Page 1 of 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 159
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    lancaster ohio
    Posts
    231

    Default If you could have just one super power/ability what would it be?

    i would either take the power to transform into a turtle, or be able to summon squirrels...

  2. #2

    Default

    Mind control / Genetic Engineering

  3. #3
    6000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,650

    Cool

    the power to kill people over teh intarwebz....

    like this!
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

    "I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

  4. #4

    Default

    To play beta. Yes, that would be quite super.

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Godly power.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    lancaster ohio
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    the power to kill people over teh intarwebz....
    oohhhh...thats a good one. but if you tried it on me i would send my squirrels after you. seems kinda silly until you really think about what squirrels like best..thats right. nuts

  7. #7
    6000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,650

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by heroshade View Post
    Godly power.
    you won't say that when yer head 'splodes!
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

    "I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

  8. #8
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    the power to kill people over teh intarwebz....

    like this!
    I agree...mind control is the shit...think of the threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, sixsomes, etc etc you could have...

  9. #9
    6000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,650

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionblood View Post
    oohhhh...thats a good one. but if you tried it on me i would send my squirrels after you. seems kinda silly until you really think about what squirrels like best..thats right. nuts
    silly puppy...you said summon...not control...

    lawful evil daemon lets you summon them...and they eat YOUR nuts...then cackles in Hell at another fine job of granting a Wish
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

    "I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

  10. #10
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    lancaster ohio
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    I agree...mind control is the shit...think of the threesomes, foursomes, fivesomes, sixsomes, etc etc you could have...
    u could do all that with squirrels as well....i mean really!! what girl could say no if she were given the choice to have a 3some or get eaten alive by rodents?

  11. #11
    6000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Former Beta Tester
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    Silent but literally deadly farts...
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

    Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

  12. #12
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    lancaster ohio
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    silly puppy...you said summon...not control...

    lawful evil daemon lets you summon them...and they eat YOUR nuts...then cackles in Hell at another fine job of granting a Wish
    dammit. your right. i guess i just thought the ability to summon them automatically came with control. i'm fucked, my power SUCKS..

  13. #13
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lionblood View Post
    u could do all that with squirrels as well....i mean really!! what girl could say no if she were given the choice to have a 3some or get eaten alive by rodents?
    Newbian you should be proud, rarely does anyone manage to disgust me but uh...yeah you succeeded.

  14. #14

    Default

    I have the power to have any power I want

  15. #15
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    lancaster ohio
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyborn View Post
    Newbian you should be proud, rarely does anyone manage to disgust me but uh...yeah you succeeded.
    sweet! now think about how sexy it would be to have a threesome with 100 squirrels in the room watching you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •