Thread: in before posts

Normal User

Default in before posts

People should seriously get a 24 hour ban when they post "in before X".

"in before poll"

"in before lock"

"in before cheese"

wtf is the point of these posts I've seen your sig this is no different then +1

1000+

I don't see this thread doing anything else than +1 to your postcount. If you really wanted to get rid of the IBT* stuff you would PM Brannoc or something, not post a thread here.

Got headache yet?
    ¡uʍop ǝpısd∩

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Seesawmcgraw View Post

"in before poll"

"in before lock"

"in before cheese"

That being said.. you should be ban for 3 days!..

Normal User

well I don't think join date means anything but

Quote Originally Posted by Ababoba View Post
    I don't see this thread doing anything else than +1 to your postcount. If you really wanted to get rid of the IBT* stuff you would PM Brannoc or something, not post a thread here.
    says the guy who has cranked out twice as many one liners (to be fair a fraction of them can be considered posts) as I have in 1/2 the time

8000+

"in before poll"

"in before lock"

"in before cheese"

These types of posts will often result in an infraction, if a mod comes across them.
    well I don't think join date means anything but
    says the guy who has cranked out twice as many one liners (to be fair a fraction of them can be considered posts) as I have in 1/2 the time
    To be fair, sometimes oneliners are all that is needed, or they are funny. If they do not accomplish one of those 2 standards, they should be deleted.
    Last edited by Carl Ragadamn; 11-12-2008 at 18:51.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    These types of posts will often result in an infraction, if a mod comes across them.
    And by "these types of posts", he means the types of posts the OP just made. This definitely did not merit its own thread since its only purpose is for replying with one liners (thus defeating your original message).
    Quote Originally Posted by killerchicken
    Yeah my original plan was to insult your name but then that would be like insulting boobs
    Quote Originally Posted by biggunsar
    ultimo. That guy is a professional fucking troll.

I won't buy darkfall, just because of that.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bunkah View Post
    That being said.. you should be ban for 3 days!..
    lol

Close, but it should be at least 4, because of the title. I also believe that there should be some compounding penalty as well.

Oh yeah, and in before the lock

Normal User

also why in gods name do they give you these 1,000+ titles anyway it kind of encourages people to make useless posts i just saw someone with 25,000+ wtf

"in before poll"

"in before lock"

"in before cheese"

"+1" - "in before lock"

I can see a 15 characters difference. With or without glasses.
    [TFK]Zugrush Dorfbane

I do not need the corners of my internet bubble wrapped. Next time you suggest something that would involve moderation policies, talk to Brannoc. If you plan on suggesting something so stupid, just go ahead and talk to yourself.

8000+

also why in gods name do they give you these 1,000+ titles anyway it kind of encourages people to make useless posts i just saw someone with 25,000+ wtf
    That would be Matriel and nearly all of his posts are serious. Just watch him go off in the next guns=bad thread. They give people the postcounts to denote active community members, some people show them and some like me dont (i think i am like 6000+).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

It also highlights people who have been here long enough to not make stupid topics and posts. On that note, it has come to my attention you do not have a +1k title.

Our policies are all in the TOS. Thanks!
    Darkfall moderators are not paid employees of Aventurine. In all business other than Darkfall Board moderating, our opinions are entirely our own, and do not represent official Aventurine opinions.