Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The Survivors

  1. #1
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default The Survivors

    This has been remade from the 1975 version and brought right upto date

    Total TEOTWAWKI scenario, Airs this Sunday on BBC 1 (British TV channel) from 21.30 (GMT)

    who is gonna be watching it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  2. #2
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    guess that depends how crappy the sunday night football game is going. and yes badem, i mean real football.
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    As soon as the OP reads this he should press the <Alt+F4> combo to restore windows to their proper setting.

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    1,810

    Default

    This is also being remade by BBC and I can't wait to see it.

    Ian McKellen is gonna be in it too.

  4. #4

    Default

    I'd be watching it if I had BBC, I love the whole post-apcalyptic thing.

    As a side note, I'm so tired of the word "survivor" being thrown everywhere in the last 10 years. Look, everyone alive today is a survivor. Everyone alive millenia from now is also a survivor. If you're reading this, you're a survivor.

  5. #5
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Feyrband View Post
    guess that depends how crappy the sunday night football game is going. and yes badem, i mean real football.
    Real football?

    that the one you guys made up or the one we Brits invented?

    British Football = Played the world over, has a World Cup every country plays in
    British Rugby = Played the World Over, Has a World cup (kind of) that countries play for

    American 'Soccer' = Attempting to emulate 'British Football' but fails as the rules they tend to fail to understand the 'Offside Rule', tends only to be played in America and is not considered a 'Real Sport'
    American Football = Played in America, they have funny sounding competitions that only Americans can play, no-one else in teh world is allowed to play, Basically a pansified version of 'British Rugby' as the wear body armour to protect themselves...


    OOOH The prisoner...wonder what that will be like, meh why so many re-Makes??

    Why not Make a TV version of Fallout....
    Last edited by Badem; 11-20-2008 at 17:46.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  6. #6
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabbathius View Post
    I'd be watching it if I had BBC, I love the whole post-apcalyptic thing.

    As a side note, I'm so tired of the word "survivor" being thrown everywhere in the last 10 years. Look, everyone alive today is a survivor. Everyone alive millenia from now is also a survivor. If you're reading this, you're a survivor.
    Could always try BBC I-Player on monday and see if you can view it there, also no doubt it will be copied and sent to various 'download' sites by then
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  7. #7
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badem View Post
    Real football?

    that the one you guys made up or the one we Brits invented?

    British Football = Played the world over, has a World Cup every country plays in
    British Rugby = Played the World Over, Has a World cup (kind of) that countries play for

    American 'Soccer' = Attempting to emulate 'British Football' but fails as the rules they tend to fail to understand the 'Offside Rule', tends only to be played in America and is not considered a 'Real Sport'
    American Football = Played in America, they have funny sounding competitions that only Americans can play, no-one else in teh world is allowed to play, Basically a pansified version of 'British Rugby' as the wear body armour to protect themselves...
    YES! No one agrees that American Football is a faggots game thanks Badem xD

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyHit View Post
    YES! No one agrees that American Football is a faggots game thanks Badem xD
    I agree its a faggots game, whats the point in playing a sport that involves loading yourself down with body armour before playing

    now SpeedBall on the other hand
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  9. #9
    Banned US1 Player
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badem View Post
    I agree its a faggots game, whats the point in playing a sport that involves loading yourself down with body armour before playing

    now SpeedBall on the other hand
    True that they need to play a mans sport.

  10. #10
    2000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    2,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badem View Post
    Real football?

    that the one you guys made up or the one we Brits invented?

    British Football = Played the world over, has a World Cup every country plays in
    British Rugby = Played the World Over, Has a World cup (kind of) that countries play for

    American 'Soccer' = Attempting to emulate 'British Football' but fails as the rules they tend to fail to understand the 'Offside Rule', tends only to be played in America and is not considered a 'Real Sport'
    American Football = Played in America, they have funny sounding competitions that only Americans can play, no-one else in teh world is allowed to play, Basically a pansified version of 'British Rugby' as the wear body armour to protect themselves...
    http://eldib.files.wordpress.com/200...on_banner1.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah
    As soon as the OP reads this he should press the <Alt+F4> combo to restore windows to their proper setting.

  11. #11
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    So apart from The survivors and prisoner, any other old classic being remade for a modern audience? any that you would want to see?

    'Where the wind Blows' would be a great one
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •