Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1

    Default L4D no mercy expert part 5 passed

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvifuD9-yBE
    may be one of the first to pass no mercy on expert
    Last edited by superfaceuglyfu; 11-19-2008 at 07:06.
    <a href="http://s270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/artosmarto/?action=view&current=bestpictureever.jpg  " target="_blank"><img src="http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj96/artosmarto/bestpictureever.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

  2. #2
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    this needed its own thread. Yes it did.

  3. #3
    1000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    *.*
    Posts
    1,318

    Default

    i like this thread. why should someone better than everybody else in a previous thread link their exploits where it might get overlooked? pretty straight forward, if someone's not interested they can simply not read the thread, or in 2 seconds hit the back button when they see it's a "i'm better than everybody" video and lose interest. i for one am a fan of "i > u" videos and will be watching this when i get home.
    2 months after DFO's release, you will uninstall it and say it sucks because ________.
    LoD Keep @LoDforLife All LoD News
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskareon View Post
    Dahl is a good representative of the type of player that will ruin Darkfall.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [LoD]Dhal View Post
    i like this thread. why should someone better than everybody else in a previous thread link their exploits where it might get overlooked? pretty straight forward, if someone's not interested they can simply not read the thread, or in 2 seconds hit the back button when they see it's a "i'm better than everybody" video and lose interest. i for one am a fan of "i > u" videos and will be watching this when i get home.
    You sir have a penis and I give you permission to flaunt your penis to everyone in this superior thread. May those who lack this instrument be ashamed and in their moment of emo-ness kill themselves. The world will be a better place to be sure.
    <a href="http://s537.photobucket.com/albums/ff334/NecronPeace/?action=view&current=lame.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i537.photobucket.com/albums/ff334/NecronPeace/lame.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>

  5. #5
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    Eh, I already passed the rooftop finale on Expert yesterday. It's pretty damn easy. Go sit in the closet, have two people duck right next to the doorway and spam melee attacks, and let the other two people fire away with assault rifles. None of you will get hit by a single zombie. And no it's not lame, it's teamwork!

    Get the hell out of the closet when the tanks show up, though, and spread out.

    The Sewer level was A LOT harder.
    Last edited by Viluin; 11-19-2008 at 10:14.

  6. #6
    1000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    Eh, I already passed the rooftop finale on Expert yesterday. It's pretty damn easy. Go sit in the closet, have two people duck right next to the doorway and spam melee attacks, and let the other two people fire away with assault rifles. None of you will get hit by a single zombie. And no it's not lame, it's teamwork!

    Get the hell out of the closet when the tanks show up, though, and spread out.

    The Sewer level was A LOT harder.
    Vil, you are full of tall stories about how easy expert is and how you have all these plans.

    Yeah its doable, but that last level requires near perfect coordination and for everyone to not fuck up at all, otherwise it all goes out the window and you have to restart. If one single person dies to the tank (which they always seem to fucking do) its usually enough to have to restart.

    Im pretty sure you are playing it on easy bro

  7. #7
    9000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    9,586

    Default

    That player seems pretty awful to me, lol. Wasting ammo on lone zombies!

    Edit: Nice work on the tank though!
    Last edited by Atnas; 11-19-2008 at 10:59.
    Quote Originally Posted by arghysteelwill View Post
    Clearly AV's message is exploit or go home but dont let us catch you cause your banned.

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    599

    Default

    I'm still awake kiddies, so we'll pretend those posts I deleted never happened, and we won't have to worry about any infractions mmmk?
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.

  9. #9
    19,000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chimp View Post
    Vil, you are full of tall stories about how easy expert is and how you have all these plans.

    Yeah its doable, but that last level requires near perfect coordination and for everyone to not fuck up at all, otherwise it all goes out the window and you have to restart. If one single person dies to the tank (which they always seem to fucking do) its usually enough to have to restart.

    Im pretty sure you are playing it on easy bro
    If you're in the closet, two people can hold off the zombie horde. One melees the horde, the other shoots. So even if you lose one person per tank you can still make it to the chopper. We made it with two survivors. Well, not really, because I was grabbed by a smoker 1 sec before I got into the chopper, but we still made it with 1 survivor.

    The zombie horde is absolutely nothing to worry about, it's the tanks that make the last part "hard".
    Last edited by Viluin; 11-19-2008 at 11:35.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    by the tree
    Posts
    3,903

    Default

    wtf is this "teamwork" and "coordination" crap?

  11. #11
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    4,344

    Default

    My first try since the game actually came out, me and three random people got to the last level in only 3 deaths, it can't be that hard.....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •