Page 1 of 6 12 ... LastLast
    5000+

Default so i just learned what exactly partial birth abortion entails...

... and why the fuck was that EVER legal??? im pro choice, aborting a little ball of cells is one thing, but holy shit, stabbing scissors into the base of a living baby's skull, a baby that would survive if it was delievered at that time, and sucking its brain out with a hose??? what the FUCK?!

how is that not considered infanticide, if the baby is fully formed, and has a brain to be sucked out? i know its illegal now, but thats just so fucked up. i cant believe that used to be legal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    ... and why the fuck was that EVER legal??? im pro choice, aborting a little ball of cells is one thing, but holy shit, stabbing scissors into the base of a living baby's skull, a baby that would survive if it was delievered at that time, and sucking its brain out with a hose??? what the FUCK?!

how is that not considered infanticide, if the baby is fully formed, and has a brain to be sucked out? i know its illegal now, but thats just so fucked up. i cant believe that used to be legal.
    Why do I find it so hard to care about this, I must not have a soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post

Post birth abortion it's full out and then it's GG they used to do in the US but i'm pretty sure they don't anymore.

I loved brining it up in my abortion thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

imo 3mo should be the limit on abortion and there should be a cooldown.

/cast abortion
    You kill a baby. You may kill another in 365 days.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin Likes to Swallow View Post
    Click the link
    MMORPG.com - Fox News' internet division
    Epicor's Official Carebear List:

NapalmEnema, Kin

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by epicor View Post

/cast abortion
    LMFAO.

What's pink and fluffy and goes round and round?

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    the filter is there for your protection
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Fuck you I like having emotions and occasionally talking about girly things
    Date of Death: June 18, 2064.

Quote Originally Posted by Apex Vertigo View Post
    Why do I find it so hard to care about this, I must not have a soul.
    Nah mate. Every human has a soul. You're just brainwashed by todays modern world mixed in with being deeply disturbed.
    ~~~[][][][][][][][][]~~~[][][][][][][]~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][][][][]~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~[][]~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~[][][]~~~~~~~~

Safety first, and all that, but when you start putting rubber baby buggy bumpers on an intense sandbox MMORPG like Darkfall you're really committing quite a heinous degree of heresy.
    -Paro

1000+ US1 Player

Yah it's very sick. Evil, is a better word. However, its important to note, that babies can actually live outside of the mother at 3 to 4 monts with medical aid.

Whether anyone is for or against abortions, it should be illegal for any kind of abortion at 3 month or older. Before 3 months, we can fight about.

1000+

While its terrible, its far from the worst things humans do/endure. Imagine starving to death. People deal with it on a daily basis. It seems much more cruel than sucking out a partially developed humans brains imo. While current day we pretend we are less savage and more civilized, that's just smoke and mirrors. Savage cruel horrible treatment all are accepted in the name of making money. Its not gonna change anytime soon it'll prolly just get worse since greed make the world go round, only the methods of covering it up improve.

Quote Originally Posted by epicor View Post

/cast abortion
    cooldowns are gay, you should be able to cast it as often as you want but it only works if they are under 14 weeks and it uses quite a bit of mana
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[

Hm. I was born around 3½ months early. First two years of my life in the hospital.

once they can grow a baby from an embryo cell in a lab would 3 mo or less be infanticide?

Normal User

Well it is bad but some people really can't raise children. Maybe it was a mistake, it's their own mistake but yeah I guess it's murder but if it's not left the womb at the time, I guess it isn't of significant value....YET! xD nvm...

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spinewire View Post
    cooldowns are gay, you should be able to cast it as often as you want but it only works if they are under 14 weeks and it uses quite a bit of mana
    Thats totally counterproductive most people needing one are way to stupid to have enough mana and thus bring about another moron into the world.

1000+ US1 Player

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra-Medium View Post
    once they can grow a baby from an embryo cell in a lab would 3 mo or less be infanticide?
    How hard to you work at coming up with retarded thoughts? Do you realise there is a difference between a baby at 3 months and is able to live, and then growing a baby from cells (which is not able to live). If you can not see this difference...please kill yourself immediately. lol.

Also: If any country is going to do something so wrong or evil,... instead of killing the human babies that are innocent (and potentially able to grow up good).... lets steralize the stupid fucks that should not be reproducing in the first place. If you are poor, or if your IQ is below 120.... you are made infertile.

ofcourse, that won't work either.
    Last edited by Stax; 11-15-2008 at 02:03.