Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Depression Land
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    Chemical plant.

  2. #32

    Default

    NY SOn!

  3. #33
    7000+
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Swedenland
    Posts
    7,192

    Default

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollnäs

    13,000 people in my "city".

  4. #34
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Saint View Post
    I do believe it is fake.
    no it is really someones Sprint cellphone in Eureka, CA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

  5. #35
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    I come from planet Buttsexius. My race has made contact with yours for buttsex. Please reply asap ty.

  6. #36
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    longreach, QLD
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    23` 26'52.09" S
    144`14'59.95" E

    Bitches.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shillelagh View Post
    So if by your own admission you are only here to troll, and since trolling is punishable by infraction.... and since too many infractions can affect your beta account...

    How about you cease with your trolling, or at least stop rolling in it like an old doggy.

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    no it is really someones Sprint cellphone in Eureka, CA.
    Then my phones must be damaged somehow. When I called the number, it said the number could not be reached, which usually means a number does not exist.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepycow View Post
    So my mom had sex with a fetus. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos
    There are several powerful and rare items, such as the Sithras which are a cross between a whip and a light saber

  8. #38
    8000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis IN
    Posts
    8,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Saint View Post
    Then my phones must be damaged somehow. When I called the number, it said the number could not be reached, which usually means a number does not exist.
    It may be a phone at a sprint store that has yet to be activated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

  9. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    It may be a phone at a sprint store that has yet to be activated.
    That would make sense. Or maybe it was off? I don't know if calling a cellphone that had been turned off would result in that, though, I think you'd just get voicemail.

    Out of curiosity, how did you use the phone number to figure out it's location and that it is a cell phone?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepycow View Post
    So my mom had sex with a fetus. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos
    There are several powerful and rare items, such as the Sithras which are a cross between a whip and a light saber

  10. #40

    Default wow

    nice replies!!!!

  11. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Depression Land
    Posts
    1,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by burntcupcake View Post
    nice replies!!!!
    Actually, I'd say the replies are faintly antagonistic. Bit of an ironic and sarcastic edge to a couple of them.

  12. #42
    1000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,043

    Default

    im fat

  13. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waste View Post
    Actually, I'd say the replies are faintly antagonistic. Bit of an ironic and sarcastic edge to a couple of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by zie View Post
    im fat
    What a prediction, TW.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepycow View Post
    So my mom had sex with a fetus. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos
    There are several powerful and rare items, such as the Sithras which are a cross between a whip and a light saber

  14. #44
    4000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    cleverland
    Posts
    4,843

    Default

    look at location noob.

  15. #45
    1000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    longreach, QLD
    Posts
    1,335

    Default

    Coordinates or your bluffing.


    Quote Originally Posted by Shillelagh View Post
    So if by your own admission you are only here to troll, and since trolling is punishable by infraction.... and since too many infractions can affect your beta account...

    How about you cease with your trolling, or at least stop rolling in it like an old doggy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •