Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Senator Palin?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Barbarossa View Post
    Really?

Explain to me how you're 'owning' me?

While you're at it, explain to me how i get 'owned' by everyone as well.

Perhaps you'd be much happier swinging on Obama's nuts because you're really started to chafe mine.
    No one really has to try own you, your ignorance, bias and glaring lack of itellect pretty much do it for you. Here's an idea, if you are sick of political threads stay the fuck out of em. I included a nice liittle title prefix identifying this thread as political in English motherfucker, do you speak it?
    Last edited by Brekken; 11-08-2008 at 17:45.

We are vengeful, we are cruel, we play to have our kind of fun ~ Exarch DeathWing

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Brekken View Post
    No one really has to try own you, your ignorance, bias and glaring lack og itellect pretty muc do it for you. Here's an idea, if you are sick of political threads stay the fuck out of em. I included a nice liittle title prefix identifying this thread as political in English motherfucker, do you speak it?
    MY lack of intelligence?

Look at the tard-like post I've quoted here and ask yourself again if you speak english...motherfucker.

Spell much, bitch?

BTW you just got owned...
    Last edited by Barbarossa; 11-08-2008 at 17:54.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

6000+

Cool

...::: just sits back and munches popcorn, this is a fair fight and there's no reason to interfere with the Fun :::..

this...
    Last edited by DocGonzo; 11-08-2008 at 18:59.
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic Waste View Post
    This. Who cares about Palin anymore? You might as well start a "McCain: 2012" thread.
    I have a few friends who are saying that Palin is a great governor, possibly the best Alaska has seen. They say she brings "change" wherever she goes.

Then I remind them that she uses no nouns when she speaks and thinks because Alaska is close to Russia that she has exceptional international-relations skills.

Yeah, she's a real maverick.

6000+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Beorg View Post
    I have a few friends who are saying that Palin is a great governor, possibly the best Alaska has seen. They say she brings "change" wherever she goes.

Then I remind them that she uses no nouns when she speaks and thinks because Alaska is close to Russia that she has exceptional international-relations skills.

Yeah, she's a real maverick.
    don't forget that she claims a lot of dealings with Canada, but didn't know who their PM was in the radio prank where she thought she was talking to Sarkozy...

just trying to be complete here...

1000+

I don't know you guys, Sarah can see Russia from her house, and knows a lot about the country of Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vessol View Post
    New Hampshire rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevron View Post
    Anything with shire in the name is extremely non-hetero.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrodoBaggins View Post
    hey, FUCK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Entreri View Post
    Then she would have to leave Alaska part of the time. We need her there to spy on Russia and Canada for us. Though, if she went to DC she could go hunting with Dick Cheney and they can have a redneck fiesta.
    Haha, you sir have my approval.

Quote Originally Posted by Brekken View Post
    No this ones fine, your just butthurt from getting owned in all of them. If you don't like em quit making an ignorant douche of yourself in all of them and getting owned by everyone with two braincells to rub together.
    This started really well, but it ended inaccurately I'm afraid. Brain cells don't actually connect, at least not to function. There is a space between brain cells, called the "synaptic cleft" where electrochemical signals are transferred between neurons, or brain cells. This is where both intracellular communication occurs and memories are theorized to be stored.

I'd stick to telling him his "braincells are firing slowly", or "misfiring", or something.
    Last edited by antihero-zero; 11-09-2008 at 03:43.
    zero

"A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. And when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit, it hits all by itself." - Bruce Lee

6000+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by antihero-zero View Post
    Haha, you sir have my approval.

This started really well, but it ended inaccurately I'm afraid. Brain cells don't actually connect, at least not to function. There is a space between brain cells, called the "synaptic cleft" where electrochemical signals are transferred between neurons, or brain cells. This is where both intracellular communication occurs and memories are theorized to be stored.

I'd stick to telling him his "braincells are firing slowly", or "misfiring", or something.
    the Farce is strong with this one...

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    the Farce is strong with this one...
    You're not being specific enough. Are you disputing something I have posted?
    zero

"A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. And when he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit, it hits all by itself." - Bruce Lee

1000+

I still want to bend her over, pull her hair, spank her meaty ass, choke her etc etc

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Entreri View Post
    Then she would have to leave Alaska part of the time. We need her there to spy on Russia and Canada for us. Though, if she went to DC she could go hunting with Dick Cheney and they can have a redneck fiesta.
    That doesn't make any sense.

Nothing all that important is near Alaska. Our capitol is on the other side of the country.

The same is true for Russia. Except that there is also the matter of the ocean dividing the two.

New York is closer to the two of them, unless I am more geographically challenge than I thought.

Nice try though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelos View Post
    Hey, he's a legend now. Learn to respect the old trolls, the new breeds aren't exactly real big deals.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlin View Post
    Legal to hold two offices at once? Doubt it.
    no, but she could easily resign on the condition that her Lt. governor will select her to be the senator when he takes over.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    don't forget that she claims a lot of dealings with Canada, but didn't know who their PM was in the radio prank where she thought she was talking to Sarkozy...

just trying to be complete here...
    To be fair, Canadians don't know who our PM is most of the time. They aren't worth remembering, too boring. Recently anyway. We've really gone down hill from John Cretchen. Ah, the good old days when you could strangle protesters and be the leader of a major country while barely being able to speak one of the official languages of your country.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelos View Post
    Hey, he's a legend now. Learn to respect the old trolls, the new breeds aren't exactly real big deals.