7000+

Default Rate the video made by me and my demi brother.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kepOO2pMAD4 My demi brother made the song. He's english is not perfect, but i think you will like it. Its a mix of english and french. Like frenglish.

The game name is mugen. Mugen is a fighting game made by fans. We can download any characters from every 2d fighting games.

Tell me what you think about it.
    The Ultimate Sticky Back

Quote Originally Posted by Itwasnt Luck View Post
    idk why people keep bringing this up. THE GOOD PLAYERS WILL NOT USE 1ST PERSON.

god i hate you, it's probabaly all that french in you that i find so offensive.
    Last edited by Spinewire; 11-22-2008 at 19:07.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

1000+ US1 Player

I made it to the 20 second mark.... but I missed the rest cause I had to run to the toilet and vomit the sounds of rap out of my body.

3000+

That felt like I was being stabbed in the heart with a kitchen knife, followed up with slicing it upwards through my chest, via my throat and finally have it pulled out after cutting my face in half. You and your brother would then rip my skull from eachother, take one piece each and proceed to rape my ears from the inside, all while chanting in french.

7000+

I do not believe you have a shot at becoming famous on Forumfall, realbigdeal. Although you already are, but not in the way you want to.

C'est Murd. Je suis desole.

Normal User

Did your parents see that? I am sure they would slap you if they did.