Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast
    19,000+

Default Human and Horse sex (With pictures)

Picture here

I was wondering.. How can you tell of which sex a certain horse is, without looking at the genitals? In the picture, you can see a human female on top of a horse. We know she's female because of her facial and bodily features. But what about horses? What difference is there between a stallion and a mare besides the genitals? What sex is the horse in the picture?

Could someone explain this to me? I'm genuinely interested. Whenever I see a horse, I just call it a horse. I wouldn't for the life of me be able to say whether it's male or female.

10,000+

If you feel the urge to mate with it it's a male. I think it's a pheromone thing.

Darkfall is going to be an FPS, First Person Sworder, which means you're going to sword the first person you meet.

3000+

Which one's the horse?

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    Which one's the horse?
    You know, I saw this coming.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

3000+

You know, I saw this coming.
    Course you did. Now we can discuss ugly women instead of horse cocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

4000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    Course you did. Now we can discuss ugly women instead of horse cocks.
    Thank God you saved us.
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

4000+

Well, the horse is not wearing a bathing suit so it must either be wearing speedos or swimshorts, which means it's a stallion.

Unless it's wearing a monokini. Hmm... this is pretty hard indeed.
    Also, cancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Picture here

I was wondering.. How can you tell of which sex a certain horse is, without looking at the genitals? In the picture, you can see a human female on top of a horse. We know she's female because of her facial and bodily features. But what about horses? What difference is there between a stallion and a mare besides the genitals? What sex is the horse in the picture?
    Not a fair comparison. Shave that woman's head, and submerge her so only head and shoulders are showing, and half the people here would guess wrong.

With a horse, you can tell the same way as you can tell with some fish, just watch which one ends up on top. Cats it's easier, males have whiskers while females have relatively narrower features.

19,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sabbathius View Post
    Not a fair comparison. Shave that woman's head, and submerge her so only head and shoulders are showing, and half the people here would guess wrong.

With a horse, you can tell the same way as you can tell with some fish, just watch which one ends up on top. Cats it's easier, males have whiskers while females have relatively narrower features.
    The horse is not completely submerged either. And if they got a closer look at the face, they'd still be able to tell it's a woman.

Picture here

Could someone explain this to me? I'm genuinely interested. Whenever I see a horse, I just call it a horse. I wouldn't for the life of me be able to say whether it's male or female.
    My mum has worked with horses all her life and she does not seem to think there is anything that would give it away.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

19,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    My mum has worked with horses all her life and she does not seem to think there is anything that would give it away.
    Really? Wow, must suck to be a horse.

I've never seen such a huge sea-horse in all my life.

Banned

smell

You can just push you face in lady bits without too much trouble tho as they don't tend to flip out like humans do...

Unless you were saying working with my mum sucks in which case FU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

I'm fairly positive other horses can tell the difference. Why should the horse care if a human knows it's male or female? They aren't going to go mating with them, at least, not to reproduce.