Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast
    10,000+

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalSign View Post
    Finally joining the rest of Forumfall?
    Finally joining? Buddy, I was there well before you! I knew Nobama and McLame were bad choices since day one, I have been preaching Ron Paul for over a year!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by [LoD] EE View Post
    Finally joining? Buddy, I was there well before you! I knew Nobama and McLame were bad choices since day one, I have been preaching Ron Paul for over a year!
    I'm amazed that so many Republicans opened their arms to Palin but neglected to give Paul a chance.. Really sad.

So you're just stating the obvious then. Gotcha.

Struck me kinda odd since it's a pretty well-established view here and saying it seems redundant.

6000+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PrimalSign View Post
    So you're just stating the obvious then. Gotcha.

Struck me kinda odd since it's a pretty well-established view here and saying it seems redundant.

much as Dr. Paul could be a real hoot, unfortunately he will probably never gain national office due to one unfortunate and unequivocal simple fact

he has the personality of a dial tone and the face of an ancient keebler elf
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    much as Dr. Paul could be a real hoot, unfortunately he will probably never gain national office due to one unfortunate and unequivocal simple fact

he has the personality of a dial tone and the face of an ancient keebler elf
    Ummmm, he has held a national office for like 10 years, dude. Not to mention he is more than likely going to be reelected again this year.
    What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

-Conan

Disclaimer: This post is not a bomb.

6000+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Jezrith View Post
    Ummmm, he has held a national office for like 10 years, dude. Not to mention he is more than likely going to be reelected again this year.
    my apologies...i meant beyond his current seat in the HOuse...i doubt he can garner enough support for a senate seat and unless something radically happens, i give 20 to one against any kind of presidential bid gaining more than 10-15 percent of the vote

sorry for any confusion.... mea culpa, mea maxima

Normal User

Well some people think too much to make a good conversation, perhaps she is one. Or maby she is just a crackhead, who knows

5000+

i prefer Osama and McBane
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin
    "Ignorance begets confidence, more so than does knowledge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyldor Gwyvallt
    UK made Saudi Arabia a monarchy so they could take over the middle east

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Virtra View Post
    At the moment there is serious infighting in the GOP right now. One faction sees Palin as the future of the Republican party, the other faction is (like normal people) horrified at that prospect. I guess we'll see who wins out...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...ion/index.html
    McCain better watch his ass
    FAME
    Beta Tester

6000+

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    Barry and McFailin are what's worked for me so far...

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Marrik View Post
    Sounds like a really bad T.V.police drama...

"One is an international terrorist, the other is a grizzled cop who plays by his own rules! Together they are, Osama and McBane!"
    What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

-Conan

Disclaimer: This post is not a bomb.

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Virtra View Post
    At the moment there is serious infighting in the GOP right now. One faction sees Palin as the future of the Republican party, the other faction is (like normal people) horrified at that prospect. I guess we'll see who wins out...

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/...ion/index.html
    Wow.

"'Her lack of fundamental understanding of some key issues was dramatic,' said another McCain source with direct knowledge of the process to prepare Palin after she was picked. The source said it was probably the 'hardest' to get her 'up to speed than any candidate in history.'"

It gets worse. I'd paste every lol bit of the story but if I did I'd have to c/p the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by XKwisite View Post
    How do those guys only hit you for 5 damage in the back lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by Punish View Post
    Well, 70 rigor, full set of plate, stoneskin and arrow ward.

Yeah, I hope they hit less with their shitty weapons and skills. I haven't logged hundreds of hours into this game for nothing.
    ^ sum up of Afghanistan

Shipwrecked Pirate
    (Guild User)
    Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    Wow.

"'Her lack of fundamental understanding of some key issues was dramatic,' said another McCain source with direct knowledge of the process to prepare Palin after she was picked. The source said it was probably the 'hardest' to get her 'up to speed than any candidate in history.'"

It gets worse. I'd paste every lol bit of the story but if I did I'd have to c/p the whole thing.
    My favorite was:

Quote Originally Posted by CNN
    "She is a diva. She takes no advice from anyone," said this McCain adviser. "She does not have any relationships of trust with any of us, her family or anyone else.
    "Also, she is playing for her own future and sees herself as the next leader of the party. Remember: Divas trust only unto themselves, as they see themselves as the beginning and end of all wisdom."
    Spoiler

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jezrith View Post
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=caGjG_9nFwY
    http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=07kO9TtHYzQ

Spoiler

Dumb and stupid thats all i can say about her

1000+

Meh,
    Public speaking ability is overrated.
    Last edited by cosimo84; 10-26-2008 at 19:20.