Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 40
  1. #1
    5000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,810

    Default Indonesian villagers drown cow they believe was impregnated by village elder

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...ted-human.html


    villagers in Jakarta have drowned a pregnant cow by tying it to the back of a boat and towing it out to sea, because they believe it was impregnated by a village elder who was caught sodomizing it 2 months ago.

    the elder went along on the boat ride to ritualistically throw his clothes into the sea, to symbolize him discarding his sins.


    this ritual, called "gamya gamana" (freak weeding) has apparently been going on there for generations.






    so if its called freak weeding, why didnt they kill the dirty old man who was humping a cow?




    ------------------------------------------------------------------------




    Villagers from Julah in Tejakula, Buleleng, tow (see photo) a pregnant cow behind a boat into open sea as part of a local traditional ritual.

    The cow, which is five months pregnant, was thrown out to the sea about 3 kilometers from land Monday. The villagers believe the animal was impregnated by a village elder.

    During the ritual the man, who was caught red-handed having sexual intercourse with the cow two months ago, joined the boat trip in order to throw away his clothes to to symbolize him discarding his sins.

    Julah customary village head Ketut Sidemen said the ritual, called gamya gamana, or freak weeding, and had been conducted there for generations. The decision to perform the ritual was made a local residents meeting.

    In line with customary regulations, the perpetrator, identified only as PS, 70, was sanctioned to fund the expensive ceremony, which aimed to cleanse him of any bad influences.

    Luh Ketut Suryani, a professor and activist, deplored the sancation against PS.

    She said drowning a cow was baseless because sexual intercourse between a human being and am animal could not cause pregnancy due to the different chromosomes and genes of the two.

    "The cow is not guilty, why shoud it be drowned? Why don't just use a symbol like what was done by the perpetrator?" she said.

    Suryani's said she was concerned dealt with the financial situation of the owner, who lives below the poverty line.

    "The cow, which has a high price, had to be thrown away. It will be a pity for the owner, who is already poor and is now forced to lose his priceless belonging."
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

  2. #2
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    good for them... to many cow men around today.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

  3. #3
    4000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    4,195

    Default

    I...I...What...how the...I uh...what the fuck.

  4. #4
    4000+
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    4,868

    Default



    I really don't have much beyond that to say. Although, it's always nice to prove that people are still as ignorant and stupid as they were centuries ago.

  5. #5
    3000+
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    south philly, usa
    Posts
    3,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...ted-human.html


    villagers in Jakarta have drowned a pregnant cow by tying it to the back of a boat and towing it out to sea, because they believe it was impregnated by a village elder who was caught sodomizing it 2 months ago.

    the elder went along on the boat ride to ritualistically throw his clothes into the sea, to symbolize him discarding his sins.


    this ritual, called "gamya gamana" (freak weeding) has apparently been going on there for generations.






    so if its called freak weeding, why didnt they kill the dirty old man who was humping a cow?




    ------------------------------------------------------------------------




    Villagers from Julah in Tejakula, Buleleng, tow (see photo) a pregnant cow behind a boat into open sea as part of a local traditional ritual.

    The cow, which is five months pregnant, was thrown out to the sea about 3 kilometers from land Monday. The villagers believe the animal was impregnated by a village elder.

    During the ritual the man, who was caught red-handed having sexual intercourse with the cow two months ago, joined the boat trip in order to throw away his clothes to to symbolize him discarding his sins.

    Julah customary village head Ketut Sidemen said the ritual, called gamya gamana, or freak weeding, and had been conducted there for generations. The decision to perform the ritual was made a local residents meeting.

    In line with customary regulations, the perpetrator, identified only as PS, 70, was sanctioned to fund the expensive ceremony, which aimed to cleanse him of any bad influences.

    Luh Ketut Suryani, a professor and activist, deplored the sancation against PS.

    She said drowning a cow was baseless because sexual intercourse between a human being and am animal could not cause pregnancy due to the different chromosomes and genes of the two.

    "The cow is not guilty, why shoud it be drowned? Why don't just use a symbol like what was done by the perpetrator?" she said.

    Suryani's said she was concerned dealt with the financial situation of the owner, who lives below the poverty line.

    "The cow, which has a high price, had to be thrown away. It will be a pity for the owner, who is already poor and is now forced to lose his priceless belonging."
    They feared for Cownet, the symbiosis of sentience and cow.
    www.alltimed.org/l33t

    Thunder Scott//Justinian//Crucifixion//Amalek

  6. #6

    Default

    my gf is indonesian. They are REALLY supersitious.

    Her grandmother still carries a "medicine" bag around her neck. to ward off sickness.

    Sometimes I bug my GF by calling her my "little jebony"

  7. #7
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Yurop
    Posts
    6,259

    Default

    Shouldn't they cleanse the cow and drown the old bastard?

  8. #8
    14,000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Super Bonk world
    Posts
    14,600

    Default

    I want to see a a female cow fuck someone with their udders.

  9. #9
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Brighton - England
    Posts
    541

    Default

    Why dont they just kill the village elder -__-
    I greatly dislike my signature.

    Click me to buy Darkfall!

  10. #10
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I want to see a a female cow fuck someone with their udders.
    dog in the bathtub....

    hard to get in... even harder to keep in.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

  11. #11
    4000+
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Porn Town
    Posts
    4,923

    Default

    *sigh*

    Less advanced cultures tend to cling onto some obscure beliefs.
    In an advanced civilisation the cow would have had a scna to prove it was a calf she carried and the man would be sitting in a prison cell discovering the joys of playstation, Sky TV, coffee machines and all the cosy things they get there....

    as for the sick bag thing, who knows, sometimes belief in prevention prevents the illness.. positve thinking and all that shit

    I mean look at those dudes who smoke drugs then go on 'spirit quests' they so in the right place... but cos being pregnant by a human...jesus fucking christ, simply biology tells you its wouldnt work due to the Genetic differences...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothian View Post
    You're already popping in our radar for the creation of this thread. There is a red flag by your name that calls for extra monitoring for all of your actions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aacevedo View Post
    You're a sick fuck
    that is awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryhound View Post
    You're a fucking genius. I vote for this.

  12. #12
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    dog in the bathtub....

    hard to get in... even harder to keep in.
    Have to admit, I've never heard that one

    I think someone needs to contact India so we can have a little war!
    Manliest of men

  13. #13
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    Have to admit, I've never heard that one

    I think someone needs to contact India so we can have a little war!
    it actualy refers to putting your sack in a chick.. but it works.. for udder in a guy, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

  14. #14
    2000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Depends on the day
    Posts
    2,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonyak View Post
    it actualy refers to putting your sack in a chick.. but it works.. for udder in a guy, I guess.
    Eh, mold it to fit the occassion I guess
    Manliest of men

  15. #15
    6000+
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    6,857

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Layedballer View Post
    Eh, mold it to fit the occassion I guess
    your sack??
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •