Page 1 of 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Of Mice and Men

Banned

Default Of Mice and Men

Kay guyz, i need to do a report of this book, due for Friday. I didnt read it, because it looks gay. I heard it was about a retarded guy and his lover or something.

I need help, please.

1000+

Oh man that sounds interesting.

Brb library.

Zurvan is racist! :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
    Woohoo I":M DRUNK, I mean thank you for they update. I will most definably be here for release and love all over your game amazing. Thanks for spell shoelace.

2000+

go to sparknotes
    /puff bubble pipe
    Quote Originally Posted by Realbigdeal22 View Post
    I actually was a churchgoing Catholic till i was about 15 i still hold many of their morals true except their very conservative attitude towards ... masturbation i tend to disagree with that on a daily basis...
    Would saying I survived Young People Fucking be in bad taste?

14,000+ Long term follower

Tell your teacher to fuck off.

Fail. Read your damn assignments or work in a burger joint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Wrong View Post
    [Alfar]'s like a Stephen Hawking rookie card.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998altima View Post
    What if our imagination is a figment of the forums?
    Quote Originally Posted by YGOTAS#13
    Gay people like to hibernate in caves.

9000+

Quote Originally Posted by Spankytwo View Post
    Kay guyz, i need to do a report of this book, due for Friday. I didnt read it, because it looks gay. I heard it was about a retarded guy and his lover or something.

I need help, please.
    I see another Canadian is well on their way to being on the dole. Grats Canada!
    What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

-Conan

Disclaimer: This post is not a bomb.

4000+ Long term follower

I need help, please.
    You're right. The retarded guy reaaalllllyyy likes hamster stuffing. The only problem is that it usually kills the hamster. His lover reaaaallllyyy loves hamsters, so she kills the retarded guy (her lover) in an act of mercy, cause he can't really control when he does that.

The moral quandry your english teacher wants you to write about is whether or not she does the right thing by killing him (to save the hamsters he would have continued to kill).

EDIT: you sound like you kinda suck, so your teacher will probably be REALLY impressed if you parallel (compare) the oldguy and his dog, who he kills to put out of its misery cause the dog is super old too even though it is his best friend, with the hawt lady (george, everyone calls her by her last name) who kills her retarded, hamster-stuffing lover (lenny).
    Last edited by Mulambo; 09-25-2008 at 03:58.
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

Canadian excellence at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.

Normal User

Alright, the idea behind the book is that nature plays the role of the disguised freedom, in this case, the forest. Hester has to wear the scarlet A to signify that the sin was for her to bear alone; not Pearl or Arthur Dimmesdale.

Your welcome. :P

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Gloomrender View Post
    Canadian excellence at work.
    He's from Kenora. Small towns bring the rest of the country down.

Zurvan is racist! :(
    Quote Originally Posted by Manifoldgodhead View Post
    Woohoo I":M DRUNK, I mean thank you for they update. I will most definably be here for release and love all over your game amazing. Thanks for spell shoelace.

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Kiat View Post
    Alright, the idea behind the book is that nature plays the role of the disguised freedom, in this case, the forest. Hester has to wear the scarlet A to signify that the sin was for her to bear alone; not Pearl or Arthur Dimmesdale.

I don't think we read the same book...

Anyways, just google "summary of mice and men by [author here]". Done.

IRC Moderator

I need help, please.
    ...Dude, its a fucking small book. A really small book. And it gets quoted in Lost. Its quality. Its not too bad honestly. About a retarded guy and his friend/caretaker trying to not fuck up their lives. But, since its American literature, its depressing.

But honestly, fuck off, its one of the shortest books they ever forced me to read, don't be a douche and go read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiat View Post

I actually liked that book... Was fun to pull apart the paragraph long sentences for the hidden meaning.

2000+

According to your sig, you are trolling.

Thus I will ignore you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl Sagan
    For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.

Normal User

you could always go rent the movie
    if you do not want the horrible burden of time to weigh you down and crush you to the earth,
    be drunk,continually... baudelaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Signus View Post
    ...Dude, its a fucking small book. A really small book. And it gets quoted in Lost. Its quality. Its not too bad honestly. About a retarded guy and his friend/caretaker trying to not fuck up their lives. But, since its American literature, its depressing.

But honestly, fuck off, its one of the shortest books they ever forced me to read, don't be a douche and go read it.

I actually liked that book... Was fun to pull apart the paragraph long sentences for the hidden meaning.

He's too busy trying to invent things and be the next great Canadian inventor.

Quote Originally Posted by Branwulf View Post
    Criminals will always get their weapons, it's the fucking lunatics that you should be worried about Colonist.
    Quote Originally Posted by United States Department of Education
    Give us the child for 8 years and it will be a Bolshevik forever.