9000+

Default Left 4 dead up on steam for pre-purchase

Looks like they're finally ready to release the damn game for those who wanted to know.

$44.99 on steam but... Ahahahh fuck you Valve, I'm not buying it, they're not ripping me off for a half-life 2 mod, if you ask me X3 Terran Conflict is worth ten times more and they're selling it off cheaper.

I'd say $19.99 at MOST would be a reasonable price for that sort of game >_<.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    Looks like they're finally ready to release the damn game for those who wanted to know.

$44.99 on steam but... Ahahahh fuck you Valve, I'm not buying it, they're not ripping me off for a half-life 2 mod, if you ask me X3 Terran Conflict is worth ten times more and they're selling it off cheaper.

I bought it because I'll having nothing better to do. If the AI director is as good as they say, then the replayability should be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post

I agree, should have been priced the same as Crisis Warhead.

9000+

44.99$ does seem an awful lot yeah! I would've guessed more around... 30, or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by arghysteelwill View Post
    Clearly AV's message is exploit or go home but dont let us catch you cause your banned.

IRC Moderator

45 bucks for a game that might be as long lasting as CS? I already bought it.

2000+

It does have a ton of replayablity, and goign through steam will make it totally easy to play with friends, where the advantages will shine. Pubs with that shit will suck. I also heard there is going to be a demo before the game actually releases.

http://www.de-frag.com/node/309
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Tudiya/sig2.jpg