Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 345 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Airius Droc View Post
    I stopped reading after your 2nd point, I stopped caring enough to give a real reply shortly before that.

I'll simply say that you're very ill informed.
    I just have one question. Did you get a job yet or are you still living off the seed of my labour?

4000+

I stopped reading after your 2nd point, I stopped caring enough to give a real reply shortly before that.

I'll simply say that you're very ill informed.
    And this is why most people stopped bothering with you a long time ago. Can't refute something? Play it off casually and insult their intelligence. Always works amirite?
    DARKFALL RULES AND IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE YOU'RE A SCRUB SO GO BACK TO WOW.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Jess77 View Post
    I just have one question. Did you get a job yet or are you still living off the seed of my labour?
    I've been working for the last 6 months. I'm glad I could answer your one and only question (that you've asked me over and over again for about 6 months).

Banned

I've been working for the last 6 months. I'm glad I could answer your one and only question (that you've asked me over and over again for about 6 months).
    Actually this is the first time. I am glad though that you got your sorry welfare ass to work.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Kietharr View Post
    And this is why most people stopped bothering with you a long time ago. Can't refute something? Play it off casually and insult their intelligence. Always works amirite?
    Your intelligence level speaks for itself.

Plus there was near nothing to refute. Arguing with most of the people on here is like that. Someone says "get your hand out of my pocket!" and then they sit back and pretend they've made a bold statement of fact. That's basically what your entire post was. I'm not in the mood to parse it, especially since you're unlikely to say anything but a rephrased "get your hand out of my pocket."

1000+

You're unbridled love for him is justified because he's done so much for the country.

This is some horrifying shit.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Jess77 View Post
    Actually this is the first time. I am glad though that you got your sorry welfare ass to work.
    Obama will be YOUR president for 8 years.

It's your party, you can cry if you want to.
    Last edited by Airius Droc; 11-16-2008 at 22:55.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by cosimo84 View Post
    You're unbridled love for him is justified because he's done so much for the country.

This is some horrifying shit.
    Unlike the complete idiots that voted for Bush twice (and McCain once) I will hold Obama accountable for his actions. As much hope as I have for him, I'm not blind to reality. If he fails to produce, I'm not voting for him again.

That said, learn to think for yourself and about more than yourself. That goes out to not just you, but most of the people on these forums.

12,000+

Your intelligence level speaks for itself.

Plus there was near nothing to refute. Arguing with most of the people on here is like that. Someone says "get your hand out of my pocket!" and then they sit back and pretend they've made a bold statement of fact. That's basically what your entire post was. I'm not in the mood to parse it, especially since you're unlikely to say anything but a rephrased "get your hand out of my pocket."
    Actually he adressed all your points.

Anyways no matter who comes to power we are scewed. The world economy is crashing and there is nothing anyone can do to fix that. After market corrects, which will take many years, life will start to improve. I doubt Obama will be in office by then. He will be thrown out of office after the first term. His social programs will fall on their face due to bankrupt state.

AD anyways I am glad you are happy, but I doubt the policy will change under Obama.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Im laying off 3 workers from my company on Christmas in anticipation of Obama taking office.

I will use their salaries to pay my taxes.

Change.

Spacejam Dunkmaster || Miley Montannah
    Satam> question: can we change hairstyles
    Claus|Dev> satam: most probably not, go play Barbie Online

www.FGTZ.com Now Recruiting!
    Watch our recruitment video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g5GE2CFcKs

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    AD anyways I am glad you are happy, but I doubt the policy will change under Obama.
    Thank you.

And, we'll see. I'll make you a deal, if they haven't changed in 4 years, I'll be the first to admit it...if they have, how about you're the first to admit that?

I could certainly be wrong of course, but I think we're in for many many changes under Obama. I also think that it will be obvious to the American people that he did a great job and he'll be elected for a second term.

I'm even going to take this a step further and predict that Obama is on money during our lifetime - and not because he was the first black candidate, but because he was one of the best president's we've ever had. And so the pendulum swings from the worst to the best.

5000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    Im laying off 3 workers from my company on Christmas in anticipation of Obama taking office.

I will use their salaries to pay my taxes.

Change.
    Let me know when your remaining workers form a union and hold your dumb ass accountable. I see your change, and give you change we can believe in.

Let me know when your remaining workers form a union and hold your dumb ass accountable. I see your change, and give you change we can believe in.
    its my business i do wat i want

Spacejam Dunkmaster || Miley Montannah
    Satam> question: can we change hairstyles
    Claus|Dev> satam: most probably not, go play Barbie Online

www.FGTZ.com Now Recruiting!
    Watch our recruitment video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g5GE2CFcKs

5000+ Long term follower

Yeah, and you hire what's effectively independent "contractors" who should have a right to organize and bargain collectively. As an employee, I should have a right to do what I want.

So there you have it, Obama will bring in more unions and people like you will hopefully stop owning businesses or fucking get a clue about how to treat people.

Normal User

I think it's funny that someone who pays people's salaries posts like this in an internet forum. I hope when I have a real job, much less a business of my own I'm not a total douche.

e-warrior 101

Spoiler
    Last edited by Thaeds; 11-16-2008 at 23:20.