Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast
    1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    The RIGHT to be WHITE!
    Dude you're back! Where have you been?

Zurvan is racist! :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
    Woohoo I":M DRUNK, I mean thank you for they update. I will most definably be here for release and love all over your game amazing. Thanks for spell shoelace.

1000+

KKK is more badass than the black panthers?

Quote Originally Posted by TubeSock View Post
    Dude you're back! Where have you been?
    Oh holy shit, I completely forgot about you TubeNoob.

I was more focused on getting snipes back.
    I've been away, doing other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Everto View Post
    Oh holy shit, I completely forgot about you TubeNoob.

I was more focused on getting snipes back.
    I've been away, doing other things.
    I stand corrected. Two people noticed you were gone. You're quite the celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Bill View Post
    I stand corrected. Two people noticed you were gone. You're quite the celebrity
    Yes, I am. Mr. Anderson.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Not much to say really except.... I hope the KKK get wiped off the planet and I may well never set foot in America again until the situation there stabalizes.
    Unless in the Deep South, it's extremely unlikely for a person to cross paths with a KKK member who publicly affiliates himself. They're generally peaceful, even though they profess white supremacy, so I'm not sure what you're referring to regarding stabilization.
    http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/2559/zebrahitlerie8.gif
    "Do not kick poor Spike, for he is old and weak and cannot harm you."
    Killer 86%/Explorer 73%/Achiever 20%/Socializer 20%
    Previously playing Shadowbane with The Crimson Brotherhood

Normal User

Living in Columbia, South Carolina for a couple of years, I got to know a few of those idiots. They are a total waist of flesh. I hope that they get a ride in the lightening recliner express.

I feel for the woman and her family. They must be incredibly embarrassed and saddened by the loss of their love one to such circumstances.

Since she was recruited over the internet, for all she may have known was that she was going to an avon convention. The KKK will go to any means to try and fool anyone they can into their cause.
    GURIG'SKAR - UO BLOODCLAN PUG

What E'er Thou Art, Act Well Thy Part.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by GFH_Spike View Post
    Unless in the Deep South, it's extremely unlikely for a person to cross paths with a KKK member who publicly affiliates himself. They're generally peaceful, even though they profess white supremacy, so I'm not sure what you're referring to regarding stabilization.
    He's just an idiot, leave him alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

Was she black?

They recruited her off the internet, and when she showed up at the meeting everyone was surprised.

Either way, further proof that women shouldn't be using the intrawebs.
    Last edited by kordoyn; 11-12-2008 at 13:06.

10,000+

Slain indicates the murdurer is being charged with manslaughter (2nd degree means that, right?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mosiah View Post
    Living in Columbia, South Carolina for a couple of years, I got to know a few of those idiots. They are a total waist of flesh. I hope that they get a ride in the lightening recliner express.
    You mean they be fatties? Or spineless?

Darkfall is going to be an FPS, First Person Sworder, which means you're going to sword the first person you meet.

This is going to get closed, thank god.

I suggest Brannoc just make a racial tensions thread for the next 4 years and everyone dumb enough to post there gets a permanent ban.
    zero

"A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. And when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit, it hits all by itself." - Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Helgeran View Post
    Slain indicates the murdurer is being charged with manslaughter (2nd degree means that, right?).
    2nd degree murder means it was a crime of passion, whereas 1st degree is done in cold blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    I may well never set foot in America again until the situation there stabalizes.
    Well then....at least one good thing came of this.

First degree is premeditated intent to kill, or if a murder involves reckless disregard. 2nd degree is intent to kill but not premeditated.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalSign View Post
    2nd degree murder means it was a crime of passion, whereas 1st degree is done in cold blood.
    What's the difference? Is it like... 2nd degree murder is I say "Hasta la vista, baby" when I kill someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by arghysteelwill View Post
    Clearly AV's message is exploit or go home but dont let us catch you cause your banned.