Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    2000+ Long term follower

Default Russian hammer video

Anyone else see it? I seen a lot of shit but that was hard to watch.

Three teens went around killing people. They filmed one of the guys they picked and basically beat his head into mush with a hammer and poke his eyes in with a screwdriver. They laugh during the entire thing. some sick people

http://www.russiatoday.com/news/news/23537

Killing for kicks ? youths confess to 21 murders
    In Ukraine, three young men who went on a month-long killing spree have been charged with murdering 21 people. The violent attacks plunged the eastern city of Dnepropetrovsk into a vortex of fear in the summer of 2007. The three, who are now 20 years old, were teenagers at the time they allegedly battered their victims with hammers and pipes.

Rumours of a maniac killing both young and old paralysed Dnepropetrovsk, one of the largest cities in Ukraine. Police, however, linked the reign of terror to a group of teenagers.

They?re not revealing how they caught them but, with mobile phone footage of some of the murders, officers have little doubt of the identity of the criminals.

?We think they were doing it as a hobby, to have a collection of memories when they get old,? said Detective Bogdan Vlasenko.

The former classmates have been behind bars for almost a year now and it?s believed they've pleaded guilty to all the murders.

They are thought to have used iron pipes and hammers on their victims. Mobile phone footage also suggests they practised on cats first.

They all come from prosperous families and have allegedly admitted they committed the crimes just for fun.

Detectives say they the killers weren?t targeting anyone in particular. They just picked up people who looked like they wouldn?t fight back.

?You see, no one would fear for their life when these boys were offering them a ride,? said Ivan Stypak, Chief Police Officer of the Dnepropetrovsk region.

However, the parents of the suspects refuse to believe their children could be killers. They insist their children were forced to confess their guilt.

2000+

I read Ukraine...Not Russia
    Manliest of men

Banned

That's fucked up! However since I'm always so curious, pm me that vid!

2000+

How can you post this with no vid link? PM plz.

2000+

Russia is not Ukraine.

You can call me Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapoka iwhenuakitanatahu.

1000+

STOP! Hammer time!

I like the sig
    Spoiler

Last edited by Kossako; 12-05-2008 at 09:22.
    Kossako XirX

avrio! AVrio! AVrio! AVrio! AVrio!

Quote Originally Posted by Kossako View Post
    You made my day
    Uma Thorne - Equilibrium

3000+

Saw the one with the shovel and screwdriver.

It's unbelievable that people will do this kind of shit to others, for no apparant reason.

It seems that area is mass producing fucked up footage like this though.
    YOU ARE NOT A COMMUNITY SPOKESPERSON, STFU

AKA SCUM [LoD]

3000+

If anyone lives nearby, I will pay you good money to kick these fuckers out of the gene pool. Bonus points if you're imaginative.

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by tallefred View Post
    If anyone lives nearby, I will pay you good money to kick these fuckers out of the gene pool. Bonus points if you're imaginative.
    I think they will pretty much rot in ukranian jails for the rest of their lives. If news gets out in jail, they will pretty much have an even more miserable time.

That poor fucker in the vid accepted a ride. Guy looks in his 50s. Probably accepted a ride from these kids instead of walking. To underscore the misery he probably has kids and a wife.

AKA SCUM [LoD]

1000+

Id say its about time for Rorschach-esque vigilantism.

That was a hard sentence to spell.

3000+

I still think that high res version of chech throat is the worst video on the net. That shit fucked me up good, with the graphicness alone. You see how scared the guy is, close up, adrenaline pumping and then..

Thing is, that is war. War is fucked up, shit like that is bound to happen and you know it. No matter how incredibly raw and sinister it is, you know that shit goes on.

These kids in Ukraine however are civilians, mangling and torturing innocent, defenceless people and laughing at it, totally unaffacted. Guy lays there completely mangled to shit moaning and they are laughing. Charged with 21 murders? That's 21 more of these videos. Depressing.

Makes me depressed more than shocked. The visuals look like they are taken out of some zombie flick, the sad thing here is the circumstances and innocent parties.

AKA SCUM [LoD]