Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: FallOut3 - Help

Normal User

Default FallOut3 - Help

Ummm, I'm kinda stuck with suckish armour, but I've picked up some from dead Steel dude, thing is I gotta learn some skill or something to wear it, I've talked with the dudes in the stations (happy something...russian version can't translate >.>) they told me to go to some lab... where is it? :$

thanks ahead

Quote Originally Posted by iluhaftw View Post
    Ummm, I'm kinda stuck with suckish armour, but I've picked up some from dead Steel dude, thing is I gotta learn some skill or something to wear it, I've talked with the dudes in the stations (happy something...russian version can't translate >.>) they told me to go to some lab... where is it? :$

thanks ahead
    Why don't you try some specific Fallout 3 forum?

... aim your Combat Shortgun at your head and pull the trigger.

Whats the point of playing RUSSIAN version of that great game if you dont understand the dialogs, speech, quests e.t.c.? Its a heresy in the name of such great game.

On a point of Power Armor - you cant wear it until learn specific skill from Brotherhood, wich is further down the story. You can give the armor to any of your companions though - they dont need a skill to be able to wear it.
    Hear the heartbeat of the world: http://zfacts.com/p/461.html

Normal User

Have I ever said I dont understand it?

I just dont understand where the place is and that's what I asked.

*aight thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vertigo Vain View Post
    Whats the point of playing RUSSIAN version of that great game if you dont understand the dialogs, speech, quests e.t.c.?
    How can someone even understand it that way? He most likely plays the Russian version because he understands it better, but he just can't translate it into English.

EDIT: OP beat me to it.

Normal User

**SPOILER**

To wear the power armor you have to wait until a specific part later in the game once you get into the Brotherhood of Steel Citadel. Once in the Citadel, you talk to Elder Lyons and ask to be trained in the use of power armor, and he says ok. Then you go and talk to "Gunny" who will train you how to wear it, and bam, you can wear all power armor.
    **SPOILER**

If you don't understand any of what I just said, then take Lictor's advice with your "short" gun.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jester814 View Post
    **SPOILER**

To wear the power armor you have to wait until a specific part later in the game once you get into the Brotherhood of Steel Citadel. Once in the Citadel, you talk to Elder Lyons and ask to be trained in the use of power armor, and he says ok. Then you go and talk to "Gunny" who will train you how to wear it, and bam, you can wear all power armor.
    **SPOILER**

If you don't understand any of what I just said, then take Lictor's advice with your "short" gun.
    There is a
    Spoiler
    thingy you know ?

^ Part of FALAWFUL COMPANY

Normal User

**SPOILER**

**SPOILER**

Dont worry, my english is fine and I understand, thanks ;]

I suppose there Citadel is at Reeve-City or something?

Normal User

No, you'll find the Citadel when you do the main quest, and even if you go there now they won't let you in.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by angelfang View Post
    No, you'll find the Citadel when you do the main quest, and even if you go there now they won't let you in.
    kk , thanks.

As much as I would like it to actually be my advice, it was Vertigo Vain's one. Shit, I could advise him something more painful!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Lictor View Post
    As much as I would like it to actually be my advice, it was Vertigo Vain's one. Shit, I could advise him something more painful!
    Whoops I looked at the wrong post.

I'm sure that forumfall will get over my mistake.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
    There is a
    Spoiler
    thingy you know ?
    What difference does it make?

Was my warning too hard to make out?

1000+

What difference does it make?

Was my warning too hard to make out?
    Yes, I'm crying because you spoiled it wrong :'(

^ Part of FALAWFUL COMPANY

Normal User

To where the Power Armor you have to speak to Elder Lyons inside the Citadel (Brotherhood of Steel Base) You get there after escourting docter Li and her crew there after your father dies in the jefferson Memorial when it gets invaded by the Enclave during the Project Purification.

Once you have permission you have to talk to 'Gunny' In the courtyard training the initiates, and then you can wear the power armor.
    WARNING: Lack of your daily forumfall nutrition will result in withdrawal symptoms such as:

-Healthy thinking and eating.
    -Love and compassion towards fellow human beings.
    -Intense feelings of happiness and self-worth.