Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Truth.com

Hybrid View

12,000+

Default Truth.com

seriously, these assholes need to stop making commercials. FUCK

It reminds me too much of all the asshole retards that did acting in highschool.

On a side note, PA's smoking ban went into effect a few weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by losinglife View Post

It reminds me too much of all the asshole retards that did acting in highschool.

Holy shit I just saw a commercial for that and I was thinking the same thing o.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Murries4You on Youtube.com
    if not fake this really happened

12,000+

i know right! how can you not think that when they air.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonix
    I won't just be looking. I'm clearly planning to fap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
    I really don't care about jews or the sand people. I think they should just have an epic battle on dantooine to settle this all.

1000+

Yeah I saw the one for smoking cigerettes may cause you to not beat your wife. And then they did the little musical dotdeda lalala and its like.. if you smoke already, and you don't smoke then yeah you could possibly beat your wife, so who is the real dumbass?
    Quote Originally Posted by Murries4You on Youtube.com
    if not fake this really happened

Normal User

Quote Originally Posted by Behhemoth View Post
    Yeah I saw the one for smoking cigerettes may cause you to not beat your wife. And then they did the little musical dotdeda lalala and its like.. if you smoke already, and you don't smoke then yeah you could possibly beat your wife, so who is the real dumbass?
    what

Blood is, blood was. Blood shall forever be.
    Darkfall - Cyber Nations <- this

I think you missed the point of the commercial.

7000+

What you said?

"Everytime you PK a newb, a breakdancer shitkicks a baby."-Goty

Quote Originally Posted by Vanno View Post
    What you said?
    The commercial was about the damage second hand smoking can do to wives, not the musically good times that could be had doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by losinglife View Post

Good I hope you inconsiderate smoking fucks have to commute 100 miles to a smoking dome in the future so you stop:

- Smoking in front of an exit/entrance to a building
    - Stop smoking in stairwells from your car to front of said building.
    - Stop getting on my elevators smelling like a dirty ashtray and making me stink in the process.

Smokers are inconsiderate assholes - I mean you fuckers can't even be bothered with smoking DOWN WIND from a door, you just light up dead in front of it like nobody else matters BUT YOU.

Fuck you - smoke more and die faster I say.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    Good I hope you inconsiderate smoking fucks have to commute 100 miles to a smoking dome in the future so you stop:

- Smoking in front of an exit/entrance to a building
    - Stop smoking in stairwells from your car to front of said building.
    - Stop getting on my elevators smelling like a dirty ashtray and making me stink in the process.

Smokers are inconsiderate assholes - I mean you fuckers can't even be bothered with smoking DOWN WIND from a door, you just light up dead in front of it like nobody else matters BUT YOU.

Fuck you - smoke more and die faster I say.
    Lol i love these kinds of people. Just because you smoke does not mean you will die faster then a non smoker. Get a god dam clue.

Death can happen to anyone, anytime reguardless of their health or habits.

You could die tomorrow driving, better ban cars.
    You could die tomorrow walking, better ban walking.
    You could die tomorrow riding a bike, better ban bikes.
    You could die tomorrow for anything, better ban everything.

Its fucking stupid to tell someone else what do with their lives. Its NOT UP TO YOU, its up to each person to choose for themselfs.

I am a non smoker but it is not my right to tell other not to smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog View Post
    Lol i love these kinds of people. Just because you smoke does not mean you will die faster then a non smoker. Get a god dam clue.

Death can happen to anyone, anytime reguardless of their health or habits.

You could die tomorrow driving, better ban cars.
    You could die tomorrow walking, better ban walking.
    You could die tomorrow riding a bike, better ban bikes.
    You could die tomorrow for anything, better ban everything.

Its fucking stupid to tell someone else what do with their lives. Its NOT UP TO YOU, its up to each person to choose for themselfs.

I am a non smoker but it is not my right to tell other not to smoke.
    Hey assface, I'm not telling you what to do, the point of my post was how INCONSIDERATE you fuckers are.

Smoke yourself silly, but why are you fuckers so rude about it? And as for the health thing - smoke 2 packs a day for 20 years and tell me you're going to live longer than me.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by NapalmEnema View Post
    Hey assface, I'm not telling you what to do, the point of my post was how INCONSIDERATE you fuckers are.

