Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

anyone still have their nes? go get the controller out and feel how horribly uncormfortable that crap was. it was a sharp block with sharp buttons and a hard ass d-pad. holy blister-maker batman.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin Likes to Swallow View Post
    Click the link
    MMORPG.com - Fox News' internet division
    Epicor's Official Carebear List:

NapalmEnema, Kin

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by epicor View Post
    anyone still have their nes? go get the controller out and feel how horribly uncormfortable that crap was. it was a sharp block with sharp buttons and a hard ass d-pad. holy blister-maker batman.
    still got most of my old shit.

Normal User

Our first console was the Atari 2600. We got an NES a couple years later with Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!, that game was bad ass. We got an SNES when it came out and a Genesis awhile after that. The SNES was the best system for the early generations of consoles.

I have quite a collection of NES games still and a working NES.

Normal User

I still play our NES from time to time. I was amused when I noticed that its controller is basically a wiimote -motionsensing, turned on its side. Progress, eh.

1000+

That was the main reason I didn't play NES enough to convulse and die like that WoW kid from the other day... you had to ration your time or your left thumb would be too sore to play.

As for first console, intellivision bitch! I didn't know wtf to do with it since I was like a toddler, I still remember that shiny circle directional thing though. First console I actually played instead of just banging on the ground was a colecovision

Normal User

kaleco vision ,nes, atari ,comador64,snes,153mhzcpu with 64ram,
    getin a pc was my world of enjoyment first mmo i got waz diablo1 and was hooked! went to uo and age of empires in that time line somewhere.. itz been a long fun ride !

My first language is ebonicz...

1000+

I got a SNES from my cousin, and man oh man, so much Super Mario 3, Aladdin, and Super Star Wars was played. Sad thing is now my Super Mario cartridge is dying so methinks I'm gonna have to get a new one.

Tengri Gorukhan - Orkish Wizard and Knave
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicake View Post
    /humped

errr I mean /signed

2000+

I had a pong when I was too young to realy play it but i do remeber it. Then came the atrii 400/800 with 5 1/2 floppy and cartiges too i got this system from a freind of an older sibling. It came with about 6000 games! Questron FTW. Then the atrii 5200 then finaly a nes. When the Snes came out i was just old enough to be phyced for the robot! Lol what a uselss peice crap that was.
    It is hard to see the life being choked out of the other side by the same hand that is wrapped around your neck when you soo surrounded by darkness

IRC Moderator

NES was amazing for being ground breaking, but the SNES perfected it. So SNES had better games/was a better console, but most of the good things about the SNES came from the NES.

5000+

I do. The controllers are more comfortable than he XboX/PS crap that are awful if your hands are big. I never got blisters from NES and it was so good you could hold it in different ways and play the whole day comfortably. 15 minutes with the new shit and my triggerfinger is wasted as badly as if I was playing Shadowbane with a shoddy mouse.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

Blood of Kings Leader
    13,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Isn't SNES supposed to be the greatest system of all time?
    Atari, NES, SNES, Genesis. The Genesis was my favorite system of the old school systems, though SNES had more games. (Genesis could handle more shit happening fast w/o video lag)

Sinclair ZX Spectrum was my favourite. Had so many games that you couldn't ever get bored

8000+

NES. I can still play Super Mario Bros to this day,due to its timeless simplicity and quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonkar View Post
    BKB, mostly because of Suitepee and his epic polls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Tactic View Post
    Before anyone says "I don't care that this person is leaving", let me just point out that this guy was exactly who Darkfall was targetted for.

Two and a half years waiting for the game, and he leaves 5 months later.

I had pong, atari 2600, colico vision... then sega, never bought a nintendo till i had kids, LOL
    Pain is the little thing that reminds us we are alive.
    Wisdom is what's left after we've run out of personal opinions.
    System:
    AMD PHENOM 9850|ASUS M3N-HT DELUXE|XFX GTX280 1GIGDDR3|4gigs KINGSTON PC2 8500 @ 1.8V|Agiea Physx|Windows VISTA x64

9000+

SNES was great and thus it wins!
    Fuck you.