Default Currently playing Arcanum...how the fuck...?

edit: That's Aracnum# Typo

Awesome game, perhaps one of the best ever. Even though it's a bit bugged.

But WHAT THE FUCK.

Almost all quests include go to there or go to there on that street, at that corner. You can't mark shit on your map and you can't view the streets on your map.

Is there any way around this?

so hard to find everything...I'm thinking of making drawings myself on paper of the streets... damnit.
    ~~~[][][][][][][][][]~~~[][][][][][][]~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][][][][]~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~~

Safety first, and all that, but when you start putting rubber baby buggy bumpers on an intense sandbox MMORPG like Darkfall you're really committing quite a heinous degree of heresy.
    -Paro

Normal User

In my memories, there is some plate near every house and street wich indicates what it is. At least in Tarante.

Normal User

Yea I got lost alot in that fucking city, just have to walk around and look at the signs.

Also, you can beat the entire game using the starting knife if you have lots of dex/stam/melee skill. Its attack speed becomes so fast the enemy gets stuck in a hurt animation and they don't even touch you.

Let us die from fall damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Polkuj View Post
    In my memories, there is some plate near every house and street wich indicates what it is. At least in Tarante.
    Without those you might aswell have given up.

So yeah, I'd like something more :P

Quote Originally Posted by Loadafreak View Post
    Yea I got lost alot in that fucking city, just have to walk around and look at the signs.

Also, you can beat the entire game using the starting knife if you have lots of dex/stam/melee skill. Its attack speed becomes so fast the enemy gets stuck in a hurt animation and they don't even touch you.
    yeah lol why can't you buy a map or something... -g- of the city

Safety first, and all that, but when you start putting rubber baby buggy bumpers on an intense sandbox MMORPG like Darkfall you're really committing quite a heinous degree of heresy.
    -Paro

Normal User

Oh... hmm, I'm pretty sure there is a map of the cities. Same button as when you fast travel maybe? I seem to remember having a map and putting markers on it that allow you to autorun (not fast travel) when in a city/dungeon.

Let us die from fall damage.

3000+

Oh... hmm, I'm pretty sure there is a map of the cities. Same button as when you fast travel maybe? I seem to remember having a map and putting markers on it that allow you to autorun (not fast travel) when in a city/dungeon.
    This. Don't know about setting notes though.

Yep but you can't actually know where you're running, that's my problem.

And has any of you ever seen something called "rags"? I've tried to make molotov cocktails but no clothes that I buy constitute as a "rag".

Heck, what...I can't make a molotov out of finer clothes? pfft : (

-Paro

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkon Fargor View Post
    Yep but you can't actually know where you're running, that's my problem.

And has any of you ever seen something called "rags"? I've tried to make molotov cocktails but no clothes that I buy constitute as a "rag".

Heck, what...I can't make a molotov out of finer clothes? pfft : (
    Pull down your sisters pants>?

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    Pull down your sisters pants>?
    You're loosing it =/

-Paro

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Tharkon Fargor View Post
    You're loosing it =/
    Try to open the wastebaskets on the streets. Imo tech was harder to play than magic, but fun nevertheless
    Yeah