Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra-Medium View Post
    i wouldn't say its a human life until it can survive without being attached to its womb
    We should beable to kill people that claim benifits then, as they cannot survive without being attached to the state.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

I'm pro post-birth abortion, especially once the fetus is old enough to be religious and vote.

As to why it is legal? Because medical doctors love to kill babies, duh.
    zero

"A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. And when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit, it hits all by itself." - Bruce Lee

It's not like the babies will know what hit them. What difference does it make if it's a ball of cells or if its already formed. It's going to be the same thing in a couple of months anyways.

2000+

After the appetiser, did they have a BaByQ?

Seriously now, I think the right way to tackle problems like these is to find some line that is logically and scientifically defined.

When we learn more about human consciousness, we'll be able to see when a baby 'starts up'. A cluster of cells is hardly a human any more than the cells swimming in my balls (literally) or the cells that fall off my skin when I scratch my arse.

With a clearly-defined and measurable biological limit, it's easy to draw a line and stick to it.
    We could say: "Before an abortion, a consciousness test must be conducted. If the baby is not conscious then proceed. If it is, then early conglaturations, Mother."

Right now people on both sides of the abortion argument are stabbing in the dark (which is ironically how this whole mess got started). Everyone is making noise but nobody has anything definite to base a solution on.

TLDR: We need good, solid science and logic to solve the abortion problem.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    We should beable to kill people that claim benifits then, as they cannot survive without being attached to the state.
    You mean we are not allowed to do that?

Id rather be aborted then eaten by a puppy.

but i guess its the states fault that they cant survive without aid.

Normal User

There are so many couples out there that want children in the worst way.. To watch or hear of this makes them all the more saddened.
    I can understand if it meant the life of the mother or it's a result of incest or a rape. But those are the ONLY reasons I would ever approve of a abortion.
    It's not up to us though is it.. It's up to the person pregnant and the father of the baby. That is as it should be.. Once you take their rights away for their lives then others will follow suite to figure out what is good for your life.
    It's very hard to draw that line and not over step personal rights.

Today I was reading a news story about a woman washing her baby, her mobile rang and she went away to chat on her mobile. 30 minutes later she came back to find her baby drowned. My point being is that parents are getting more stupid, people shouldn't be pressured to not have an abortion because the parent will fail and the kid would be brought into a loveless/careless world.
    Spoiler

2000+

"Post-birth abortion"? I thought we'd already agreed on calling that murder, but okay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Hello to all of the new beta testers! It's good to see that you all finally made it in. It's been so lonely without you.

Prepare to die.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    Yah it's very sick. Evil, is a better word. However, its important to note, that babies can actually live outside of the mother at 3 to 4 monts with medical aid.

Whether anyone is for or against abortions, it should be illegal for any kind of abortion at 3 month or older. Before 3 months, we can fight about.
    Does that mean if science can incubate a baby from zygote to full born, birth control should be labeled infanticide?
    Quote Originally Posted by XKwisite View Post
    How do those guys only hit you for 5 damage in the back lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Punish View Post
    Well, 70 rigor, full set of plate, stoneskin and arrow ward.

Yeah, I hope they hit less with their shitty weapons and skills. I haven't logged hundreds of hours into this game for nothing.
    ^ sum up of Afghanistan

5000+

So? I've seen that done to people who were already several decades out of the womb.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

2000+

We should be able to kill anyone then, as they cannot survive without not having a bullet in their brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Phyrehart View Post
    I can understand if it meant the life of the mother or it's a result of incest or a rape. But those are the ONLY reasons I would ever approve of a abortion.
    I am not trying to give you a hard time, but why do you draw a distinction in the events of incest or rape? Don't you agree that the potential life of an unborn human will still be negated by the abortion? Why does the decision of a raped woman seem more valid or acceptable to you than a woman who had consensual intercourse?

On a side note, it is a sad irony that religious people are among the strongest opponents of abortion, when their Holy Bible explains the famous story of how their patriarch, Abraham, prepared to stab and burn his son to death because he believed he heard the voice of god instructing him to do so.
    Last edited by tsalin; 11-15-2008 at 05:03.
    The world of Britannia will be doubled in size. Each shard will contain a consent only PvP land and an enhanced PvP land. The current base map was used to create the new lands. The lands will be similar in physical structure, however, they will look different.

5000+

You know what has to be a tough job? Being one of those people at the pound who has to euthanize puppies every day.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

Normal User

What sound does a baby in a blender make? I can't remember, I was too busy fapping.
    <a href=http://imageshack.us target=_blank>[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/457/rhyssigsp1.gif]</a>
<a href=http://g.imageshack.us/img152/rhyssigsp1.gif/1/ target=_blank>[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/rhyssigsp1.gif/1/w500.png]</a>
    -= Harlequin =-
    If practise makes perfect, and no body's perfect, why practise?