Page 1 of 7 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Truth.com

12,000+

Default Truth.com

seriously, these assholes need to stop making commercials. FUCK

It reminds me too much of all the asshole retards that did acting in highschool.

On a side note, PA's smoking ban went into effect a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by losinglife View Post
    seriously, these assholes need to stop making commercials. FUCK

It reminds me too much of all the asshole retards that did acting in highschool.

On a side note, PA's smoking ban went into effect a few weeks ago.
    Holy shit I just saw a commercial for that and I was thinking the same thing o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Murries4You on Youtube.com
    if not fake this really happened

12,000+

i know right! how can you not think that when they air.

I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

1000+

Yeah I saw the one for smoking cigerettes may cause you to not beat your wife. And then they did the little musical dotdeda lalala and its like.. if you smoke already, and you don't smoke then yeah you could possibly beat your wife, so who is the real dumbass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murries4You on Youtube.com
    if not fake this really happened

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Behhemoth View Post
    Yeah I saw the one for smoking cigerettes may cause you to not beat your wife. And then they did the little musical dotdeda lalala and its like.. if you smoke already, and you don't smoke then yeah you could possibly beat your wife, so who is the real dumbass?
    what

Blood is, blood was. Blood shall forever be.
    Darkfall - Cyber Nations <- this

I think you missed the point of the commercial.

7000+

What you said?

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    What you said?
    The commercial was about the damage second hand smoking can do to wives, not the musically good times that could be had doing it.

7000+

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffington View Post
    The commercial was about the damage second hand smoking can do to wives, not the musically good times that could be had doing it.
    Ooooh. Well personally I think that is a plus for second hand smoke. Women tend to outlive their husbands as it is, and that doesn't seem fair.

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

9000+

smoking certainly has been proven to cause cancer, but wife beating? LOL

p.s. I support banning of smoking in public areas, being able to breathe without having smoke blown in your face is actually rather nice for me, people smoke anyway in the UK but they seem to have the decency now to do it where there are less people.
    Last edited by Lethn; 09-24-2008 at 12:03.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

2000+

You know what anti-smoking ads I hate? The ones where they show them wringing tar out, or cutting open some tube to show you the greasy disgusting paste in their. They are always on around 6-8pm, which is such horrible timing seeing as most people are eating dinner at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Villa View Post
    While proper spelling and grammar are not essential for posting on a forum, it does help to stop you coming across as the local village idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Septus View Post
    He's not a fucking candy dispenser. If you say something useful, he'll discuss. If you act like a fucking retard, he'll troll you to magnify your idiocy.

12,000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    p.s. I support banning of smoking in public areas, being able to breathe without having smoke blown in your face is actually rather nice for me, people smoke anyway in the UK but they seem to have the decency now to do it where there are less people.
    gay.

You know what the best answer to not having to breath smoke being blown in your face, or whatever your butt hurt is crying about, is not to go were people are smoking!!!

Its kinda like not making babies, the 100% way is to not have sex. Its just that simple.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by losinglife View Post
    gay.

You know what the best answer to not having to breath smoke being blown in your face, or whatever your butt hurt is crying about, is not to go were people are smoking!!!

Its kinda like not making babies, the 100% way is to not have sex. Its just that simple.
    How about smokers gtfo of OUR way instead?

6000+

Quote Originally Posted by Scully View Post
    How about smokers gtfo of OUR way instead?
    I mean we are the majority... non smokers that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    I'll also find out where SSGuy is and blow him. Shaft, balls, swallow the gravy.

Normal User

Really. Why should I have to avoid any location smokers choose to gather? Do you feel the need to avoid where nonsmokers gather? Can you tell the difference?
    Last edited by Attau; 09-24-2008 at 15:26.