43 39.45%
  • I like how they get into it

19 17.43%
  • I'm a roleplayer myself.

31 28.44%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Thread: roleplayers

Normal User

I don't really mind them, they're doing no harm to you. The only time I'd complain about a Role player or any other person for that matter, was if they were ruining my game or started complaining about me randomly.

" I am Alpha and Omega, The beginning and the end, the first an the last "---Genesis 21:6
    www.InsomniaXClan.com

InsomniaX-No rest for the wicked....

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    It's just another example of personal bias and abuse of power on these forums.

I'm calling him out on it to see if he has the guts to explain why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaal View Post
    Fuck that shit OT is fine the way it is.

You don't like it GTFO.

Furthermore desperado was obviously joking, get off his balls.
    The revolution is coming...

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

Normal User

If they are RP'ing a brothel ............I'm in......otherwise you play your way iplay mine......and stfu.

Normal User

Desperado[1G],
    Barbarossa,
    Gaal,
    Respect, get some, or don't expect any.

7000+

I like how they get in to it because its so fun to kill them and in darkfall for exemple, when they get in incapacity, they would say like (Spere my life)Then i would say (No) And he would say(Il see you in hell) Then i would finish him off. I just like to read some reply from rpers. Kill them and read their whining as a Role player and not as a guy on he's key board saying (Fuck you) or something like.

Many role players are very polite when you need some golds, when you need to know a direction, get heal, buff or something like that. Role players for me are like tools. It make the game seem more alive with Role players.

I dont role play, but when i do, i act like the character i control is me in real life sometime.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lyllyth View Post
    Desperado[1G],
    Barbarossa,
    Gaal,
    Respect, get some, or don't expect any.
    I respect Desperado. I respect Shillelagh. I ignore Gaal.

Don't necessarily agree with what he posted but does it give any Mod a right to publicly post that he infracted Desperado or anyone else for that matter?

That's a total lack of tact and class and a disrespect of a user on it's highest level in my opinion.

So please if you feel you need to explain the definition of a word to someone, at least use it in it's proper context first.

Idiot.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

6000+

Don't necessarily agree with what he posted but does it give any Mod a right to publicly post that he infracted Desperado or anyone else for that matter?

That's a total lack of tact and class and a disrespect of a user on it's highest level in my opinion.

So please if you feel you need to explain the definition of a word to someone, at least use it in it's proper context first.

Idiot.
    Get over yourself..

seriously, first you attempt to somehow remove all '08 people from OT and now you go whine about moderation?

You're a forum carebear tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    Get over yourself..

seriously, first you attempt to somehow remove all '08 people from OT and now you go whine about moderation?

You're a forum carebear tbh

Do not open your mouth if you can't understand the subject being discussed.
    ~~~[][][][][][][][][]~~~[][][][][][][]~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][][][][]~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~~

Safety first, and all that, but when you start putting rubber baby buggy bumpers on an intense sandbox MMORPG like Darkfall you're really committing quite a heinous degree of heresy.
    -Paro

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkon Fargor View Post
    Fuck you.
    Fuck you

You are degrading the forums with replies like that

Normal User

Oh lawd, could I get some infraction points too?

Normal User

Idiot.
    Honestly, it's none of my business with whom you agree or disagree, but your public approach in the matter lacks any sort of respect. What I'm saying, is that you should not expect the Mods to respect your input when you approach them with so little tact.

I spit on your pathetic 3 infraction points.

*Ptooey!*

Still doesn't explain why you pointed the finger at this individual when you [or any other Mod for that matter] don't do it to anyone else for far worse offenses.

Give me another 3, I simply don't care.

I'll keep questioning this until I get a straight answer.
    Agreed. Desperado just stayed in "Forumfall" character. He did not break any rules that "everyone" ellse don't break. Actually, I am not sure that this rule existed when he signed up (if it even exists?). Still I agree that his behavior was uncalled for and I agree that it should get infractioned simply because it isn't obiding by some sort of "common sense" and without it no forum can exist.

But the moderators action to go out and write the crap openly on the forum and then give an infraction to our dear Barbarossa when commenting on the piece of crap that he himself wrote her is moronic.
    What is he supposed to do, not comment something that is posted on a discussion forum? He has every right to comment it as long as he doesn't demand/ask for some sort of change in the verdict which would be breaking the ToS and actually discussing the sentance given.
    Last edited by Tharkon Fargor; 12-14-2008 at 17:57.
    ~~~[][][][][][][][][]~~~[][][][][][][]~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][][][][]~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~~

Safety first, and all that, but when you start putting rubber baby buggy bumpers on an intense sandbox MMORPG like Darkfall you're really committing quite a heinous degree of heresy.
    -Paro

InsomniaX Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Forgin View Post
    I don't care, let them do what they want.
    As long as they don't bitch if I "ruined their immersion"

Exactly, but even then if they bitch, just kill them again.

6000+

Honestly, it's none of my business with whom you agree or disagree, but your public approach in the matter lacks any sort of respect. What I'm saying, is that you should not expect the Mods to respect your input when you approach them with so little tact.
    We've got a carebear here, boys.

Meat is back on the menu...have it it.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

The members here are like a pack of hyenas. Run before they see you.

Me naked

Quote Originally Posted by fhrafnsson View Post
    You don't always have to run faster than the ganker. Running faster than your friend is often good enough.