Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    2000+

Default Roflstan and US Exchange fire

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapc...ef=mpstoryview

In other news, Pakistan has WMDs?
    ~Greatness Incarnate~

1000+

Pakistan would not like the outcome of a war with the US.

(As long as Bush is not in charge and they can use the troops and equipment from Iraq)

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post

In other news, Pakistan has WMDs?
    Um they have nukes. I say we take away their nukes, and leave the scraps for India.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

2000+ Long term follower

Yes Pakistan has WMDs. They probably have around 50 nukes and capacity to launch all of them. The technology that Pakistan used to get nukes is the same that Iran wants to use and that North Korea has used, the plans were apparently stolen by the man who worked it out and then sold to the North Koreans and the Iranians. Pakistan also has the capacity to launch their nukes on short to medium distances, the reasons for the nukes is so that they won't get drowned underneath a Indian zerg and make sure that the Indians don't use their own nukes. Pakistan also has close military ties to the Chinese and they have several defensive pacts.

While Pakistan wouldn't like a war against the USA I'm pretty sure that USA wouldn't be happy about it either. Forcefully going into another nations borders to attack their citizens when said nation has not given their approval is a violation of sovreignty. That's a very clear violation against UN international law, the fact that USA is doing this agains one of their closest allies in the region isn't exactly helpful for future relations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannoc the Iron Tyrant of Forumfall
    I should kill you all and get it over with now.
    Google-fighting champion of Forumfall.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Someone View Post
    Yes Pakistan has WMDs. They probably have around 50 nukes and capacity to launch all of them. The technology that Pakistan used to get nukes is the same that Iran wants to use and that North Korea has used, the plans were apparently stolen by the man who worked it out and then sold to the North Koreans and the Iranians. Pakistan also has the capacity to launch their nukes on short to medium distances, the reasons for the nukes is so that they won't get drowned underneath a Indian zerg and make sure that the Indians don't use their own nukes. Pakistan also has close military ties to the Chinese and they have several defensive pacts.

While Pakistan wouldn't like a war against the USA I'm pretty sure that USA wouldn't be happy about it either. Forcefully going into another nations borders to attack their citizens when said nation has not given their approval is a violation of sovreignty. That's a very clear violation against UN international law, the fact that USA is doing this agains one of their closest allies in the region isn't exactly helpful for future relations.
    But Obama and McCain both promised to "get Bin Laden".
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Shaehl View Post
    has had them for a while. why do you think they were so cushy with the USA?

p.s. roflcopterz on the roflstan
    www.alltimed.org/l33t

Thunder Scott//Justinian//Crucifixion//Amalek

Blood of Kings Leader
    13,000+

Screw Pakistan, if they could, or would take care of the tribal regions, and more to the point the Al'Queda, and Taliban hiding in said regions we wouldn't need to do anything to begin with.

They chose not to, so we'll do it for them.

8000+

Quote Originally Posted by Jangang View Post
    They chose not to, so we'll do it for them.
    And by we, you mean NATO.

2000+ Long term follower

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    But Obama and McCain both promised to "get Bin Laden".
    Yes and nothing bad ever happened by disregarding sovreignty and simply sending in the troops to get what you want. Oh no wait, that's how the first world war started, gee I wonder if that means it could be a bad idea.

Pakistan is currently conducting a large offensive against the Tribal areas that Bin Laden is supposedly hiding in. These are also the areas in which the ones responsible for killing Bensasir Bhutto is probably hiding, the woman who was up until the moment when she was quite brutally murdered, the current Presidents wife. I think he has some quite good reasons to want to see those people brought in put through a trial and then hanged. The best way to get things done here would not be to act alone, it would be to offer assistance to the pakistani armed forces currently advancing against the tribals and cooperate with them, not fighting against them.

8000+

Yes and nothing bad ever happened by disregarding sovreignty and simply sending in the troops to get what you want. Oh no wait, that's how the first world war started, gee I wonder if that means it could be a bad idea.

Pakistan is currently conducting a large offensive against the Tribal areas that Bin Laden is supposedly hiding in. These are also the areas in which the ones responsible for killing Bensasir Bhutto is probably hiding, the woman who was up until the moment when she was quite brutally murdered, the current Presidents wife. I think he has some quite good reasons to want to see those people brought in put through a trial and then hanged. The best way to get things done here would not be to act alone, it would be to offer assistance to the pakistani armed forces currently advancing against the tribals and cooperate with them, not fighting against them.
    We have to elect mccain because palin could get the president of pakistan to do what ever she wants.

2000+ Long term follower

We have to elect mccain because palin could get the president of pakistan to do what ever she wants.
    Well the VPILF could probably get somewhere on that front, but she's a deeply religious woman and the president of pakistan is a godless heathan. I think it could be hard to convince her to do the proper convincing of him.

Blood of Kings Leader
    13,000+

And by we, you mean NATO.
    I don't know if NATO is involved or not. By we I mean The United States. (I didn't click the link.)

8000+

Well the VPILF could probably get somewhere on that front, but she's a deeply religious woman and the president of pakistan is a godless heathan. I think it could be hard to convince her to do the proper convincing of him.
    He was quite enamored with her, she wouldnt have to do more than ask and bat her eyes. http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS...alin.pakistan/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jangang View Post
    I don't know if NATO is involved or not. By we I mean The United States. (I didn't click the link.)
    Well of course it would be our troops, but the Afghan region is a Nato deal now.

8000+

They better be careful or they might get a quick dose of Liberation in their ass.

3000+

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    has had them for a while. why do you think they were so cushy with the USA?

p.s. roflcopterz on the roflstan
    I didn't think it was funny, I thought it was confusing. After all, he could have meant: Pakistan, Afghanistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, or Kyrgyzstan.

(I spelled the first four right, and spell check got the other three)

But yes, very confusing.

Spoiler
    Spoiler