Hybrid View

4000+

Default Are the Palestinian people real or were they fabricated?

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct "Palestinian people" to oppose Zionism. For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan." -- PLO Executive Committee member Zuhayr Muhsin, March 31, 1977, interview with the Dutch newspaper Trouw."

The truth
    What will an attack from Russia look like?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffy View Post
    palo god saved my cock!

Infernal Covenant Clan Leader
    2000+
    Long term follower

It's a myth fabricated by the Zionists that secretly run the US government, who in turn take their orders from their masters in Israel.
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=4492&dateli  ne=1205268451

Never group up with a retarded Dwarf; it's not big and it's not clever.

8000+

Palestinians are a fictitious group. Fake like Villa being a muslim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lindorn
    The posts of Carl do not represent the views or policies of Dark Carnival!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarkian
    Forumfall isn't the place to showcase your incredible talent at trolling. Oh, who am I kidding.

1000+

The tragedy of the people of Palestine is that their country was "given" by a foreign power to another people for the creation of a new state. The result was that many hundreds of thousands of innocent people were made permanently homeless. With every new conflict their numbers increased. How much longer is the world willing to endure this spectacle of wanton cruelty? It is abundantly clear that the refugees have every right to the homeland from which they were driven, and the denial of this right is at the heart of the continuing conflict. No people anywhere in the world would accept being expelled en masse from their own country; how can anyone require the people of Palestine to accept a punishment which nobody else would tolerate? A permanent just settlement of the refugees in their homeland is an essential ingredient of any genuine settlement in the Middle East. We are frequently told that we must sympathise with Israel because of the suffering of the Jews in Europe at the hands of the Nazis. […] What Israel is doing today cannot be condoned, and to invoke the horrors of the past to justify those of the present is gross hypocrisy.

“Advocates of capitalism are very apt to appeal to the sacred principles of liberty, which are embodied in one maxim: The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate”
    Forumfall is bad for your mental health

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by wowsa0 View Post
    The tragedy of the people of Palestine is that their country was "given" by a foreign power to another people for the creation of a new state. The result was that many hundreds of thousands of innocent people were made permanently homeless. With every new conflict their numbers increased. How much longer is the world willing to endure this spectacle of wanton cruelty? It is abundantly clear that the refugees have every right to the homeland from which they were driven, and the denial of this right is at the heart of the continuing conflict. No people anywhere in the world would accept being expelled en masse from their own country; how can anyone require the people of Palestine to accept a punishment which nobody else would tolerate? A permanent just settlement of the refugees in their homeland is an essential ingredient of any genuine settlement in the Middle East. We are frequently told that we must sympathise with Israel because of the suffering of the Jews in Europe at the hands of the Nazis. […] What Israel is doing today cannot be condoned, and to invoke the horrors of the past to justify those of the present is gross hypocrisy.
    The Palestinian people didn't even exist before 1967, read what I actually posted.

palo god saved my cock!

Banned

Because unlike the political Arabian Nation, the Zionist movement to Palestine/the Land of Israel represents a return, not an invasion.
    LMAO

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by palo god View Post
    The Palestinian people didn't even exist before 1967, read what I actually posted.
    Don't take it up with me, those weren't my words, they were this guy's.

He is probably more aware of the state affairs in Israel in the mid 20th century than you or me, as he was alive then and was actively involved in trying to help the palestinian people. He is also probably more intelligent than you and me, as he contributed greatly to the world of mathematics as well as philosophy.
    Last edited by wowsa0; 09-24-2008 at 15:58.

“Advocates of capitalism are very apt to appeal to the sacred principles of liberty, which are embodied in one maxim: The fortunate must not be restrained in the exercise of tyranny over the unfortunate”

2000+

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    It's a myth fabricated by the Zionists that secretly run the US government, who in turn take their orders from their masters in Israel.
    Proof? Links? ... Didn't think so...
    "Only dead fishes go with the current"

1000+

A content-rich information fact and opinion blog that advocates, educates, professes, affirms, defends and furnishes facts while restoring truth to the Middle East narrative about the legitimate and sovereign nation of Israel.
    Hmmm...

This is a biased article?

Banned

Hmmm...

Its nice propaganda by the Jewish overlords.

4000+

Hmmm...

I didn't know that being biased automatically discredits any and all facts stated.

palo god saved my cock!

4000+

Palestine was only breifly a "country" and never independent. It fell under British rule following WWI. Between the wars some British lord came up with the idea of Jews repopulating Israel...which to the British empire at the time seemed like a good idea considering the issues they were having in the region. For a variety of reasons the Brits decided it wasnt a good idea in the end...then the US supported it and the Brits couldnt really argue with us at the time...

There...the very abridged version.

4000+ Long term follower

I didn't know that being biased automatically discredits any and all facts stated.
    The individuals who lived in 'israel' before the jews took it over still had their homeland taken away. Does it really matter what they call themselves? I mean, can't I claim to be from California if I want, rather than from the United States?
    DELICIOUS
    "Vendor buy bank guards." - Trad.
    Join the Cybernations Darkfall Alliance.

4000+

Quote Originally Posted by Mulambo View Post
    The individuals who lived in 'israel' before the jews took it over still had their homeland taken away. Does it really matter what they call themselves? I mean, can't I claim to be from California if I want, rather than from the United States?
    How many times do I have to say that it was bought and paid for?

palo god saved my cock!

How many times do I have to say that it was bought and paid for?
    From what I'm understanding, if it was bought and paid for, it was bought from the British who conquered it from the Ottomans. At what point were the "natives" involved with the sale?
    It is usually futile to try to talk facts and analysis to people who are enjoying a sense of moral superiority in their ignorance.