Page 1 of 12 1211 ... LastLast
    12,000+

Default Obama donors sould be pissed.

Me and a group of my friends got interviewed yesterday for a job Obama's Campaign is offering. The job offers 400$ for 5 days of walking from 3 to 9 polling houses and getting them to pledge to vote for Obama. Gues where I live... NYC! Obama is winning this state hands down there is no street that doesnt have atleast one person walking with Obama shit.

Best part of it all some retarded volunteer invited us to do this shit AFTER we told her we hate Obama.

The lady interviewing me told me she admires that I have such a strong stance on things. So out of 4 of us 3 got hired to do this crap. I am printing libretarian material and throwing out the shit they gave me.

Another hipocritical thing that stood out is that we are paying no taxes on this 400$.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Silverhandorder View Post
    Me and a group of my friends got interviewed yesterday for a job Obama's Campaign is offering. The job offers 400$ for 5 days of walking from 3 to 9 polling houses and getting them to pledge to vote for Obama. Gues where I live... NYC! Obama is winning this state hands down there is no street that doesnt have atleast one person walking with Obama shit.

Best part of it all some retarded volunteer invited us to do this shit AFTER we told her we hate Obama.

The lady interviewing me told me she admires that I have such a strong stance on things. So out of 4 of us 3 got hired to do this crap. I am printing libretarian material and throwing out the shit they gave me.

Another hipocritical thing that stood out is that we are paying no taxes on this 400$.
    The entire state of NJ was covered by paid employees. They dont have people jumping at the opertunity to do this. They never have. In the Rutgers area they paid what amounted to 22$ an hour. You had people in suites walking the streets and trying to get buisnesses to put up signes. Its pretty funny.

4000+

I would probably do the same thing, make sure you teach the people how to research candidates and the sites that show their voting records.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

4000+

Sounds like I should get involved in this!

Banned

Libertarians are sooooooo much better than Obamacrats.

8000+

When you have $605million to buy the election you can afford to do this stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

Shipwrecked Pirate
    (Guild User)
    Long term follower

Unfortunatley you can't stop idiots from joining the political process. The best you can hope for is to marginalize them.
    Spoiler

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    When you have $605million to buy the election you can afford to do this stuff.
    Yeah, I mean, the republican campaign has no money at all. It's all because of the money.

6000+

Cool

so, you are committing the crime of Fraud, and have the unmitigated gall to bitch about the age old tradition of "walking around money"??

so not only are you naive, but dishonest as well...who'da thunk it
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by DocGonzo View Post
    so, you are committing the crime of Fraud, and have the unmitigated gall to bitch about the age old tradition of "walking around money"??

so not only are you naive, but dishonest as well...who'da thunk it
    No contract was made.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Yeah, I mean, the republican campaign has no money at all. It's all because of the money.
    605 mil vs. 89 mil ...? Oh well I am sure the Republicans are still the party of the rich and that Obama just got money from all the poor and middle class people who were getting crushed by high fuel costs at the time he raised all the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

6000+

Cool

No contract was made.
    BULLSHIT...now you are a fucking liar as well as a thief...you were given a task and money to do a job, you chose not to do it...that's FRAUD, and a crime...look it the fuck up
    QFT -- survived JTT -- "little less hostile please" - Viranth -- Doc's radio

"I can't say what I want to, even if I'm not serious..." - TooL

14,000+

Shit, where can I do some of this work? I can always use the money..I'm not joking. Is it possible to go to one of the headquarters to sign up for this?

12,000+

Oh an one more thing imagine how he going to spend money when he is in office when he is allowing stupid shit like this to happen.

BULLSHIT...now you are a fucking liar as well as a thief...you were given a task and money to do a job, you chose not to do it...that's FRAUD, and a crime...look it the fuck up
    Ok... w/e you say buddy.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    605 mil vs. 89 mil ...? Oh well I am sure the Republicans are still the party of the rich and that Obama just got money from all the poor and middle class people who were getting crushed by high fuel costs at the time he raised all the money.
    Your partisanship is the most amusing thing on this forum. I mean that sincerely. Thanks for the laughs.