View Poll Results: Do you support the electoral college?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • From USA: Yes

    4 22.22%
  • From USA: No

    7 38.89%
  • From USA: Unsure/need more info

    0 0%
  • Foreigner: Yes

    0 0%
  • Foreigner: No

    4 22.22%
  • Foreigner: Unsure/need more info

    0 0%
  • Foreign bewbs> USA bewbs

    3 16.67%
  • USA bewbs> Foreign bewbs

    0 0%
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default Electoral College yay? or nay? V. 2.0

    Since I fucked up so bad last time with my poll :iTard: I decided to redo it, so if a mod could lock the other thread I made please
    So this time;
    Do you support the electoral college, or not, post why you chose your answer

    Bewbs is for people who love bewbs or don't care about the topic
    Manliest of men

  2. #2
    Normal User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    768

    Default

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elector...(United_States)


    And No I Do Not Support The Electorial College.
    Spoiler

  3. #3

    Default

    This topic didn't need a second thread

  4. #4
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
    This topic didn't need a second thread
    Did you read why? I fucked up the poll and it was heavily inaccurate(even for forumfall)
    Whysoserious?
    Manliest of men

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    Did you read why? I fucked up the poll and it was heavily inaccurate(even for forumfall)
    Whysoserious?
    This poll is still as retarded as the first one, perhaps even worse.


    Whyusosrsnow?

  6. #6
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
    This poll is still as retarded as the first one, perhaps even worse.


    Whyusosrsnow?
    How so? It doesn't confuse you as badly like the last one, it also allows you an option if you're unsure and bewbs for the people when they eventually derail it into a USA vs foreign bewbs thread
    Nousoserious
    Manliest of men

  7. #7
    6000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Former Beta Tester
    Posts
    6,078

    Default

    The electoral always wins, since 1908.
    <a href=http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif target=_blank>http://unitedpirates.org/images/mysig.gif</a>

    Forumfall: Flames we can believe in...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    How so? It doesn't confuse you as badly like the last one, it also allows you an option if you're unsure and bewbs for the people when they eventually derail it into a USA vs foreign bewbs thread
    Nousoserious

    I'm confused why this poll was made at all in the first place.


    I'msosrslyritenow.

  9. #9
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhySoSerious View Post
    I'm confused why this poll was made at all in the first place.


    I'msosrslyritenow.
    I figured with the election nearing(tomorrow) I would add to the cess pit of political threads
    stopbeingsrsden
    Manliest of men

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    I figured with the election nearing(tomorrow) I would add to the cess pit of political threads
    stopbeingsrsden

    Oh.

  11. #11
    1000+ US1 Player
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    1,590

    Default

    Awesome job on this poll. And I actually read it correctly and aswered it correctly! I'm gona go touch myself as a reward now.

  12. #12
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stax View Post
    Awesome job on this poll. And I actually read it correctly and aswered it correctly! I'm gona go touch myself as a reward now.
    You said it yourself though! 5 times might bring the skin off, DON'T DO IT!
    Manliest of men

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •