Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    12,000+

Default The f...? Photoshop gone rogue?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...irbrushed.html

I am not a fan of Jessica Alba however is it me or does she look better in the unedited photo?
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

9000+

In the touched up photo she looks like she's desperately holding her breath in to make herself look thinner lmao.

Whoever did that photoshop needs to learn proper drawing.... And have her fucking tits been moved?! The fuck?!
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Whoever did that photoshop needs to learn proper drawing.
    Bwhaahahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, but based on your "contributions" to the Artwork thread, I'm laughing uncontrollably at this post.

Seriously.

9000+

lmao I know I'm not good yet, I'm still practicing ( getting way better compared to before, slowly but surely ) but seeing 'professionals' do worse than me pisses me off to no end.

Don't even get me started on what I see games artists getting away with nowadays.

Anyway at least I can admit I'm bad at things Ankh >_>
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

3000+

lmao I know I'm not good yet, I'm still practicing ( getting way better compared to before ) but seeing 'professionals' do worse than me pisses me off to no end.

Don't even get me started on what I see games artists getting away with nowadays.
    My 8 year old sister draws better manga characters than you do. I don't see how you've been on that same character since at least april, and it still looks as poor as it does.

You know how painful it is to watch poor singers on those shitty "idol" tv shows? You're the art edition.

Someone had to break it to you.

One Accord Clan Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
    Bwhaahahahahahahahaha.

I'm sorry, but based on your "contributions" to the Artwork thread, I'm laughing uncontrollably at this post.

Seriously.
    Ouch....Little personal there.
    4000+ posters are not paid employees of Aventurine.
    In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

Public relations director of Brannoc's fan club.

One Accord Clan Leader

My 8 year old sister draws better manga characters than you do. I don't see how you've been on that same character since at least april, and it still looks as poor as it does.

You know how painful it is to watch poor singers on those shitty "idol" tv shows? You're the art edition.

Yep. Off-topic: Where hopes and dreams go to die.

Sorry for double-post. Expected faster responses.
    In all business our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

14,000+

Her figure looks better in the edit, but her skin looks worse

Tea-Bagging since 1995

Quote Originally Posted by Ches View Post
    Im voteing Obama
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc
    God damn newbie trolls...try harder next time.

8000+

Someone seems a little bitter, someone go and get this guy a snow cone so he can stop complaining like a bitch.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Someone seems a little bitter, someone go and get this guy a snow cone so he can stop complaining like a bitch.
    Lolwut?

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Nonono, the whole thing is funny because it's true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viranth View Post
    Welcome to OT, your 15 minutes are up.

lil wider in the hips lil thicker in the thighs, she looks better in the untouched version

9000+

Lolwut?
    Unfortunately for you I can see whether I'm improving or not instead of just lying to myself constantly, yes, stop trying to make this personal because I'll have to bitch slap you all the way back to advanced discussion.

And no, I'm not interested in getting into a flame war either, just have the sense to shut up.

3000+

Unfortunately for you I can see whether I'm improving or not instead of just lying to myself constantly, yes, stop trying to make this personal because I'll have to bitch slap you all the way back to advanced discussion.

And no, I'm not interested in getting into a flame war either, just have the sense to shut up.
    Don't make me link your art here, that would be pretty brutal.

One Accord Clan Leader

/grabs popcorn

I sense a pissing match about to happen.