Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 101112 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 234
  1. #151
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uvita View Post
    Wow. Seems like this place isn't infested with Deathcore(Fagcore) kids

    Yay!


    Also, I prefer necrotic black metal, like early Darkthrone, Emperor etc
    Yeah, I felt quite ashamed when the search bar came up with nothing.
    Haven't heard those, will get some.
    <a href=http://imageshack.us target=_blank>[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/457/rhyssigsp1.gif]</a>
<a href=http://g.imageshack.us/img152/rhyssigsp1.gif/1/ target=_blank>[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/rhyssigsp1.gif/1/w500.png]</a>
    -= Harlequin =-
    If practise makes perfect, and no body's perfect, why practise?



  2. #152
    2000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    So after skipping over everything in this thread I decided to post this joke, as I have not read the thread there is a large chance someone already posted this, but 11 pages of metal is not how I want to spend my next half hour.



    http://www.t-shirtrater.com/images/t.../metal_fan.jpg


    By the way, threadless is a great place to get shirts, I personally own this one
    /puff bubble pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    I actually was a churchgoing Catholic till i was about 15 i still hold many of their morals true except their very conservative attitude towards ... masturbation i tend to disagree with that on a daily basis...
    Would saying I survived Young People Fucking be in bad taste?

  3. #153
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    8

    Default

    All thing Mega. That is all.

  4. #154
    4000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    Dethklok!

  5. #155
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In a cave
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    Dethklok!
    Yes! Dethklok rules!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester814 View Post
    No 3rd person in a fantasy MMO is going to make that MMO not do well.If I'm wrong(which I'm not) we can point back at this post in a year or so and say lololol jester you were wrong(which I'm not).
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc View Post
    Who wants infractions from me? Mine's bigger!

  6. #156

    Default

    Dethklok sucks. The show is occasionally funny but their music is shit. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but they still released an album and the album sucked. Shitty vocals. Shitty drumming. Shitty riffs.
    Last edited by t1337Dude; 11-16-2008 at 08:24.

  7. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saturday Saint View Post
    That's the gayest music video and possibly the gayest band I've seen in awhile.

  8. #158
    5000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Scotland & Norway
    Posts
    5,475

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uvita View Post
    Wow. Seems like this place isn't infested with Deathcore(Fagcore) kids

    Yay!


    Also, I prefer necrotic black metal, like early Darkthrone, Emperor etc
    Lulz. Arendalitt. That's an odd genre. "Necrotic Black Metal."

    Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    you could say that about any Metallica after Master of Puppets, imo

    Apocalyptica doing their tunes has more Integrity
    ...And Justice For All is good, even though i usually don't like Metallica.
    Old UO RP'er who misses CoY and ERPA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeblebrox View Post
    Come on, mate, you'll have better luck converting people door to door. Our souls are already marching to the eternal fire, we are forever tainted by too much internet porn and grand theft auto.

  9. #159
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    Dethklok!
    Tbh I find that band to be one of the best Death Metal bands that exists today. With or without Metalocalypse. Their songs like Murmaider & The Lost Vikings just blows my mind away. I have The Dethalbum.

    Btw: Anyone here that listens to King Diamond? He plays kick ass music, even though he's from Denmark.
    Last edited by Aragoni; 11-16-2008 at 13:48.
    Fuck you.

  10. #160
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Norway -> Arendal
    Posts
    158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusghuul View Post
    Lulz. Arendalitt. That's an odd genre. "Necrotic Black Metal."
    It's not really a genere, but alot of black metal isn't necrotic

  11. #161
    4000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t1337Dude View Post
    Dethklok sucks. The show is occasionally funny but their music is shit. I know it's supposed to be a joke, but they still released an album and the album sucked. Shitty vocals. Shitty drumming. Shitty riffs.
    I disagree. While the whole thing is meant to be more or less a joke, they still have better material, writing, riffs, and so on than most of the 'serious' bands in the genre.

  12. #162

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    I disagree. While the whole thing is meant to be more or less a joke, they still have better material, writing, riffs, and so on than most of the 'serious' bands in the genre.
    Death metal (like most genres) is filled with shitty throw-away bands. Dethklok probably isn't better than any of them. The vocals are enough of a reason to not bother listening to this shit, but when you factor in that most of the songs are filler (90+%) with lame drumming, why not just listen to something else? Thunderhorse, I'll admit, was a decent song. Hatredcopter wasn't bad either. But besides that, all you have are a bunch of half-assed riffs thrown together to make generic melodeath songs.

    Hell, I don't even know if I'd call this melodeath. It sounds like power metal most of the time.

  13. #163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by t1337Dude View Post
    Death metal (like most genres) is filled with shitty throw-away bands. Dethklok probably isn't better than any of them. The vocals are enough of a reason to not bother listening to this shit, but when you factor in that most of the songs are filler (90+%) with lame drumming, why not just listen to something else? Thunderhorse, I'll admit, was a decent song. Hatredcopter wasn't bad either. But besides that, all you have are a bunch of half-assed riffs thrown together to make generic melodeath songs.

    Hell, I don't even know if I'd call this melodeath. It sounds like power metal most of the time.
    truth.

  14. #164
    2000+
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Arizona, Phoenix
    Posts
    2,499

    Default

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1VQjlGkkf8

    Best melodic death metal band that there is.. Instrumentals are very power metalish and so is his clean vocals, they just throw death metal vocals in there..

  15. #165
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    966

    Default

    I honestly have heard alot of shit about Deathklok, so I haven't heard it yet. Any one like Folk/Viking metal?
    <a href=http://imageshack.us target=_blank>[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/457/rhyssigsp1.gif]</a>
<a href=http://g.imageshack.us/img152/rhyssigsp1.gif/1/ target=_blank>[img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/rhyssigsp1.gif/1/w500.png]</a>
    -= Harlequin =-
    If practise makes perfect, and no body's perfect, why practise?



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •