Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 78
    2000+

Yes, it would be the perfect time for me to rise to power
    Going by the selling point of "All noobs suck, and must die"
    After which I build forumfall death camps and herd all the noobs into them to do manual labor or kill them right off. Soon after we will take over the world!
    Who wants to be the head of the killing?
    Manliest of men

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jangang View Post
    Cuz I am...

A tie in the elections next month in case your retarded and didn't gather that. Civil war in this country over that result for those who make the first group of retards look like geniuses.

Well?
    I dream of it every night leading up to the elections... please God.

I hope at least for revolution within my lifetime.

How would we stop whatever new system that comes into place becoming as bad as the one we currently have though? We need to solve this first.

Under Ron Paul as the first new president I wouldn't worry but who's to say his successors will be as principled as he, they may give in to the power crave.
    Last edited by DR.NUMBERS; 10-14-2008 at 11:16.
    I Am, &c,

"The Louisiana soldiers have gained such a reputation for pilfering, drunkenness and general loutishness that as soon as anyone sees them coming they bolt the doors and windows and hide their women folk."

2000+

I doubt there will be any fighting, unless the financial crisis really kicks in.
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7571/dredgonez6.jpg
    "Fear mortals for I have come"

5000+

USA will have a revolution even if there's no tie I believe. If it drags out, it's usually called a civil war.
    (color=#333333)(/color)

12,000+

I think we need to make a forumfall faction. We have contacts with foreigners which wil aid or cause, and we can give them Alaska or California. Lets start naming officers. I go with Ron Paul as President. Matriel as supreme overlord of shadow corps.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...

Normal User

Hahah
    I think i'd wanna move down south before a civil war happened... Everyone up north(at least where i live) are total noobs when it comes to hunting/firing weapons.

12,000+

We going to need Ministers of Finance. I propose all decisions be settled in an all out brawl every time they meet before the report.
    "What, you think just because you need it means you have a right to take mine?"

Breakdown: Achiever 20.00%, Explorer 26.67%, Killer 93.33%, Socializer 60.00%

Quote Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
    I should get ahead of the curve and ban you now then...