Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Thread: Ironic RP?

  1. #1
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    1,428

    Default Ironic RP?

    Has anyone with the exception of myself ever pretended to be a role player to make someone feel bad after losing miserably to you?
    Link Censored for being Too Awesome

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    432

    Default

    Nah. Too much respect for that stuff for me to fake it.
    "There Is No Innocence, Only Degrees Of Guilt."

    "Going against the mods is like going in a car with square wheels. You can do it, but it won't get you anywhere, and your ass will be aching."

  3. #3
    Normal User Long term follower
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    535

    Default

    Nope, I'm older than 12.
    Personally its not God I dislike, its his fan club I cant stand.

    Ultima Online: Europe shard 1998-04.

  4. #4
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    You could also say their mother has been diagnosed with cancer, much better effect without having to pretend you roleplay.

  5. #5
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Lots of Buzz Killingtons around... There is nothing funnier than dropping the 'Thou' bomb right after routing someone.
    Link Censored for being Too Awesome

  6. #6
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
    Lots of Buzz Killingtons around... There is nothing funnier than dropping the 'Thou' bomb right after routing someone.
    Saying 'thou' is not RP dumbass

  7. #7
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    TX
    Posts
    389

    Default

    I knew some rp pvpers in UO way back that would destroy folks, I dont think skill and wether they rp have anything to do with each other.

    I would specifcly rather loose to a rper than a zerg guild conscript, but thats me.

    so no i have not

    "Specialization is for insects" Robert Anson Heinlein

  8. #8
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saris View Post
    I knew some rp pvpers in UO way back that would destroy folks, I dont think skill and wether they rp have anything to do with each other.

    I would specifcly rather loose to a rper than a zerg guild conscript, but thats me.

    so no i have not
    I can honestly say that I have never lost in any game to someone who takes Roleplaying seriously.
    Link Censored for being Too Awesome

  9. #9
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
    I can honestly say that I have never lost in any game to someone who takes Roleplaying seriously.
    Probably because you wont find many roleplayers on the Hello Kitty Online servers.

  10. #10
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    Probably because you wont find many roleplayers on the Hello Kitty Online servers.
    March 2008 with 3000+ posts
    Link Censored for being Too Awesome

  11. #11
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    I am a role player.

    It's very rare to see me break character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Then why the fuck are you still here? You've got about as much of a face left as Kurt Cobain.

  12. #12
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
    March 2008 with 3000+ posts
    So you admit it's childish to pretend you are a roleplayer just to grief people and this thread makes you look stupid. You also admit you have nothing to say and because you can't think of something either funny or interesting to say and so you decide to insult my joindate as it's the only spot you can hit?

    A lot of people tend to mention my postcount, usually when I have completly crushed their points and arguments and they are aware they don't have anything to say, but because they don't want to look stupid they insult me on that.
    It's a sign of weakness.

  13. #13
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    Nope. I Roleplay because it's fun.
    Fuck you.

  14. #14
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Flower Mound, TX
    Posts
    1,428

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    So you admit it's childish to pretend you are a roleplayer just to grief people and this thread makes you look stupid. You also admit you have nothing to say and because you can't think of something either funny or interesting to say and so you decide to insult my joindate as it's the only spot you can hit?

    A lot of people tend to mention my postcount, usually when I have completly crushed their points and arguments and they are aware they don't have anything to say, but because they don't want to look stupid they insult me on that.
    It's a sign of weakness.
    Don't get all intro-psyc on me just because you have a number ascribed to you that indicates a complete lack of social life.
    Link Censored for being Too Awesome

  15. #15
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,357

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kraven View Post
    Don't get all intro-psyc on me just because you have a number ascribed to you that indicates a complete lack of social life.
    Losing to a scrub like you would be embarrassing enough without you needing to rub it in <3

    Avoiding his points while attacking his join date is pretty weak.
    Try to address his points while attacking his weak-spot in a combo attack, you'll find it's more effective.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    Then why the fuck are you still here? You've got about as much of a face left as Kurt Cobain.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •