Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    1000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,362

    Default Anyone play/playing Fallout 3?

    I am. Where are you guys in the game? And what is your favorite thing about the game?

    I like the graphics, they're so good and shiny, its hard to aim sometimes. I also like the Hunting Rifle....yeah, the hunting rifle is the best =] Ooooooooh, can't forget the Fat-boy(or something like that) and the mini-nukes.

  2. #2

    Default

    Personally, I think it was a pleasent trip down gaming mediocrity.

  3. #3
    3000+
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sweden.
    Posts
    3,035

    Default

    Power Armor, have not played much though, my char is weak against Enclave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I thought there was only men. And a lot of beekeepers.

  4. #4
    2000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,504

    Default

    Accidentally beat the game... reloaded from just before and currently discovering all the places that I had passed up.


    Though my playing has slowed with the release of L4D...
    -Kin KthxDie

    Quote Originally Posted by Khahan View Post
    Gowel, ever see the movie Jesus's Son? Your new name is Fuckhead, because everything you touch turns to shit.

  5. #5
    2000+ Kossako's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    2,265

    Default

    Played a bit but by mistake finished game in one day. After that i just lost interest cause that game is definitely not worth it.
    Kossako XirX

    avrio! AVrio! AVrio! AVrio! AVrio!

  6. #6
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,266

    Default

    Hey, can we meet up at rivet city ApocaRUFF? Maybe do some quests together? I'm still new at this game so...


    +1

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by surGeonFFS View Post
    Hey, can we meet up at rivet city ApocaRUFF? Maybe do some quests together? I'm still new at this game so...
    There's no multiplayer.

    Anyway, I've beaten it on one character, and I'm exploring Vault 87 on another. I've got the Brotherhood Power Armor, and I usually use a Shotgun, Plasma Rifle, Minigun and Flamer. I like big weapons.
    Last edited by Beorg; 11-23-2008 at 19:51.

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cleverland
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kossako View Post
    Played a bit but by mistake finished game in one day. After that i just lost interest cause that game is definitely not worth it.
    shit i have 40+ hours and havnt even touched the main questline yet. oh well.

  9. #9
    1000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    1,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beorg View Post
    There's no multiplayer.

    Anyway, I've beaten it on one character, and I'm exploring Vault 87 on another. I've got the Brotherhood Power Armor, and I usually use a Shotgun, Plasma Rifle, Minigun and Flamer. I like big weapons.
    It should be, would be one kick ass MMO. I wouldn't be suprised if they DID make into an MMO (Fallout I mean). Or just added a multiplayer function.

  10. #10
    4000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cleverland
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    It should be, would be one kick ass MMO. I wouldn't be suprised if they DID make into an MMO (Fallout I mean). Or just added a multiplayer function.
    vats would have to be removed though i think.

  11. #11
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wa-Danha/Jamaica
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Im playing like 30 hours already and exploring like shit. Didn't really touch the main quest.
    And my favourite weapon is the rock-it launcher
    I Have no idea how to wear power armor though.
    Oh and the limbs... delicious.
    Last edited by willithesm; 11-23-2008 at 19:55.
    -Hagar Erlgreat

    Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead
    Proud tester since Feb 1st.

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    It should be, would be one kick ass MMO. I wouldn't be suprised if they DID make into an MMO (Fallout I mean). Or just added a multiplayer function.

    Same, Bethesda is going to have to compensate for this game, if they take the advice of their reviews. Perhaps they'll make one, and if they did, I'd be delighted to play it.

    I think the PvP in that game would be terrific, with the exclusion or modification of V.A.T.S.

    I don't really rely on V.A.T.S that much, considering I'm using the .44 right now, so the scope is good enough for me. I think they'd have to change the zoom when you're aiming with conventional rifles and whatnot, as well.
    Last edited by Beorg; 11-23-2008 at 19:57.

  13. #13
    2000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,504

    Default

    I can't help but think poorly of the people that can't/won't explore outside of just being told... Main Arc :Go from point A to B, Grab "item" return A.


    Meanwhile theres this huge wealth of other storyline and coolness all around yet they have no idea and say, Bah, that game SUCKS. rofl...
    -Kin KthxDie

    Quote Originally Posted by Khahan View Post
    Gowel, ever see the movie Jesus's Son? Your new name is Fuckhead, because everything you touch turns to shit.

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Wa-Danha/Jamaica
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    I can't help but think poorly of the people that can't/won't explore outside of just being told... Main Arc :Go from point A to B, Grab "item" return A.


    Meanwhile theres this huge wealth of other storyline and coolness all around yet they have no idea and say, Bah, that game SUCKS. rofl...
    Yeah, moiras quests alone took alot of time.
    -Hagar Erlgreat

    Quote Originally Posted by QaoPan View Post
    not correct my grammar much more yelping dogs
    or i correct you life and make it dead
    Proud tester since Feb 1st.

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kin View Post
    I can't help but think poorly of the people that can't/won't explore outside of just being told... Main Arc :Go from point A to B, Grab "item" return A.


    Meanwhile theres this huge wealth of other storyline and coolness all around yet they have no idea and say, Bah, that game SUCKS. rofl...
    Indeed, those who don't explore will find the game boring. If anybody hasn't, yet, take a trip to the White House and see what pleasant surprises await you there--Super Mutants on all sides and whatnot.

    Moreover, take note of what Gob says about Underworld...

    I can't stand Moira, though, the pyscho bitch. She's tried to get me killed several times already, and I think she's the one who ordered Talon Company to kill me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •