Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default EQ Sullon Zekers

Anyone waiting for the game an old SZ'er?

I played Taozen in the Tides od Wrath. Any Hate or Black Prophecy guys still arround? We should get on the same server and own some people.

Normal User

Hey man!

I was in ToW too, Thaeds an Enchanter, I usually boxed clerics at our raids... I played on the good team before that as Xerra, a bard in Black Crown.

I still talk to some people from Sullon... lets see, Faddwin, Kileldear and maybe some more but I can't remember 'em right now.

What have you been up to?

On a side note you'll enjoy laughing at the people on this forum immensely. Most people here talk about Darkfall like it's going to be the most hardcore game there ever was. I can't wait, it's going to be awesome, but it will never touch the hardcoreness that was SZ. I remember entire guilds being corpse camped until all of their gear rotted. That and weeks without successful raids due to Speedd training will not be topped. But listen to them claim full loot is as hardcore as it gets and laugh it up like I do!
    Last edited by Thaeds; 10-29-2008 at 02:22.

Normal User

I was the original Sikk evil dark elf rogue. Killed ToW alot back then. I ran with the big players on evil side alot, Kirben and those guys. Was in the guild Vindictive which next to Hate was the top Evil guilds at the time. I still wish I hadn't sold that character, although I got about a grand for him and he lives on with modifications to my car lol. Anyways that server had probably the best pvp community I've experienced in mmorpgs to this day right along side Rallos Zek in its first few years until SZ came into play.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Bafbar84 View Post
    Anyone waiting for the game an old SZ'er?

I played Taozen in the Tides od Wrath. Any Hate or Black Prophecy guys still arround? We should get on the same server and own some people.
    I play on an unofficial eq pvp server with alot of ex szers/rzers/tzers etc. , most of them are really awful bluebies, but theres a small core of players i respect =)

1000+

Sullon Zek?

I played Ralos Zek

wtf is sullon zek?

Ralos zek was the shit, how ever.
    Dear Duncandun, ONE - You may not excessively communicate the same idea...
    -------
    Don't post stupid shit.
    Love,
    -Brannoc
    -------

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Duncandun View Post
    Sullon Zek?

I played Ralos Zek

wtf is sullon zek?

Indeed. I recall a Ralos Zek server

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Duncandun View Post
    Sullon Zek?

I played Ralos Zek

wtf is sullon zek?

I played on Rallos for awhile too, I was a noobie on my main, but my twinks kicked major ass.

I pked a fungi on my level 24 druid/enchanter combo and traded it back to the guy for a manastone and more stuff.

My chars on Rallos were Aalaxandar(60 wiz), Thaeds/Theads(mage/necro) Qzyrt/Gzyrt(druid/enchanter) Xzyrt/Kzyrt(Shaman/Monk)

1000+

I never got that far on Rallos, I played for the first few months after release(maybe 4 at the most). It was pretty great though, I think the highest char I had was level 10 or so, my haunt was the woodelf city, can't remember the name

I had alot of newbies, but my best was probably my DK with the full suit of no-drop DK quest plate and some nice quest sword. he was level 9.

My favorite was my ranger though, level 10... I got that one red glowing sword from some gnome warrior that got ganked by like 10 newbs(he was like level 11), I later got another and owned up dual-wielding them.
    Dear Duncandun, ONE - You may not excessively communicate the same idea...
    -------
    Don't post stupid shit.
    Love,
    -Brannoc
    -------

Normal User

bleh, was gonna correct something in my previous post but then after posting it realized I was right originally lol. FAIL
    Last edited by sikk; 11-07-2008 at 13:41.

EQ was my first MMO and i just wasnt ready for FFA, FL, PVP. I started a wood elf on that server and got my turtle helm, then as soon as i turned in the quest i got ganked by a dwarf 5 lvls higher than me. I moved to PVE server or limited PVP. I think im ready for it now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin Likes to Swallow View Post
    Click the link
    MMORPG.com - Fox News' internet division
    Epicor's Official Carebear List:

NapalmEnema, Kin

2000+

EQ pvp would have been terrible. Casters with 3k hp where a shd could death touch for 7k. wtf kinda balance is that? But I did enjoy the pve aspect of the game.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Tudiya/sig2.jpg

Banned

my eq2 swashy has got the rallos zek title though :P

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Indah View Post
    EQ pvp would have been terrible. Casters with 3k hp where a shd could death touch for 7k. wtf kinda balance is that? But I did enjoy the pve aspect of the game.
    Becuase you played when the game turned to garbage, all true eqers know EQ after Velious = fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Estrang View Post
    Becuase you played when the game turned to garbage, all true eqers know EQ after Velious = fail.
    I would say after luclin = fail. The nexus was pushing it, but still not TOO bad. PoP ruined the game IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Viluin Likes to Swallow View Post
    Click the link
    MMORPG.com - Fox News' internet division
    Epicor's Official Carebear List:

NapalmEnema, Kin

Normal User

I played SZ at the start till around Luclin came out

Was a member of Ruin... Thoroughly enjoyed bloody monday and fighting TDC and Darkenbane and all that...

Felt like the game turned shit when Luclin came out though... now that I think of its another beautiful example of Verant short sightedness that they never considered what effect a massive territory like Luclin would have on the 4 pvp servers...