Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 45
    Normal User

Can I at least be a stunt double?

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by heroshade View Post
    The way you portrayed Lethn makes so much more sense than the way we already did... >.<
    This one came out of a time warp. So it's possible to have more than one in the story.
    Bow Before the Crazy Hermit!!!!!!!!
    Rest in peace Joke Thread
    09-27-2008-11-30-2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Baralis View Post
    April 27, 2009: After Forumfall mods go crazy OT dies a slow and painful death.
    Never forget those who gave their lives for OT.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by Sycophant View Post
    Can I at least be a stunt double?
    Yeah, if you want to write it yourself.
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordhak View Post
    I've got a decent salve for that. If you catch my drift.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLily View Post
    Normally dispensed by hand pump I'd imagine.
    Look into my dark side

Since no one ever checks the page before....Add me to the story, make sure to give me a likable personality and wonderful hair.

Sad Goat is sad....Unless he is mad, Except if he's glad...UNLESS HE JUST CAME!

I really enjoy this piece of literature.

Hey look, I allready posted in this thread before, In fact, I was the last person to post i it.

1000+

THE SERIES PREMIERE!

FORUMFALL: FICTION MAYHEM

Starring:

Heroshade as Mr. General Sir Jeffry Snipes Esquire the third

Temet Nosce As Baron Von Nosce

Krylas as Ozzy

Hitom as .... stoner guy

Bruno as himself

EPISODE ONE

October 14th, 2008

Somewhere in the Arizona desert

The massive spinning disks floated slowly down to the ground, the large green crystals in the centers of each one glowed ominously. Mr. General Sir Jeffry Snipes Escquire the third stood at the window of the mansion he had siezed just days earlier, watching his men outside preparing for combat.

Suddenly, Snipes broke the silence. "Something is amiss, Bruno." The disturbingly large German man looked up from his coloring book. "Daaaaaamn dude!" the voice was maniacal and dark. Snipes turned to the source of the voice. "Where the hell did you come from!? Bruno! Sieze him!"

Bruno lunged towards the man, grabbing him and forcing his arm far behind his back. "Woah! Dude, I am so BLAZED right now, heh heh." Snipes approached him. "Who are you?"

Meanwhile...

Captain Tubesock paced in front of his troops barking orders at them. "I want those MGs set up five minutes ago! Get those sandbags up trooper! Private! Go find General Snipes and tell him our southern parameter is up and re-"

There was a crash off in the distance, followed by a loud whooshing sounds. Several more followed until finally, there was a short moment of silence. There was a rumbling sound from the horizon. Finally, the troops could see their adversaries. "Get down!" Barked Tubesock. "Take smart shots and preserve your ammo! Don't let them get past this line!" The horde of strange creatures drew closer every second. "FIRE!"

A hail of bullets tore away at the front lines of the massive hellspawn that was charging towards. "Oh my god..." Whispered the captain. "They aren't aliens. They're.... They're..... GD'ERS!" Some of the soldiers immediately broke formation and took off.

Back in the mansion...

"I'll only ask you this one more time." Snipes said harshly, ignoring the gunfire in the background. "Who ARE YOU!?" The man continued to look around aimlessly before spouting: "Okay, I'll talk. I'm uh.... uhhhhh.... Damn. I'mmmm.... Crap, I can't remember." He let out a goofy laugh, only to recieve a backhand to the face. "So be it."

Snipes walked over to the desk and hit the intercom button. "Bring in Baron Von Nosce." He demanded. "Right away General Sir."

Moments later, the sound of a door being smashed in could be heard. "Bruno," Snipes said, his eyes narrowing. "Bring me my axe."

Meanwhile...
    I am plotting my vengeance for the backhand slap to the face.

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. "
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here."

Arthur C. Clark

5000+

We now return to NCIS...

A sniper crouched nervously atop the roof of the mansion. He could already see the floating disks, which were glowing in the distance. Suddenly something caught his eye. There was somebody coming towards them. He peaked through his scope to get a better look.

The other side of the scope revealed a man riding a goat in their direction. He had magnificent blond/brown hair. "Sir, someone's coming!" the sniper reported to the captain. "If it isn't the General Sir or the Baron, shoot him."

Again, he raised the scope to his eyes and trained the crosshairs on the mans head. He brought his finger closer to the trigger... but he couldn't bring himself to defile such a beautiful head of hair (The sniper was an obvious closet case). "What's taking so god damn long!?" Captain Tubesock demanded. "I.... I can't do it sir..."

Tubesock made a B-line towards the sniper, shoved him over, and picked up the rifle himself. After scoping out the man on the goat, he quietly handed the sniper his rifle and walked back to the other soldiers on the roof.

"I want a squad to go out there and bring that man to me." He ordered. "I want to know who he is and what hes doing here."

The six men, following order like good soldiers, set off towards the goat-rider, weapons trained on his incredible head...

(I'm off my game.)
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Look into my dark side

We now return to NCIS...

A sniper crouched nervously atop the roof of the mansion. He could already see the floating disks, which were glowing in the distance. Suddenly something caught his eye. There was somebody coming towards them. He peaked through his scope to get a better look.

The other side of the scope revealed a man riding a goat in their direction. He had magnificent blond/brown hair. "Sir, someone's coming!" the sniper reported to the captain. "If it isn't the General Sir or the Baron, shoot him."

Again, he raised the scope to his eyes and trained the crosshairs on the mans head. He brought his finger closer to the trigger... but he couldn't bring himself to defile such a beautiful head of hair (The sniper was an obvious closet case). "What's taking so god damn long!?" Captain Tubesock demanded. "I.... I can't do it sir..."

Tubesock made a B-line towards the sniper, shoved him over, and picked up the rifle himself. After scoping out the man on the goat, he quietly handed the sniper his rifle and walked back to the other soldiers on the roof.

"I want a squad to go out there and bring that man to me." He ordered. "I want to know who he is and what hes doing here."

The six men, following order like good soldiers, set off towards the goat-rider, weapons trained on his incredible head...

(I'm off my game.)
    I couldn't stop smiling.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by swiftbuster View Post
    I am plotting my vengeance for the backhand slap to the face.
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by lilyeti View Post
    I couldn't stop smiling.
    Would you like to have a sexy Spanish accent to go with the hair?
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Look into my dark side

Huh?

Would you like to have a sexy Spanish accent to go with the hair?
    Scottish please Not sure how that would look written though...British if it makes it easier fr you.

5000+

Quote Originally Posted by lilyeti View Post
    Scottish please Not sure how that would look written though...British if it makes it easier fr you.
    Normal Scottish or Sean Connery Scottish?
    WOLVERINES UNITE!
    Look into my dark side

Normal Scottish or Sean Connery Scottish?
    Normal.