak no evil

2000+

well what size are you looking for? what price range? etc etc.
    As soon as the OP reads this he should press the <Alt+F4> combo to restore windows to their proper setting.

4000+

Eh, I think my entertainment center will hold up to 48"...I'd have to measure to be sure. I am looking to keep it at or under 1500 bucks...

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    Eh, I think my entertainment center will hold up to 48"...I'd have to measure to be sure. I am looking to keep it at or under 1500 bucks...
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16889102203

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...Sort=0&Recs=10

heres a few, i personally like to find what i think i might like online, then go to store and look at them, then go back online to buy (unless there is some amazing super-sale at the store)