Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    6000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,545

    Default Greece convention someone cursed in dutch:P

    In that Darkfall greece convention gameplay movie someone in the audiance, was cursing in dutch with belgian accent hehe.

    Klootzak he said.

    I predict PCgameplay was there

    As you all know PCgameplay have made few articles of Darkfall of passed few years, so prolly some fans there.

    Next month maybe article about Darkfall or already gather materials for preview?

    Any belgian's who maybe know more?
    ...

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Universe, Local Su
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forestchild View Post
    In that Darkfall greece convention gameplay movie someone in the audiance, was cursing in dutch with belgian accent hehe.

    Klootzak he said.

    I predict PCgameplay was there

    As you all know PCgameplay have made few articles of Darkfall of passed few years, so prolly some fans there.

    Next month maybe article about Darkfall or already gather materials for preview?

    Any belgian's who maybe know more?
    I don't buy gamer magazines, I don't know anyone who does.

  3. #3
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    749

    Default

    Thanks for keeping us posted.

  4. #4
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forestchild View Post
    In that Darkfall greece convention gameplay movie someone in the audiance, was cursing in dutch with belgian accent hehe.

    Klootzak he said.

    I predict PCgameplay was there

    As you all know PCgameplay have made few articles of Darkfall of passed few years, so prolly some fans there.

    Next month maybe article about Darkfall or already gather materials for preview?

    Any belgian's who maybe know more?
    If you say at what moment he says it i can interpret the slang/dialect and confirm if he's from PCgameplay.

    I know what slang/dialect most of their employees speak.
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  5. #5
    6000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    If you say at what moment he says it i can interpret the slang/dialect and confirm if he's from PCgameplay.

    I know what slang/dialect most of their employees speak.
    Well have to see movie again ill try pin point it.
    ...

  6. #6
    6000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    At 19:59 min he say klootzak.

    Its when the ork attack mahirim on the mount they laughing.
    ...

  7. #7
    12,000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Posts
    12,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by forestchild View Post
    At 19:59 min he say klootzak.

    Its when the ork attack mahirim on the mount they laughing.
    link to movie, if it's a big dl, screw it
    <Teth> It's best not to talk to Gunther, though
    <Jarlaxle> why ? he's a legend
    <Teth> He's primarily a legend because he's very good at antagonizing the ops without going far enough to be pwnz0red

    <@erik> Gunther will, true to his nature, probably get himself banned again soon enough ;)

  8. #8
    6000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    link to movie, if it's a big dl, screw it
    No you can directly watch it on this site: http://darkfallworld.com/
    ...

  9. #9
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    1,015

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunther TheBlack View Post
    I know what slang/dialect most of their employees speak.
    Taking stalking to a whole new level.

  10. #10
    6000+
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,545

    Default

    They cant hide, gunther will spot them anyway on there slang/dialect:P
    ...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •