Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    lol nah, he posted my photo and fake information on an MMORPG dating site and tried to make me look like a loser that's all, like I said, I just think it's an incredibly cowardly thing to do and it wasn't this guy it was someone else, I'm just tired of idiots trying to attempt it again.
    thats pretty lulzy.

8000+

lol nah, he posted my photo and fake information on an MMORPG dating site and tried to make me look like a loser that's all, like I said, I just think it's an incredibly cowardly thing to do and it wasn't this guy it was someone else, I'm just tired of idiots trying to attempt it again.
    Could you possibly link us to this?

9000+

lmao I don't even know if it exists anymore, I told them to delete it and you need to be registered to view profiles.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

Normal User

awww how cute shame I never registered there and it was some asshole trying to manipulate my personal information, shame he forgot to mention I was actually from the UK and I was 18.

Please don't resort to personal attacks otherwise I'll ignore and report you like I did with the rest of them, just a friendly warning.
    He'll do it too!!! DON'T SAY HE DIDN'T TRY TO WARN YOU!!!!

This one time I went too far and Lethn put me on ignore, worst decision of my LIFE! (Spoiler in my sig)

e-warrior 101

Spoiler
    Last edited by Thaeds; 11-18-2008 at 08:39.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Thaeds View Post

This one time I went too far and Lethn put me on ignore, worst decision of my LIFE! (Spoiler in my sig)

e-warrior 101

Spoiler
    That was pretty epic.

9000+

It's just sad because it doesn't really 'prove' anything, plus he's been spamming it on just about every topic I've posted it on, moron, there's a limit to how much of an asshole you can be.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

2000+

fuck its trying to eat its way out of my computer. kill it

Normal User

Thaeds, pat on the back for making me laugh.
    Quote Originally Posted by GandalfPl View Post
    I value my time too much to read threads

Normal User

It's just sad because it doesn't really 'prove' anything, plus he's been spamming it on just about every topic I've posted it on, moron, there's a limit to how much of an asshole you can be.
    I'm trying to decide if I post in topics you post in because I'm a fanboi, or if you just post so much crap that it's impossible not to.. (This is a real debate going on in my mind, not an attempted insult)

You can look forward to not seeing me for awhile though, I have a lot of work to catch up on at school. If I continue to post over the next few days you can be satisfied knowing I'll prolly be getting a B on one of my exams. =(

e-warrior 101
    Spoiler
    Last edited by Thaeds; 11-18-2008 at 10:00.

9000+

You can look forward to not seeing me for awhile though, I have a lot of work to catch up on at school. If I continue to post over the next few days you can be satisfied knowing I'll prolly be getting a B on one of my exams. =(
    I sincrely hope you get an F just because your that much of a shithead, should have known an idiot still going to school would post that kind of thing because it's the exact kind of cowardly and pathetic way that they all come up with to try and take the piss.

Suspended

I sincrely hope you get an F just because your that much of a shithead, should have known an idiot still going to school would post that kind of thing because it's the exact kind of cowardly and pathetic way that they all come up with to try and take the piss.
    Ohh dear dear Lethn can you not better yourself. You call him a coward because he played your own game against you and now everyone likes him. shame on shame, even if he did raise to your challenge and go for the non coward e thug route and challenge you to a real life showdown it would prove nothing. Besides he proved you the idiot and i bet he has already anticipated this response.

Just drawing everyone's attention to the bold part of the quote, note that going to school to learn makes you a idiot.

3000+

I'm pretty sure Lethn doesn't read anyone else's posts here, because he has blocked them all.

awww how cute shame I never registered there and it was some asshole trying to manipulate my personal information, shame he forgot to mention I was actually from the UK and I was 18.

Please don't resort to personal attacks otherwise I'll ignore and report you like I did with the rest of them, just a friendly warning.
    waaah waaah

that pretty much all i ever hear from you
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

9000+

Ohh dear dear Lethn can you not better yourself. You call him a coward because he played your own game against you and now everyone likes him. shame on shame, even if he did raise to your challenge and go for the non coward e thug route and challenge you to a real life showdown it would prove nothing. Besides he proved you the idiot and i bet he has already anticipated this response.

Just drawing everyone's attention to the bold part of the quote, note that going to school to learn makes you a idiot.
    wow, I don't know which part of that to correct first but, I've actually finished school, I don't go threatening people unless of course I'm genuinely angry and furthermore the education system we currently have is built around catering to idiots instead of people who can think for themselves.

I'm surprised some of you even consider me an 'ethug' considering what garbage some of the other posters try throwing on people, also there are pretty much 170,000+ posters I'm still willing to talk with even in private chat so I'm hardly going to lose sleep and cry over adding one more to the list of about 15 people that decide to try and pick fights with me for no reason.

See what I'm getting at yet? Oh and Spinewire, if that's all you honestly see in my posts then just go ahead and put me on ignore if it bothers you that much *shrug*.
    Last edited by Lethn; 11-18-2008 at 16:15.

So if you put somebody on ignore, does that mean you block their private messages? or you can't see any of their posts at all?