Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Arrow X tutti gli utenti italiani...

Salve a tutti... ma come da titolo in particolar modo a tutti gli utenti italiani del forum di DarkFall... purtroppo conosco molto poco l'inglese se non quel minimo che basta per giocare... quello che mi limità di più però è il non sapere articolare frasi nella ormai diffusissima lingua anglosassone... se non usando un traduttore

Con questo thread vorrei poter conoscere gli utenti italiani di questo forum nonché giocatori e/o futuri giocatori di DarkFall in modo che se mai un giorno mi arriverà la mail per giocare la beta saprò minimamente con chi scambiare due parole in italiano... in modo che anche il gioco risulti più piacevole

Spero proprio che qualche compatriota risponda all'appello
    Last edited by Aiek; 10-25-2008 at 19:23.

Normal User

no Mafia allowed in forumfall!!

Banned

Yes, Godfather.

All I got out of that is that you're saying hello, and can't wait for Darkfall...No?
    Last edited by Beorg; 10-25-2008 at 19:26.

Normal User

WTF is this shit! Talk a normal language!
    “Learn from the mistakes of others, because you can't live long enough to make them all yourself.”

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipso View Post
    no Mafia allowed in forumfall!!
    Mafia will be you!!

what's the problem? italians here are not welcome? will be a problem only for those who think so!!

Italy is not the mafia ... Mafia's who thinks so!

N.B.: come detto sopra scritto con traduttore automatico

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lyam Sunchaser View Post
    Italian.

I don't speak Italian, only a smidge of German and Dutch.

Still, it's not hard to comprehend what he's saying.

He says he's coming from the Italian Darkfall forums and speaks poco "little" English. He made this thread upon request from the Italian forum (?). He hopes he gets an invite into the beta in the future via email...Hopes it won't matter much that he speaks Italian.

I can't discern the rest, though.

How's my Italian, Aiek? Did I completely botch that, or did I get the gist of it?
    Last edited by Beorg; 10-25-2008 at 19:45.

6000+

Cool

lol...salve...welcome to OT

but this is Forumfall, so allow me to quote the Immortal Samuel L. Jackson, and know that i mean no offense when i say..."English, motherfucker, do you speak it?"
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Lyam Sunchaser View Post
    shit? go to drop into a water then!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Aiek View Post
    Salve a tutti... ma come da titolo in particolar modo a tutti gli utenti italiani del forum di DarkFall... purtroppo conosco molto poco l'inglese se non quel minimo che basta per giocare... quello che mi limità di più però è il non sapere articolare frasi nella ormai diffusissima lingua anglosassone... se non usando un traduttore

Con questo thread vorrei poter conoscere gli utenti italiani di questo forum nonché giocatori e/o futuri giocatori di DarkFall in modo che se mai un giorno mi arriverà la mail per giocare la beta saprò minimamente con chi scambiare due parole in italiano... in modo che anche il gioco risulti più piacevole

google translator for the half win

Hello to all ... but as the title especially to all users italiani forum DarkFall ... unfortunately know very little English, if not the least enough to play ... I am more limited, however, is not knowing articulate phrases now widespread in the English language ... If not using a translator

With this thread I would like to know Italian users of this forum as well as players and / or future players DarkFall so that if ever a day I will reach the mail to play the beta least know with whom to exchange a few words in Italian ... so that the game is more enjoyable

I hope that some compatriot answer the
    i say half win because it still kind of raped it
    "Cattle die kindred die every man is mortal, but i know one thing that never dies, the glory of the great dead" - Viking Poem

89% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Jesus came here to kick ass and cure leprosy, and i dont see any lepors around here.

Normal User

This is not advertising ... is only a post of submission to the Italian community of this forum!!

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Ace07 View Post
    google translator for the half win

i say half win because it still kind of raped it
    thanks Ace07... well done

Normal User

twas a joke ... i don't think all italians are mafiasso... honest

please don't kill me

3000+ Long term follower

With fries please.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    Before replying, think about sec. 1 sec is long when you are in action. 5 sec or more is longer.

2000+

The sad part is that he came to forumfall to look for more italian people.
    Little does he know they either got scared away or learned to use english

What the shit? English only noob.