Smoke yourself silly, but why are you fuckers so rude about it? And as for the health thing - smoke 2 packs a day for 20 years and tell me you're going to live longer than me.
    First off you moron, you dont know how long you are going to live, so I may just live longer then you. They are rude because people like you force them to go out of their way to smoke, instead of allowing them to smoke while they work or drink or anything else. So why should they care about you when you make their lives harder because you some how feel it will make you live longer.

Second, I am a NON SMOKER way to read my post.

You need to stop this bullshit about how smoking will kill you faster, yes it COULD, could being the key word here. Just like you COULD die driving to work or you COULD die walking to the mailbox or like you COULD die riding a bike.

Its stupid people like you that ruin the world for the rest of us.

Freedom of choice is the only thing that matters, everyone shoud have the choice on what they want to do with their lives. PERIOD.
    Last edited by Tdog; 09-25-2008 at 14:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Tdog View Post
    First off you moron, you dont know how long you are going to live, so I may just live longer then you.

Second, I am a NON SMOKER way to read my post.

You need to stop this bullshit about how smoking will kill you faster, yes it COULD, could being the key word here. Just like you COULD die driving to work or you COULD die walking to the mailbox or like you COULD die riding a bike.

Its stupid people like you that ruin the world for the rest of us.

Freedom of choice is the only thing that matters, everyone shoud have the choice on what they want to do with their lives. PERIOD.

Are you fucking retarded or did your mother just drink when she was preggo with you?

THE POINT OF MY POST AND THE FOLLOW UP POST WAS HOW INCONSIDERATE SMOKERS ARE. <PERIOD>

Dense much? What the fuck.

9000+

lol Tdog, of course I support freedom but for one thing I don't see why someone should be abusing their freedom by blowing smoke into my face that can cause cancer and as people have said there are jerks out there who smoke regardless of where they are or the people that are around them. The majority of good smokers I've heard about though have really never had much of an issue with it to begin with because they didn't smoke in places they shouldn't or had the decency to not blow it in peoples faces constantly, hell even one of my friends at Games Design made sure when he smokes outside while we're all walking that he doesn't get it in peoples faces because he hates it too when it happens to him.

Also it's proven FACT that smoking causes cancer, looking up, it's only common sense that smokers shouldn't spread the side effects of their habits onto others.
    It's Lethn...if he doesn't sound pissed off then there must be a rift in the space-time continuum - Ultimo
    According to fanbois in order for there to be no problems with an MMORPG you have to imagine it isn't there, well, they say ignorance is bliss.

1000+

Quote Originally Posted by Lethn View Post
    lol Tdog, of course I support freedom but for one thing I don't see why someone should be abusing their freedom by blowing smoke into my face that can cause cancer and as people have said there are jerks out there who smoke regardless of where they are or the people that are around them. The majority of good smokers I've heard about though have really never had much of an issue with it to begin with because they didn't smoke in places they shouldn't or had the decency to not blow it in peoples faces constantly, hell even one of my friends at Games Design made sure when he smokes outside while we're all walking that he doesn't get it in peoples faces because he hates it too when it happens to him.

Also it's proven FACT that smoking causes cancer, looking up, it's only common sense that smokers shouldn't spread the side effects of their habits onto others.
    Yea and nothing else can cause cancer? So are you for banning everything that can cause cancer?

yes some people are assholes about it, but that does not mean you make it harder and harder for people to smoke.

Look this has nothing to do with the assholes that smoke and blow it in your face, this had everything to do with the fact that if they choice to smoke at a bar, you have no right to bitch about it and get it banned. You can just leave the bar and go to one that does not allow smoking.

If the business owner wants to allow smoking in their business, then you should be able to smoke. It shoud NEVER be up to the goverment to decide what the business can and cannot allow. Its up to the customers that support or dont support that business after the owner makes his choice.

I am just so sick of this bullshit. Everyone is going to die, their is nothing you can do about it, reguardless of banning smoking in public places, people are still going to die of cancer, so all your doing is making sure more business go out of business and ruin more lives then your saving.
    Last edited by Tdog; 09-25-2008 at 14:45.