Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast
    9000+

Pretty much blocks them from talking to you in private and also hides their posts, you can still show it yourself if you want it's just that your not forced to read through their crap if they try spamming you or trolling you.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

It seems to me, that if anyone actually bothered me that much over the internet (which in itself is an unusual concept in my book) then i would be far too curious as to what they were posting

9000+

lmao true ( man has this thread been derailed ) but it means you can actually have the choice to ignore them and reply to what you think is reply worthy, most of the people trolling against me are worse than me with posting crap which points out the fact that I am actually a reasonably patient person when I want to be.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

I bet you read them all really don't you

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    awww how cute shame I never registered there and it was some asshole trying to manipulate my personal information, shame he forgot to mention I was actually from the UK and I was 18.

Please don't resort to personal attacks otherwise I'll ignore and report you like I did with the rest of them, just a friendly warning.
    That is hilarious coming from you, when every other post you make is some rant hating an arbitrary group of people, you dirty, used tampon you.
    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken
    Yeah my original plan was to insult your name but then that would be like insulting boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar
    ultimo. That guy is a professional fucking troll.

I won't buy darkfall, just because of that.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
    That is hilarious coming from you, when every other post you make is some rant hating an arbitrary group of people, you dirty, used tampon you.
    Yes, but usually there's very good reason behind the groups of people I hate as opposed to just blind prejudice and idiots, I don't go being an asshole for no reason, usually it takes a lot to make me angry.

4000+

Yes, but usually there's very good reason behind the groups of people I hate as opposed to just blind prejudice and idiots, I don't go being an asshole for no reason, usually it takes a lot to make me angry.
    Now I know I'm going to regret poking the troll with a stick, but seriously, you don't think your normal behaviour is a good enough reason for people to hold prejudice against you?
    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken
    Yeah my original plan was to insult your name but then that would be like insulting boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar
    ultimo. That guy is a professional fucking troll.

I won't buy darkfall, just because of that.

1000+

lol nah, he posted my photo and fake information on an MMORPG dating site and tried to make me look like a loser that's all, like I said, I just think it's an incredibly cowardly thing to do and it wasn't this guy it was someone else, I'm just tired of idiots trying to attempt it again.
    There is no try....

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
    Now I know I'm going to regret poking the troll with a stick, but seriously, you don't think your normal behaviour is a good enough reason for people to hold prejudice against you?
    Meh, it's up to people whether they want to hate me or not if they treat me normally then they're not really going to get any flak, I'm talking to you normally anyway aren't I? There's just always a select few in almost any community or group I come across who have some serious issues with me and I'm fine with that, they just shouldn't expect me to go easy on them.

There is no try....
    This here is an example, hi Jathen, tried personally attacking me through PM again yet because you can't find any way to counter my arguments even when there are people agreeing with me on it too? lolololl!111

Just as a case in point, this particular strain of troll tried attacking my martial arts style and when he couldn't get a reaction out of me he resorted to spamming insults in my PM inbox, I give him credit for actually having the guts to post his RL pic unlike all the others though.

I can be a reasonable guy when you talk to me normally like I said, it's just I've gotten so used to assholes trying to walk all over me that I go pseudo-aggressive and sound like I want to kill them in order to make them think twice.
    Last edited by Lethn; 11-18-2008 at 17:11.

Normal User

Despite calling me an idiot and coward multiple times I'd just like to say I'm sorry for touching on such a sensitive issue. I didn't think it was that harsh of a response but apparently it was like a match into the dry underbrush of your soul and so I'd like to ask you to forgive my insensitivity and would also like to ask the rest of the community to please lay off Lethn and direct your comments to the hideously cute puppy licking the glass.
    Spoiler

3000+

Shit
    this is like starwars

with e-peens and vagina-rays!

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo View Post
    Shit
    this is like starwars

with e-peens and vagina-rays!
    keh >_> I hate these pointless flamewars, I'd rather talk about bunny rabbits and the dog licking the screen at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Bill View Post
    It seems to me, that if anyone actually bothered me that much over the internet (which in itself is an unusual concept in my book) then i would be far too curious as to what they were posting
    It's for people who get too upset over what the bad men on the internet say to them...

Anyone using the ignore list is just pure fail imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

9000+

Anyone using the ignore list is just pure fail imo.
    Says the person who puts saggy tits on his sig in an effort to prove his masculinity lol, I put people on ignore because I don't want to pay attention to their crap not because I can't argue, most of the time it does happen the topics been argued to death and even if either of us have been proven wrong they just don't stop.

I do reply to them when they have something amusing or useful to say, it just gives me the choice to ignore them instead of read through all their spam and I'm repeating myself now >_<.

Normal User

Omg reading the replies to this thread was the best 15 min break I've taken from work today. I shall respond in kind when I am able. Until then know that I am severely regretting my lofty educational goals, and wish I had chosen instead to get some 6,000+ posts on forumfall, a real education. Curse the idiot I let myself become. =(

e-warrior 101
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Thaeds; 11-19-2008 at 04:20.