Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Ragadamn View Post
    following this logic no nation has a right to exist, since all land was stolen from someone else.
    This particular land was "stolen" a mere 60 years ago, and is the "stealing" is continuing in the form of "settlements" (read: colonies). And people like you would us sit back and ignore it, only focusing on the evils of one side.

My bet is the Palestinians still vote for option 2. What do you suggest we do?
    Recognise that both sides have been douchebags, for one thing. And recognise that the original actions of the british and allied powers was a moronic one.

Other than bitch and condem the "jews".
    m0j0mann's law : As a debate about Israel on the internet gets longer, the probability of an anti-semitism accusation being made approaches one.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=58079&datel  ine=1214663282[/CENTER]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Uzik View Post
    I'm going to sell the lot behind my house, and then when people move in I will demand that they give back my people's birthright and attack them.

Then when they kick my ass I will cry about it and set up a tent in the far corner of the lot to attack them from.

And you had better believe that I will throw a shit-fit if they retaliate against my tent after I attack them.
    No it's more like, I'm going to give/sell the stolen lot along with the people that live there to other people, and when the latter move in I'm going to bail and run away with the money, letting them kill each other.

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    the Ottomans weren't the original natives, the Jews were.
    Source. I'm waiting for you to post a wiki article about the ancient kingdoms of Judea and Israel, so people can understand just how retarded that point actually is. And Ottomans don't factor into it. Arabs were living there, in the majority, until the British authorised mass immigration.

I already "put up", the land was bought and paid for, their is no disputing this,
    You have not put up. Source, please.

Quote Originally Posted by m0j0mann View Post
    Show me sources, facts, links, etc, that the zionists ever bought more than 10% of the current country of Israel.
    Last edited by m0j0mann; 09-24-2008 at 17:50.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=58079&datel  ine=1214663282[/CENTER]

I already "put up", the land was bought and paid for, their is no disputing this, the Ottomans weren't the original natives, the Jews were.
    Technically whomever the Jews displaced when they moved there are the natives. Your in Florida if I remember right and so it would be as if Germany bought the land that your house was on and gave it to the Seminole Indians and then told you to move. You'd feel raped up the ass with sandpaper now wouldn't you?
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

Normal User

I remember reading something that a computer came up with in order to solve it. It basically said, have a third party, like the UN, facilitate a deal. Since tourism is a big industry there, according to what I read, it said that Israel would split the profits from tourism with the Palestinians. So if the palies are violent less tourists will come. Of course there will still be crazy asses, but they would be less popular since they are costing everyone else money. The UN would oversee this money transfer. The computer based this on self-interest. Since right now, the palies are being treated like crap, so it is in their best interest to make a fuss.

That sounded good to me, however, since a computer thought of it, it is probably a plot to take over the world by the computers.
    Retirement plan? There is a Nigerian prince depositing 6 million dollars into my bank account right now.

http://www.clanapex.com/

Normal User

I already "put up", the land was bought and paid for, their is no disputing this, the Ottomans weren't the original natives, the Jews were.
    Not even the the old testament agrees with this. What are you basing this on?
    Retirement plan? There is a Nigerian prince depositing 6 million dollars into my bank account right now.

http://www.clanapex.com/

4000+

Source. I'm waiting for you to post a wiki article about the ancient kingdoms of Judea and Israel, so people can understand just how retarded that point actually is. And Ottomans don't factor into it. Arabs were living there, in the majority, until the British authorised mass immigration.

You have not put up. Source, please.
    GG
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by Entreri View Post
    Not even the the old testament agrees with this. What are you basing this on?
    Who gives a shit about what a four-thousand-year-old book says? Who the natives were 4000 years ago means shit - as opposed to who the natives were at the end of WW1, which means a hell of a lot.

An op-ed from....World Net Daily. From a..."Fellow of the Jerusalem Institute for..."

Try again.

Also, no mention in that article of the zionists buying the land.

8000+

This particular land was "stolen" a mere 60 years ago, and is the "stealing" is continuing in the form of "settlements" (read: colonies). And people like you would us sit back and ignore it, only focusing on the evils of one side.

Recognise that both sides have been douchebags, for one thing. And recognise that the original actions of the british and allied powers was a moronic one.
    A mere 60 years? Are you kidding me? 60 years means that there are people born into a nation of Israel who are nearing retirement age. There is nothing that anyone can do but find a way forward. All you have offered is more bitching and accusations in a conflict filled with more than enough. I am sorry that some people couldnt fight as well as others, its a part of how the world works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

Who gives a shit about what a four-thousand-year-old book says? Who the natives were 4000 years ago means shit - as opposed to who the natives were at the end of WW1, which means a hell of a lot.
    But Palo is arguing that it matters so by logic, if 2500 years matters so does 4000 years.

Edit: that whole region is related. They all go back to Sumeria and probably Sargon I's empire.
    Last edited by Crying Hyena; 09-24-2008 at 18:00.
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.

A mere 60 years? Are you kidding me? 60 years means that there are people born into a nation of Israel who are nearing retirement age. There is nothing that anyone can do but find a way forward. All you have offered is more bitching and accusations in a conflict filled with more than enough. I am sorry that some people couldnt fight as well as others, its a part of how the world works.
    You can't find a way forward without determining how and why this started.

You can't find a way forward exempting one side from all of their misdeeds.

You can't find a way forward if you think that what happened a mere 60 years ago doesn't matter.

4000+

An op-ed from....World Net Daily. From a..."Fellow of the Jerusalem Institute for..."

Try again.

Also, no mention in that article of the zionists buying the land.
    Honestly, no matter how much proof I show you, you just disregard it.
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

Quote Originally Posted by Crying Hyena View Post
    But Palo is arguing that it matters so by logic, if 2500 years matters so does 4000 years.

Edit: that whole region is related. They all go back to Sumeria and probably Sargon I's empire.
    Palo's argument that it matters, like many of his arguments on this forum, is totally retarded. Don't play into it. Jews and Arabs/Turks lived in relative peace and harmony right up untill the end of the 1800s. No-one remembers what happened 2500 years ago, save in history classes.

They certainly remember what happened 60 years ago, however.

Banned

Honestly, no matter how much proof I show you, you just disregard it.
    What proof? First you link to a zionist blog, then to an article by zionist journalist that just repeats "the original and rightful owners were Jews" several times.