Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Normal User

Default high on a lonely windy hill

high on a lonely windy hill is a painting by Mackenzie Thorpe. Here is what it looks like:

http://www.libertygalleries.co.uk/co.../t_MT01003.jpg

http://www.buy-fineart.com/buyfineart.asp?p=5140

Now, here is a task for you guys. To whoever helps me, I promise you that I will farm for 2 days straight whatever resources you want, when Darkfall comes out.

The task: I need a large version of this painting for my art class. By large version I mean something that will take up most of or nearly all of an 8.5" by 11" piece of paper. However, it also needs to be good quality, so you can't just take the small images I linked and then expand them in MSpaint and say you helped me.

Basically my problem is that I can't find a large picture of this painting anywhere on the internet. That is where you guys can help me, by finding me a large version of the painting.

Also, the watermark in the bottom right of the painting in one of the links is fine, but if you can take it out, I would be extra grateful... 3 days of farming grateful...

EDIT:

No the AP Portfolio teacher isn't asking us to paint it, he just wants us to bring in a large image/picture to the class. Then he will allow us to trace it.

I'm not trying to cheat, I just really need some help im printing a large HQ version of this.

And no I will not give any sexual pleasure, and I don't have an overhead, even though that is a great idea.
    Last edited by Rhambo; 09-26-2008 at 23:38.

Do your own homework lol

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Rhambo View Post
    high on a lonely windy hill is a painting by Mackenzie Thorpe. Here is what it looks like:

Now, here is a task for you guys. To whoever helps me, I promise you that I will farm for 2 days straight whatever resources you want, when Darkfall comes out.

The task: I need a large version of this painting for my art class. By large version I mean something that will take up most of or nearly all of an 8.5" by 11" piece of paper. However, it also needs to be good quality, so you can't just take the small images I linked and then expand them in MSpaint and say you helped me.

Basically my problem is that I can't find a large picture of this painting anywhere on the internet. That is where you guys can help me, by finding me a large version of the painting.

Also, the watermark in the bottom right of the painting in one of the links is fine, but if you can take it out, I would be extra grateful... 3 days of farming grateful...
    If you don't offer sexual pleasure i don't think you will be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan791 View Post
    Άντε ρε Τάσο τί θα γίνει με αυτό το παιχνίδι θα κυκλοφορήσει ποτέ?

Rent overhead projector -

Print out this image - project on wall

Trace and color yourself

There is no trick to increasing the size, and there aren't bigger images of that work available as you have seen. You'll have to do this yourself, but you'd have to farm for me for like 2 months for me to actually paint this for you.

My mom has one hanging on the wall, I am going there tonight so I will snap a picture and I will post you a link with a large version tonight!

Normal User

No the AP Portfolio teacher isn't asking us to paint it, he just wants us to bring in a large image/picture to the class. Then he will allow us to trace it.

I'm not trying to cheat, I just really need some help im printing a large HQ version of this.

And no I will not give any sexual pleasure, and I don't have an overhead, even though that is a great idea.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
    My mom has one hanging on the wall, I am going there tonight so I will snap a picture and I will post you a link with a large version tonight!

that would be fucking amazing.
    If you follow through you get the full 3 days of my farming.

that would be fucking amazing.
    If you follow through you get the full 3 days of my farming.
    I was lying, I have never seen it before.

19,000+

There's a reason why there isn't a large version available, genius. It's so people like you can't just print it out for free.

Normal User

I was lying, I have never seen it before.
    You are a liar!

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    There's a reason why there isn't a large version available, genius. It's so people like you can't just print it out for free.
    and viliun, maybe someone acutally has it and can take a picture and scan it onto their computer and give it to me
    Last edited by Rhambo; 09-27-2008 at 00:03.

19,000+

You are a liar!

and viliun, maybe someone acutally has it and can take a picture and scan it onto their computer and give it to me
    That might actually be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Viluin View Post
    That might actually be illegal.
    Depends on your country of residence I think. I'm pretty sure it would be illegal here in the US, and since he's taking an AP course, it's a reasonable assumption that he is in the US. It'd be a bit of a technicality, but it would definitely be there. Not to mention that it would prohibit such things being discussed on these forums.

With that said: ibtl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

9000+

stare at the pic and and get the basic structure of it done then draw the rest of the details in your an artist damnit so draw it yourself free-hand lol, unlike other subjects you can't just let the internet do the work for you.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

Normal User

She really does I saw it in her bedroom last night.

Edit: And nice pic actually OP. Kewl work

I have expanded it for you and the quality will be good enough if you are just looking to trace it. It is as close to 8.5'' by 11'' as i can get it without distorting it, hence the black edges.

http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=windyhb5.jpg

Just call it 1 small boat and 1 horse
    Last edited by Spinewire; 09-27-2008 at 01:10.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite
    Your signature has been noted to be extraordinarily violent by several users, I agree. Please change it. =[