Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast
    Normal User

Default Oh noes!!! It might hurt the thieves....

No barbed wire...it might hurt the thieves, allotment holders told

And that was not all....

Mr. Malcolm's plight comes just weeks after Bristol council angered allotment holders by urging them not to lock their sheds in case burglars damaged them breaking in.

BTW you Brits.

WTF is an "allotment"? Is this guy living on some sort of Hippy commune or something?
    Last edited by Knocky; 10-10-2008 at 04:35.
    “The Great Depression, like most other periods of severe unemployment, was produced by government mismanagement rather than by any inherent instability of the private economy.” - Milton Friedman

In God we trust.
    Everyone else...keep your hands where I can see them.

2000+

What the flying fuck is wrong with England now? Criminals are breaking the law, but the government is worried about them getting hurt while they rob people blind? They deserve that, that's what they get for trespassing and stealing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrion View Post
    Hello to all of the new beta testers! It's good to see that you all finally made it in. It's been so lonely without you.

Prepare to die.

2000+

thieves have rights too ya know! seriously though, this is retarded. if i were the dude, i'd take the fencing down and sit in my shed with a shotgun and as soon as the door opened, i'd blow them away. when the cops asked what happened, i'd say "i tried putting up a barbed wire fence to protect the thieves, but i was forced to take it down." then promptly give them the finger.
    /thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Tasos View Post
    The Darkfall community has always been a source of good feedback, constructive criticism, and inspiration for the Darkfall developers and we'll keep it that way by doing away with the non-constructive elements.
    JTT - Never Forget 10-18-08

Well maybe you shouldn't have left valuables in your shed...

i guess if i ever wanna purse a career as a thief i should go to britain

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Xtra-Medium View Post
    i guess if i ever wanna purse a career as a thief i should go to britain
    Exactly.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the world. Stuff like this can happen in the USA too. Say a thief falls through your skylight and lands on a knife and cuts himself, he can sue you.

Yeah, the world is so fucking smart now. I'm for Death Camps for people I don't like.

Normal User

Man, I love countries were thieves can sue the people they tried to rob if they hurt them.

Funny case were a robber tied to sue a woman for shooting his leg off while he was robbing her house. Man I want to meet the Attorney that said that he had a case and punch him in the mouth.
    I will always think you're wrong, even if I know you're right.

2000+

i remember reading that some guy broke into someone's house and got trapped in their garage somehow. he lived in there for like a week and ate nothing but dogfood, and somehow he sued them and won.

i hate people.
    /thread
    The Darkfall community has always been a source of good feedback, constructive criticism, and inspiration for the Darkfall developers and we'll keep it that way by doing away with the non-constructive elements.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Shooer View Post
    Man, I love countries were thieves can sue the people they tried to rob if they hurt them.

Funny case were a robber tied to sue a woman for shooting his leg off while he was robbing her house. Man I want to meet the Attorney that said that he had a case and punch him in the mouth.
    I want to hire the attorney that can win that case....
    /puff bubble pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    I actually was a churchgoing Catholic till i was about 15 i still hold many of their morals true except their very conservative attitude towards ... masturbation i tend to disagree with that on a daily basis...
    Would saying I survived Young People Fucking be in bad taste?

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by IthroZada View Post
    This one didn't, the judge threw it out on the basis that he thought that there was no way that the woman could have shot him intentionally in the leg with the large handgun she had used. Which she had since it was her gun that she personally practiced with.
    I will always think you're wrong, even if I know you're right.

2000+

A huge majority of the news I hear from England are cases where the government has ruled in theive's rights. What the hell is this shit?
    Proud clergyman of the holy decapitated head. He will lead us to the beta!

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by IthroZada View Post
    I know a guy who lost a civil case where he was being robbed at gun point, the thief thought he was taking to long to get his wallet so he got shot in the heart, he then tackled the thief and crammed the .38 thru the thief's teeth and told him to pray the cops got there before he lost consciousness and pulled the trigger, later on the thief sued him for the cost of dental work and won.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

12,000+

HAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH oh man that is just...... wow

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    I know a guy who lost a civil case where he was being robbed at gun point, the thief thought he was taking to long to get his wallet so he got shot in the heart, he then tackled the thief and crammed the .38 thru the thief's teeth and told him to pray the cops got there before he lost consciousness and pulled the trigger, later on the thief sued him for the cost of dental work and won.
    wait... the guy got shot through the heart and then got sued..? more importantly, he lived?
    /thread

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lachrymose View Post
    wait... the guy got shot through the heart and then got sued..? more importantly, he lived?
    yes, he was lucky and the bullet missed his ribs on entrance then did not expand much. It basically punched a pencil sized hole in his heart and with the luck to get police and ambulance care fast he lived. He is still pissed at having to pay 15k for dental work on a guy who tried to kill him, but representing himself in court and telling the judge he was a moron for even considering the case may not have been the way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.