Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Dredgon View Post
    It's good that they are modernizing, but I doubt this is a prelude to war.

Everybody has to modernize their military thanks to our fucktard political and power(money) hungry system.
    Actually it's just natural. Never in human history has anyone felt comfortable being less equipped than their neighbors to fight a war, and if they have the means, they will try to catch up. It has very little to do with the political system.

Also, what the hell is wrong with wanting money? It's that single desire that makes the world go round!

yeah like all the other nuclear powers will stay with the same nukes for ever...

Quote Originally Posted by Knocky View Post
    I don't know, but I think it involves the song "Raining Men".
    Either that or Chocolate Rain, or What, what, in the butt.
    Pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-piru-piru-pi-piru-pi-pi-piru-pi-pi
    This'll explain everything: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL3remBDiy0
    -----------------------------------------
    I believe I did what's called making you forumfall down the stairs.-Jackhowitzer

Normal User

Default Insensible change from liberty to force....

Could we simply not play the stupid game this time?

Let the Russians build as many nuclear weapons and tanks and planes and horrible instruments of destruction as they like, but then only reply, "we don't care," and continue along as usual. I really am quite tired of the USA being endlessly caught up in costly posturing tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by John Quincy Adams
    She [America] might become the dictatress of the world. She would be no longer the ruler of her own spirit....

[America’s] glory is not dominion, but liberty. Her march is the march of the mind. She has a spear and a shield: but the motto upon her shield is, Freedom, Independence, Peace. This has been her Declaration: this has been, as far as her necessary intercourse with the rest of mankind would permit, her practice.
    Last edited by Delthayre; 09-27-2008 at 00:54.
    Prosperity is only an instrument to be used, not a deity to be worshipped.
    ~Calvin Coolidge

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Delthayre View Post
    Could we simply not play the stupid game this time?

Let the Russians build as many nuclear weapons and tanks and planes and horrible instruments of destruction as he like, but then only reply, "we don't care," and continue along as usual. I really am quite tired of the USA being endlessly caught up in costly posturing tournaments.
    I really don't care at all. We have a navy/airforce that would rape anything they could field, but it hardly matters as we both have the "great equalizers" (nukes).

Hopefully we can (severely) refine that missile defense system to make us all but impossible to nuke as, from what I understand right now, one in every two nukes would still get through.

That, and we should start weaponizing space! Good times, good times.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Delthayre View Post
    Either that or Chocolate Rain
    Nah, Chocolate Rain is what we'll play when we invade Africa.

Assassin. Retarded. Ridiculous. Rogue. Genius. Lose. Learn how to spell them.

Storm Guild Leader
    (Guild Leader)

In Soviet Russia nuclear arsenal upgrades you!

Hyshen Avari Clan Leader

When are people going to learn that struggles between super powers have been going on for over two and a half thousand years. Expect more to come!

"i'm just sayin'..." -DocGonzo

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Aragoni View Post
    http://edition.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/eu....ap/index.html

It appears that the Putin Tank isn't enough nowadays.
    Don't shit your pants troll; these days, nukes are a psychological weapon more than anything else. No one's comming for your goolies and this isn't no arms race either... You should be more concerned with the nearing stock market crash that could leave a whole bunch of peeps jobless... just a matter of time.

Spoiler

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by alexiogman View Post
    Don't shit your pants troll; these days, nukes are a psychological weapon more than anything else.
    Nice discovery there Einstein, aiming for a Nobel prize?
    Last edited by Aragoni; 09-27-2008 at 01:40.
    Fuck you.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSLicer View Post
    I really don't care at all. We have a navy/airforce that would rape anything they could field, but it hardly matters as we both have the "great equalizers" (nukes).

Hopefully we can (severely) refine that missile defense system to make us all but impossible to nuke as, from what I understand right now, one in every two nukes would still get through.

That, and we should start weaponizing space! Good times, good times.
    An idiot like you can only have a Rockefeller quote... You're the first New World Order fanatic I have seen; congrats!!!

Also, yes, money is the only thing that rules everything... (sarcasm), and has always been... nothing to do with work-power, resources, production, social-relations, industry, agriculture, demography, techonology, social-system... No, it's just the money... sure...

And when you say "we", do you really think your opinion count in any way in things like the missile american defense system, or the U.S. nukes arsenal??? Do you really think they're yours? Have anybody ask the american people if they want to spend 1/10 of the State money (taken from their) in nuclear weapons and army???

Do you think that in case of a war, will anybody ask the american people if they want to implicate in that war? And if the government think they should launch nukes, do you think they will call you first?
    The answer is easy; NO. So, why do you think those nukes are your? The american arsenal is proprety of the State, and the american people has nothing to do with that State... Come on, Obama and McKaine are the same shit, can't you see it? Theis campaing has been paid for the same international companies, they represent the same capitalist (and with capitalist I mean those who own the capital, no those who believe in capitalism) interests, they have the same economic policies, international policies, and very few changes in social policy.

So, Rockefeller has seen many crysys? I have a shorter life, and what I've seen in the US and in the western democracies is the same thing every 4 years; two guys in an poll-election, climing they represent the change, shothing each other like in a puppets theatre... And you know what? During my life nothing has changed about politics or social system; the rich keep rich (or even richer), the poor keep poor, and the stupid middle class keep stupid, working free extra-hours in their offices for less money each year, spening their money in thing they don't need, westing their lifes worring about witches (terrorists, epidemics, economical-crysis, and a lot of media stupid alarms), and thinking they are at the flight deck of this plane-system, while they're no more than working force and consumers whose opinion means nothing.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Etrurian_Akab View Post
    An idiot like you can only have a Rockefeller quote... You're the first New World Order fanatic I have seen; congrats!!!

Also, yes, money is the only thing that rules everything... (sarcasm), and has always been... nothing to do with work-power, resources, production, social-relations, industry, agriculture, demography, techonology, social-system... No, it's just the money... sure...

And when you say "we", do you really think your opinion count in any way in things like the missile american defense system, or the U.S. nukes arsenal??? Do you really think they're yours? Have anybody ask the american people if they want to spend 1/10 of the State money (taken from their) in nuclear weapons and army???

Do you think that in case of a war, will anybody ask the american people if they want to implicate in that war? And if the government think they should launch nukes, do you think they will call you first?
    The answer is easy; NO. So, why do you think those nukes are your? The american arsenal is proprety of the State, and the american people has nothing to do with that State... Come on, Obama and McKaine are the same shit, can't you see it? Theis campaing has been paid for the same international companies, they represent the same capitalist (and with capitalist I mean those who own the capital, no those who believe in capitalism) interests, they have the same economic policies, international policies, and very few changes in social policy.

So, Rockefeller has seen many crysys? I have a shorter life, and what I've seen in the US and in the western democracies is the same thing every 4 years; two guys in an poll-election, climing they represent the change, shothing each other like in a puppets theatre... And you know what? During my life nothing has changed about politics or social system; the rich keep rich (or even richer), the poor keep poor, and the stupid middle class keep stupid, working free extra-hours in their offices for less money each year, spening their money in thing they don't need, westing their lifes worring about witches (terrorists, epidemics, economical-crysis, and a lot of media stupid alarms), and thinking they are at the flight deck of this plane-system, while they're no more than working force and consumers whose opinion means nothing.
    Are you serious? Is he serious?

That was family guy I believe. Not sure.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSLicer View Post
    Are you serious? Is he serious?

That was family guy I believe. Not sure.
    Who is Gaiden Shinji?

(Are you serious?)

Assassin. Retarded. Ridiculous. Rogue. Genius. Lose. Learn how to spell them.

Im gonna go hide in my pillow fortress right now brb