Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default ARGH Steam is so frustrating.

    There is no way I am switching from Steam because they are the only ones that offer to keep your games in digital format forever.

    These fuckers are starting to get to me tho. They offer less discounts then d2d. They also have less games. Lastly Overlord expansion is not offered by Code Masters on Steam.

    While I am at it my review for Overlord. Very easy but fun puzzles.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  2. #2
    Community Staff
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,306

    Default

    Overlord reminded me of the most cliche adventure game I'd ever played. It was like a combination of every Playstation-era console platform game I can remember, like Medieval with minions.

  3. #3
    12,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NYC, Beta Tester
    Posts
    12,845

    Default

    I thought the minions would be a gimmick but they ended up to be one of the funnest features I played in a while. Bosses are kinda easy either solo or minions but going through levels with minions alone adds a bit of a challenge. Mostly the clunky controls.

    T_T no expansion for me.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"


    Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

  4. #4
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    When I launched Steam today it told me they are gonna sell EA games. it made me cry

  5. #5
    1000+
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    There is no way I am switching from Steam because they are the only ones that offer to keep your games in digital format forever.

    These fuckers are starting to get to me tho. They offer less discounts then d2d. They also have less games. Lastly Overlord expansion is not offered by Code Masters on Steam.

    While I am at it my review for Overlord. Very easy but fun puzzles.
    I'm still mega super nerd rage pissed that they put ads on fucking Counter Strike. Why the fuck would I buy CS2 if they annoy the fuck out of me when I try to play CS1... bastards.

  6. #6
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodu View Post
    I'm still mega super nerd rage pissed that they put ads on fucking Counter Strike. Why the fuck would I buy CS2 if they annoy the fuck out of me when I try to play CS1... bastards.
    Youve got to stay dry during thoose heated moments.

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Great Britan
    Posts
    524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    When I launched Steam today it told me they are gonna sell EA games. it made me cry
    Money is money.
    WARNING: Lack of your daily forumfall nutrition will result in withdrawal symptoms such as:

    -Healthy thinking and eating.
    -Love and compassion towards fellow human beings.
    -Intense feelings of happiness and self-worth.

  8. #8
    Normal User Long term follower
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    When I launched Steam today it told me they are gonna sell EA games. it made me cry
    Without SecureROM DRM...
    Jaevin == Shuutobi
    Currently playing Darkfall.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    205

    Default

    why is this tagged as religion?
    and what's this about ads in counterstrike? source or what, I haven't seen em?

  10. #10
    5000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,239

    Default

    You Americans can just STFU about steam. Steam is jacking up prices in Europe to the same numerical value Americans have, but they have to pay in Euros instead of dollar.

  11. #11
    3000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    teh crackhouse
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm007h View Post
    why is this tagged as religion?
    and what's this about ads in counterstrike? source or what, I haven't seen em?
    In cs 1.6 there are ads for the orange box, l4d, and other valve titles in all of the popup menus (like the scoreboard, and in a few other places I believe) I haven't played 1.6 in a few months though, but this is what I remember.

    Spoiler
    Spoiler

  12. #12
    3000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    teh crackhouse
    Posts
    3,614

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Weeking View Post
    You Americans can just STFU about steam. Steam is jacking up prices in Europe to the same numerical value Americans have, but they have to pay in Euros instead of dollar.
    I'd heard about that. Aren't there alternative ways to pay for steam games besides a cc? Paypal?

    Spoiler
    Spoiler

  13. #13
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaevin View Post
    Without SecureROM DRM...
    says who?

  14. #14
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,344

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sm007h View Post
    why is this tagged as religion?
    and what's this about ads in counterstrike? source or what, I haven't seen em?
    Source used to have Arid dry and intel core 2 ads in dust 2.

  15. #15
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Cardborad Box
    Posts
    2,392

    Default

    gota love Valve thou
    Jewish Gamer, We rare as fuck but known for our Ninja loot skillz
    Killer 153%, Achiever 93%, Explorer 53%, Socializer 20%
    Hyster the Mass Murderer ^ - In Darkfall Beta Sence Dec 2008

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •