Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 96
  1. #1
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    36

    Default The Forumfall Community = Fail.

    I'm sorry, but this is absolutely one of the worst online game communities I've ever seen in my life. Most of you are dumb, ignorant little kids who only disagree with the majority to satisfy your inner need to feel different. It almost discourages me to play this game.

    All the political and religious topics make absolutely no sense, mind a select few. It's like this board is run by toddlers.

    So go ahead, flame me. I've said my piece.

  2. #2
    2000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,647

    Default

    Your a idiot.

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Cool. Door is thata way.


    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall."
    -Confucious

  4. #4
    6000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    6,650

    Cool

    failed troll is fail

    that being said... stfu and gtfo if yer not getting yer warm and fuzzy carebear emo buzz happening...

    nuff said?
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

    "I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

  5. #5
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Haha. The solution for this is simple

    GTFO.

    If you expected a full PVP game community to be friendly, then you were dead wrong. If you don't want to play the game, I don't care. What did you want to accomplish with this thread?
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

  6. #6
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    816

    Default

    Offtopic has been going downhill steadily for quite some time now.

  7. #7
    9000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Sweden!
    Posts
    9,758

    Default

    You obviously haven't visited MMORPG.com then!
    Fuck you.

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    143

    Default

    I think this us what you were looking for. Have fun!
    The Crystal Order

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    South Korea
    Posts
    554

    Default

    You're right. But you didn't help by making an x = Fail thread.

  10. #10
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    4,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghangis View Post
    I'm sorry, but this is absolutely one of the worst online game communities I've ever seen in my life. Most of you are dumb, ignorant little kids who only disagree with the majority to satisfy your inner need to feel different. It almost discourages me to play this game.

    All the political and religious topics make absolutely no sense, mind a select few. It's like this board is run by toddlers.

    So go ahead, flame me. I've said my piece.
    Go back to the wow forums where they ask you whats your favorite hello kitty merchandise.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?



    Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

  11. #11
    2000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Another one bites the dust
    Another one bites the dust
    And another one gone, and another one gone
    Another one bites the dust
    Hey, I'm gonna get you too
    Another one bites the dust



    But seriously, no one is serious on this thread, make some friends, get to know their ways, and you'll realize that half of the crap on these forums is pure B.S.
    /puff bubble pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    I actually was a churchgoing Catholic till i was about 15 i still hold many of their morals true except their very conservative attitude towards ... masturbation i tend to disagree with that on a daily basis...
    Would saying I survived Young People Fucking be in bad taste?

  12. #12
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Lol. Expected/10.

  13. #13
    4000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Tempe, Arizona
    Posts
    4,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghangis View Post
    Lol. Expected/10.
    QQ some more.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?



    Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas, U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,445

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghangis View Post
    Lol. Expected/10.
    You expected me to say stick around and try and make some friends?

    You sure are optimistic
    /puff bubble pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    I actually was a churchgoing Catholic till i was about 15 i still hold many of their morals true except their very conservative attitude towards ... masturbation i tend to disagree with that on a daily basis...
    Would saying I survived Young People Fucking be in bad taste?

  15. #15
    5000+
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Hell (Arizona)
    Posts
    5,985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghangis View Post
    Lol. Expected/10.
    This would be a more convincing troll if you weren't still here.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •