Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Baldr View Post
    Turkish women dont need burqas though muslim women should liberate themselves from that... conservatism...
    Not unless they wanna spend 6 hours a day shaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Then why the fuck are you still here? You've got about as much of a face left as Kurt Cobain.

1000+

Why doesn't anyone get pissed off that Mongolians step into tents with their right foot and hold their tea only with a certain hand? Or that the Chinese use chopsticks? Japanese people bow their heads a lot. Oh, but Bush didn't tell us to hate those people. I forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
    meow
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by AngusFinch View Post
    Why doesn't anyone get pissed off that Mongolians step into tents with their right foot and hold their tea only with a certain hand? Or that the Chinese use chopsticks? Japanese people bow their heads a lot. Oh, but Bush didn't tell us to hate those people. I forgot.
    Personally, i'm all for burqas. They made so many jokes possible in Carry On films.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Then why the fuck are you still here? You've got about as much of a face left as Kurt Cobain.

2000+

Misdirected social commentary is misdirected.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaer View Post
    Being an honourable idiot is possible, though not necessarily the best position to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragor View Post
    Villa? how can a muslim have 5 wives ?!

actually 4 girls and 1 wife. Because their mother is wearing it diffrently than the rest. its common that mothers/wives and old women put the Abia diffrently on their head *the 2nd woman on the right*

the rest of the girls are wearing it like young girls. so imma guess they are his daughters.
    hahah Villa got owned

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Yakamoz View Post
    hahah Villa got owned
    my muslim skills are unmatched.

you all haters...

Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Dragor View Post
    my muslim skills are unmatched.

you all haters...
    I hear Dubai is full of infidels - are you sure you are a Muslim?
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Nackl of Gilmed View Post
    Misdirected social commentary is misdirected.
    Like I said, I forgot. The Muslims are evil; their women wear black, after all.

3000+

Like I said, I forgot. The Muslims are evil; their women wear black, after all.
    why is it that your (misdirected) social commentary was anti-bush, and then in the same breath you're being bigoted?

I mean, fuck man, I gimped together an image of a farm animal for you today. AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME!?

Spoiler
    Spoiler

1000+

Damn you, I said I wanted to be a pig or a chicken! YOUR NOT MY FATHER I HATE YOU! THAT WAS THE WORST PRESENT EVER

Seriously, if you're going to get pissy. You don't see people harping on Christian denominations where their women choose not to wear jewelery or makeup. Feminism played a rule in the justification for the Iraq war, it was on CNN quite a lot and even here on the internet you still see people talking about it.

Women in most Mulsim countries, excluding the most extreme ones, aren't forced to wear the burqa. Hell, even Saddam didn't enforce that. Most of the women choose to wear it; its part of their culture and their religion. Ask one of them or read/watch how they feel about it.

You guys hate the burqa because its been ingrained into you that you should. Its just this subtle feminism that's been marketed as a civil rights violations that sunk through deepest. And a lot of you on this forum do hate "A-rabs" I've seen what you've written about them.
    Last edited by AngusFinch; 12-24-2008 at 23:08.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    I hear Dubai is full of infidels - are you sure you are a Muslim?
    well dubai is overrun by infidels ! I dont actually live in Dubai, I live in Ras Al Khaima. but no 1 knows it so I use dubai anyways dubai is like 40mins away

and yes i'm muslim sunni arabic 100%

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Megumi View Post
    You must be the type that goes for the "natural" look without shaving i guess... Just dont forget to use alot of deodorant and you'll be ok.

Normal User

Someone emailed me that pic ages ago, i found it funny then and i still do lol.. And this is coming from a muslim too.. I dunno why people get jumpy everytime a joke is made.. its not about your religion or culture.. its about humour.. i mean cmon.. why the fuck wud he take a pic if you cant even tell who is who? they could of course.. but whats the point of takin a picture if you cant see anyone?

And btw, just like the other guy said.. women here arent forced to wear them or even hijab... no one forces anyone to wear anything.. well the majority i guess.. the others who do force chiks to wear them are gits
    Suicide: Your way of telling God "You can't fire me, I QUIT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doc-Holliday View Post
    I'm sure about 30k of the 300k have died irl waiting on the game to come out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos
    Hype surrounding Darkfall is huge right now, despite our best efforts.
    Lmfao

12,000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    So I was forwarded an email that had this photo attached to it. Everyone in the office thought it was hilarious.
    I don't get it; all I see is a decent practicing Muslim fellow with his five wives - nothing out of the ordinary.

The nearest thing I could get to an explanation was when someone giggled "LOL that's the most pointless family photo ever".

*Shrug*

Maybe it's just me, am I missing something?
    He's not a decent practicing muslim if he has 5 wives. The Quran only allows up to 4.
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

<@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)