Page 1 of 3 12 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: Nailin' Paylin

  1. #1
    5000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,941

    Default Nailin' Paylin

    http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/adg/836109998.html

    According to HUSTLER, “Nailin’ Paylin” is a “naughty adventure to the wild side of that sexy Alaska governor,” featuring “girl-on-girl lovin’,” “nailing the Russians, who come knocking on her back-door,” and a younger Palin getting seduced by her college creationist professor who “will explain a ‘big bang’ theory even she can’t deny!” Also included: a three-way hardcore sex scene starring Palin/Paylin, Hillary Clinton, and Condoleeza Rice.

    http://www.google.com/search?q=naili...ient=firefox-a

    Am I late to this party?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpig
    I do know a guy that used to fight gorillas in cage matches

  2. #2

    Default

    I'd be rofling if I wasn't dieing inside.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  3. #3
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    I just don't get how Palin got designated as a MILF. What were people thinking? Nope, really don't get it.
    [..] the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

  4. #4
    5000+ Long term follower
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Posts
    5,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    I'd be rofling if I wasn't dieing inside.
    You're only dying inside because you're an oversized vagina. This idea is hilarious!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumpig
    I do know a guy that used to fight gorillas in cage matches

  5. #5
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damwa View Post
    I just don't get how Palin got designated as a MILF. What were people thinking? Nope, really don't get it.

    Probably because shes older and fuckable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog View Post
    We are actually planning to make Christian Bale one of the future gods in dark fall. The god of magic rape and dwarf porn.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fylraen View Post
    You're only dying inside because you're an oversized vagina. This idea is hilarious!
    I never said it wasn't hilarious and rofl worthy. It is. I just can't get the picture of the real Palin out of my head to enjoy it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  7. #7
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehghost132 View Post
    Probably because shes older and fuckable.
    But she really isn't fuckable in anything beyond a purely anatomical sense, is she?
    Don't get me wrong; she isn't disfigured or anything, but she isn't more MILFy than any other randomly chosen woman and mother at that age. I can't see it.
    *shrugs*
    [..] the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

  8. #8
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Damwa View Post
    but she isn't more MILFy than any other randomly chosen woman and mother at that age. I can't see it.
    *shrugs*
    Just how many 44 year olds do you see that are as fuckable as Palin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog View Post
    We are actually planning to make Christian Bale one of the future gods in dark fall. The god of magic rape and dwarf porn.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehghost132 View Post
    Just how many 44 year olds do you see that are as fuckable as Palin?
    I think he is saying just that, that she is not too MILFy.

  10. #10
    1000+
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tehghost132 View Post
    Just how many 44 year olds do you see that are as fuckable as Palin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    I think he is saying just that, that she is not too MILFy.
    Exactly!

    For example: MILFy (47) - not particularly MILFy
    Last edited by Damwa; 10-04-2008 at 01:55.
    [..] the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country.

  11. #11
    1000+
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    computer
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    id do her if she wasnt allowed to speak



    ooooh ya, that right there, ya that there's the spot, oooh i like how you're doin that, ooh this feels so gewd I feel like building a bridge i tell ya

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cosimo84 View Post
    id do her if she wasnt allowed to speak



    ooooh ya, that right there, ya that there's the spot, oooh i like how you're doin that, ooh this feels so gewd I feel like building a bridge i tell ya
    *Cringe* You can just imagine her Minni-soh-tah-like, deep, snooty accent talking dirty. "ooooo rite derrr!".
    Last edited by Gloomrender; 10-04-2008 at 02:06.

    Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

  13. #13
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    USA, NC
    Posts
    251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    I think he is saying just that, that she is not too MILFy.
    Shes not a major MILF, but she is more of a MILF than alot of other 44 year olds I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chernobog View Post
    We are actually planning to make Christian Bale one of the future gods in dark fall. The god of magic rape and dwarf porn.

  14. #14
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    615

    Default

    put a paper bag over her head. can't stand to look at botoxed up faces, and I won't throw her out of my bed.

  15. #15
    Normal User
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    marble,nc
    Posts
    330

    Default

    i dont think there is enough beer in canada or the U.S. to get me drunk enough to do palin. but if all of you send me all your beer fedex or ups i will give it a try.. hehe
    if you do not want the horrible burden of time to weigh you down and crush you to the earth,
    be drunk,continually... baudelaire.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •